It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: * File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_the_age_of_decadence_32_1.5.0.70_(11080).exe *TO* setup_the_age_of_decadence_32_1.6.0.0001_(12535).exe --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 06 Apr 2017 16:56:22 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 08:19:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.0.70 *TO* 1.6.0.0001

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_the_age_of_decadence_64_1.5.0.70_(11080).exe *TO* setup_the_age_of_decadence_64_1.6.0.0001_(12535).exe --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 06 Apr 2017 17:06:23 GMT *TO* Tue 06 Jun 2017 08:22:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.5.0.70 *TO* 1.6.0.0001
GOG do it again...list independent installers as an archive series. :-(
kbnrylaec: GOG do it again...list independent installers as an archive series. :-(
That's current website limitation.
kbnrylaec: GOG do it again...list independent installers as an archive series. :-(
Thiev: That's CURRENT website limitation.
Does that mean that GOG is planning on updating the website? Or am I reading too much into your choice of words? :P
muntdefems: Or am I reading too much into your choice of words? :P
Always, all the time ;)
muntdefems: Or am I reading too much into your choice of words? :P
Thiev: Always, all the time ;)
Oh.
high rated
Brigador got an update (Patch 1.3.2a (06 June 2017))

No update notification... GOG please fix this! Can't be too hard.
Thiev: Always, all the time ;) - this will be the frequency of epic releases from now on.
Am *I* reading too much into "your" choice of words? :P
Post edited June 06, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Added the Age of Decadence, The, Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, Factorio [In Dev], Full Throttle Remastered, Hand of Fate, Kerbal Space Program, Long Journey Home, The, Rogue Wizards, Silver Case, The, and Zombasite changelogs to the respective game fora.

T_a_J added the Victor Vran changelog.

Note that MaGog does not display/track Long Journey Home, The as it was released after she went into Legacy Mode
Its changelog was kindly posted here by zambrey.
high rated
russellskanne: Brigador got an update (Patch 1.3.2a (06 June 2017))
Yes, it did. Here's the changelog:

Brigador: Up-Armored Edition

#### Patch 1.3.2a (06 June 2017)

##### General

* Added locale persistence, so the game will respect your locale choice and not reset the game's language to the system locale every game launch
* Pushed an update to increase the maximum allocatable memory by the process (making it large-address aware), solving those 'Brigador won't start due to insufficient memory!' issues.

##### Missions and Maps

* Fixed turret-related crash bug on PLACEBO SYNDROME, Nobre Dunes Freelance, and other maps which have Tobruks which exceed a certain amount.
* Fixed the root cause of that crash bug, so we may bring those turrets back once we verify it works for everyone.

##### User Interface and Localization

* Fixed an issue which caused UI text to run out of visual bounds after visiting the language select menu
* Set a portion of the achievements to visible (some are available but still hidden to preserve the surprise)

HypersomniacLive: Note that MaGog does not display/track Long Journey Home, The as it was released after she went into Legacy Mode
Besides seeding mischief on this and other threads, I'm also on the watch for updates to any of the post-MaGog Legacy Mode games that might slip through the cracks. To avoid cluttering and double posting I'll probably shut up about it until I really see that no one else mentions them. So...
high rated
russellskanne: Brigador got an update (Patch 1.3.2a (06 June 2017))

No update notification... GOG please fix this! Can't be too hard.
Game update notifications are missing for two reasons currently.

One is that GOG scrapped the notification system on the site, but if you're comfortable with using userscripts, Barefoot_Monkey has restored them in his script.

The other is that Judas, who flags game updates, is out of the office, and nobody at GOG is tasked to take over while he's gone.

