It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: are those galaxy only changes? because the dragon's dogma files look exactly the same as the old ones.
it's a big game, and offlines take more time - hopefully all will be uploaded by tomorrow
fortune_p_dawg: are those galaxy only changes? because the dragon's dogma files look exactly the same as the old ones.
Sometimes the builds show up after the changelogs, sometimes the changelogs after the builds. Live an exciting life with GOG, since you never know what the future holds :).
high rated
Added the Barony: Cursed Edition, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/the_last_door_series/changelog/post2]Last Door: Collector's Edition, The, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/rezrog/changelog/post1]Rezrog, and Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem [In Dev] changelogs to the respective game fora.

DeMignon added the </span></i> and <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/headlander/changelog/post1]Headlander ones.
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Since this won't be covered by MaGog (Legacy Mode), I'll post it now:
Thanks! And thank you everybody for your kind words. Here's a nano-update (I don't consider it even a micro-update) to end the day:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Expeditions: Conquistador

Expeditions: Conquistador has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.5 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.5 or newer)

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Intel Dual Core 2.6 GHz or AMD64X2 2.6 GHz or better processor, 2 GB RAM or higher, video card: nVidia GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon X1800 or higher with 256 MB VRAM or better (must support Shader Model 3.0 and DirectX 9.0c), DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.6 GHz or AMD64X2 2.6 GHz or better processor, Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher, Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon X1800 or higher with 256 MB VRAM or better (must support Shader Model 3.0 and DirectX 9.0c), DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, Mouse, keyboard
WinterSnowfall: Sometimes the builds show up after the changelogs, sometimes the changelogs after the builds. Live an exciting life with GOG, since you never know what the future holds :).
i am forrest gump and gog is my box of chocolates.
high rated
Pajama: I'm just so pleased that you take the time to do it - a very big thank you by the way - so whatever is easiest for you works for me :)
^ So much this.

Same goes for WinterSnowfall who's covering the post Legacy MaGog updates.

As well as everybody else who posts updates and changelogs in this thread.
Broken Age changelog according to MaGoG:

"Patch hotfix 2 (06 June 2017) [MacOS]
- minor fix for a cutscene "

Nothing about this being for MacOS only is mentioned in the actual GOG changelog though. *confused*
MarkoH01: Broken Age changelog according to MaGoG:

Nothing about this being for MacOS only is mentioned in the actual GOG changelog though. *confused*
See here.

Also, where are you exactly seeing the MaGog changelog? Looks alright to me...

EDIT: Oh, you mean that one? Well, in that case the answer is in the first link I posted in this message. :)
Post edited June 08, 2017 by muntdefems
EDIT: Nevermind
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Marioface5
THE LAST BLADE has a new build: gog-3 (and an offline installer - I was able to check it this time since I own the game). No changelog included.
MarkoH01: Broken Age changelog according to MaGoG:

muntdefems: See here.

Also, where are you exactly seeing the MaGog changelog? Looks alright to me...

EDIT: Oh, you mean that one? Well, in that case the answer is in the first link I posted in this message. :)
Ah, that explains it :) So now we do need a changelog for the changelog as well? ;)
I think these non-changes are not covered by MaGog (Legacy Mode):

GOG just changed game IDs and long titles of those three games:

Old name
fallout_3_game_of_the_year_edition
fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition
the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe

New name
fallout_3_game_of_the_year_edition_game
fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition_game
elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe_the_game

All English offline installers of them are not changed. (All of them have no GAME GOODIES.)
Changes are limited only for game ID and the title.

People who bought the 3 old-named-games should have received those 3 new-named-games for free, and have records in their own ORDERS & SETTINGS page.
high rated
muntdefems: Expeditions: Conquistador has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.5 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.5 or newer)

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Intel Dual Core 2.6 GHz or AMD64X2 2.6 GHz or better processor, 2 GB RAM or higher, video card: nVidia GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon X1800 or higher with 256 MB VRAM or better (must support Shader Model 3.0 and DirectX 9.0c), DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.6 GHz or AMD64X2 2.6 GHz or better processor, Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher, Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon X1800 or higher with 256 MB VRAM or better (must support Shader Model 3.0 and DirectX 9.0c), DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, Mouse, keyboard
Looks to me like they're planning to inject their Galaxy crap into everything soon and dropping support left and right because of the broken compatibilities that are caused by it (see New Vegas).

Ffs, at this point, Steam has better/more WinXP support than "The dealer formerly known as Good old Games".
It's just a matter of time when they'll break WINE compatibilities too yet again.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by Klumpen0815
kbnrylaec: I think these non-changes are not covered by MaGog (Legacy Mode):
There is nothing to be covered by MaGog really.

The change was that they linked the website pages to game packs instead of the actual games, in order to facilitate the free additions of Arena and Daggerfall with any of the newly released Bethesda games.

There were no changes to any of the installers or the games themselves, as I've mentioned here.
high rated
First updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 9 June:

Games included in this batch:

· Balrum
· Don't Starve
· Epistory - Typing Chronicles
· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass]
· Starbound

[Part 1 of 2]

Balrum has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (144.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.22 (gog-4) *TO* 1.23

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 141.0 MB *TO* 267.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.22 (gog-6) *TO* 1.23

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (207.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.22 (gog-7) *TO* 1.23

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.23 (09 June 2017)

Fixes:
- When an npc's talking panel had a lot of conversation options, scrolling trough them with the mouse wheel could caused problems.
- In rare occasions when multiple containers were open and item divides were issued, ability selection could end up selecting the wrong slot.
- The auto closing of multiple containers (when the player moved away from the containers) sometimes could cause a freeze.
- The game now detects if the desktop resolution is really high and warns the player of the possible DPI scaling issues.
- Minor character panel tooltip fixes.

Gameplay:
- Mana now regenerates every 4 turns instead of 5 turns.
- Added graphical effects to some repair/build interactions.

For translators:
- The "after_release.xml" was modified.
(Full changelog)

Don't Starve has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Reign of Giants: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_dont_starve_reign_of_giants_2.10.0.20.exe *TO* setup_dont_starve_reign_of_giants_205648_(12565).exe --- File size *FROM* 68.1 MB *TO* 68.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 31 Mar 2016 17:30:35 GMT *TO* Wed 07 Jun 2017 13:51:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-20 *TO* 205648

* File changed: DLC: Shipwrecked: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_dont_starve_shipwrecked_2.4.0.25.exe *TO* setup_dont_starve_shipwrecked_205648_(12565).exe --- File size *FROM* 349.7 MB *TO* 352.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 10 Feb 2017 15:57:16 GMT *TO* Wed 07 Jun 2017 13:50:49 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-25 *TO* 205648

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_dont_starve_2.15.0.25.exe *TO* setup_dont_starve_205648_(12565).exe --- File size *FROM* 269.6 MB *TO* 271.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 10 Feb 2017 15:56:00 GMT *TO* Wed 07 Jun 2017 13:51:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 198251 (gog-25) *TO* 205648

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 205648 (09 June 2017)

- fixed an issue where one of the creatures in the game was not appearing correctly in the Windows version of Don't Starve: Reign of Giants.
(Full changelog)

Epistory - Typing Chronicles has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 545.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 547.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.5

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 554.0 MB *TO* 613.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.1 (gog-3) *TO* 1.3.5

[NO CHANGELOG]

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: 179 - Language Update [Windows]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Episode 2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size: 3.3 GB --- Version: Episode 2

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update Episode 2 (8 June 2017)

- Windows version updated to include Episode 2 (Mac version coming soon)
(Full changelog)