WinterSnowfall: [...] Besides seeding mischief on this and other threads, I'm also on the watch for updates to any of the post-MaGog Legacy Mode games that might slip through the cracks. To avoid cluttering and double posting I'll probably shut up about it until I really see that no one else mentions them. So...
I'm following this, and a few other threads closely, so I know you've already said that you'd do this, so I'm not (all that) worried.
high rated
I'm baffled how the update notifications are being pushed, I got an update for Overall which isn't listed here, but not for the rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Overfall Changelog:

Patch 03//22/2017 (06th June 2017):

- Unity Engine update

--------------------------------------------------------------------
high rated
Ganni1987: I'm baffled how the update notifications are being pushed, I got an update for Overall which isn't listed here, but not for the rest.
It wasn't... until now. :P

Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 6 June:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Diluvion
· Downfall: Redux
· Full Throttle Remastered
· Hand of Fate
· Overfall
· STRAFE
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· Victor Vran

[Part 1 of 2]

Diluvion has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.17.7 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.17.92 [Windows] --- File size: 47.0 MB --- Version: 11854 -> 12022

* File changed: DLC: Clarity's Call: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (92.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: DLC: Fleet Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (19.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: DLC: Noble Folly: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (48.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (55.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: DLC: Redeye's Revenge: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (132.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: DLC: Spiny Death: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 47.0 MB *TO* 48.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 2.4 GB *TO* 2.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.17.7 *TO* 1.17.94

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 2.1 GB *TO* 2.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.17.91 *TO* 1.17.92

[NO CHANGELOG]

Downfall: Redux has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher/ATI Radeon 4890 or higher), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 2 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card, Additional Notes: Keyboard required, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit), Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of RAM (NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card, Additional Notes: Keyboard required *TO* Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher/ATI Radeon 4890 or higher), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Storage: 2 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card, Additional Notes: Keyboard required

Full Throttle Remastered has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz, or higher, Memory: 4 GB of RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4650 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 / Intel HD 4000 Graphics, or equivalent, Hard Drive: 6 GB available space, Additional Notes: GPU that supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher

Hand of Fate has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name has not changed (gog_hand_of_fate_2.12.0.15.sh) --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Date has not changed (Tue 06 Jun 2017 10:45:08 GMT) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.16 (gog-15) *TO* 1.3.18 (gog-15)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Overfall has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 03/22/2017 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch The Ancients Awaken [Linux]

* File added: Patch 3/22/2017(A) [Windows] --- File size: 163.0 MB --- Version: 10837 -> 12536

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (894.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 03/22/2017 (gog-5) *TO* 3/22/2017 (A)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (860.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 03/22/2017 *TO* 03/22/2017 (A)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 805.0 MB *TO* 833.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 03/22/2017 *TO* 3/22/2017 (A)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 806.0 MB *TO* 835.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 03/22/2017 *TO* 3/22/2017 (A)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 03//22/2017 (06th June 2017)

- Unity Engine update
(Full changelog)

STRAFE has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 or later (64-bit), Processor: Intel Pentium G3250 (2 * 3200) or equivalent AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400) or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT (1024 MB) or Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Shared memory) or AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB), Storage: 3 GB available space, Additional Notes: Gameplay experience around 30 FPS on average when using the Mid-high settings, Recommended system requirements: 7 or later (64-bit), Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 (2 * 3600) or equivalent AMD FX-6350 (6 * 3900) or equivalent, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) AMD Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB), Storage: 3 GB available space, Additional Notes: Gameplay experience around 60 FPS on average when using the Mid-high settings *TO* Recommended system requirements: 7 or later (64-bit), Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 (2 * 3600) or equivalent AMD FX-6350 (6 * 3900) or equivalent, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) AMD Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB), Storage: 3 GB available space, Additional Notes: Gameplay experience around 60 FPS on average when using the Mid-high settings
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Starpoint Gemini Warlords has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.030.2 [Windows] --- File size: 426.0 MB --- Version: 12348 -> 12451

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.020.0 *TO* 1.030.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.020.0 *TO* 1.030.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1020.0 MB *TO* 1.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.020.0 *TO* 1.030.2

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.020.0 *TO* 1.030.2

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.040.0 (06 June 2017)

- Fixed an issue where several ships would be colorized wrongly and they would follow you around.
- Ben'Sara is now level 8 on mission 04, instead of 12.
- After scanning a wormhole, a nice little message will appear to let you know what you've done.
- Planetary assault tweaked.
- Difficulty now works as intended.
- Planetary assaults on Extreme difficulty are now much harder.
- Added info on what an AI ship is doing on the target lock.
- Ship familiarity prerequisite ranks are now leveled with the Ship class requirements.
- Added hints to the Quick info panel.
- Added ship name to the Quick info panel.
- Added the Marked icon on the target lock.
- Shuffled several Ship panels around and grouped them together
- The new Inventory button now groups Ship systems, Items and Commodities "sub-panels".
- Fixed a couple of minor glitches related to the structure tier markers on the Starchart.
- The Cloak skill now displays the damage parameter.
- Maneuverability-related bonuses now work as intended.
- Fixed several instances where the wrong portrait and name was being displayed instead of the player's.
- Added several distinct HUD icons for battles depending on what type of battle it is (fleet, garrison, station, planetary assault).
- Fixed a couple of glitches related to objects being marked in the viewport, but not on the radar.
- You should no longer be able to hear a looping voice line in the Timed delivery freelance job.
- Fixed an error where retreating a fleet from a battle worked wonky. Basically a fleet wanted to retreat to the nearest guardpost... even if it was the guardpost currently under attack.
- Tweaked the Equipment panel to make it more readable and user-friendly.
- Tweaked a bunch of different game panels (alignment, colorizing...).
- Fixed an error related to scuttling a fleet and pressing the Esc button that would manifest as a weird overlay across the screen.
- Fixed a couple of glitches related to the Distress call encounter quest that could go all nuts if you started boarding encounter ships.
- Fixed a number of smaller glitches and script errors

Patch 1.030.0 (02 June 2017)

- Done some changes to the text files and how some text lines are fetched
- faction descriptions switched from descriptions.txt to logs.txt to remove duplicates
- ship descriptions switched from descriptions.txt to logs.txt to remove duplicates
- ship description KN is now referenced in the .shp file (until now the description was referenced automatically by the ship's keyname)
- if no ship description is available (description set to the default 1005 value, default text is shown (No data available)
- Done some changes to the Geminipedia scripts:
- to display a Geminipedia entry for a ship, the ship has to be manually added to the AddEntry script. This is to prevent errors from being logged needlessly.
- to display an Anomaly entry, the anomaly has to be manually added to the AddEntryscript.
- to display an Asteroid field entry, the asteroid field has to be manually added to the AddEntry script.
- to display a faction entry, the faction has to be manually added to the AddEntry script.
- to display a planet entry, the planet has to be manually added to the AddEntry script.
- to display a region entry, the region has to be manually added to the AddEntry script.
- Optimized script loading to increase performance, but also prevent potential bugs.
- Added a new option in the settings
- Skip dock - set to true to never ever again see a docking or landing cutscene.
- Fixed a glitch where the wrong reason for being unable to board structures was being displayed.
- The final waypoint in a waypoint chain (starchart) is now properly updated if the target changes its position (merging with a fleet in motion)
- Fixed a text formatting error that would add a colon where it shouldn't (-,400).
- Fixed several errors in the Customization panel when using the controller.
- If you have the UI disabled (F11), the game can no longer freeze up when a dialogue pops up. The interface is automatically reinitialized.
- Being hit with a heavy weapon no longer deactivates cloak.
- You're no longer stalked by an anomaly while docked if there was an anomaly near you when you initiated docking.
- New game files from mods are now properly loaded and shown.
- The loot panel now uses the proper icon size.
- Adhara, Apollo and Poseidon are now available for purchase on the New Sagittarius station, near planet Hogosha.
- Fixed a glitch with several menu bottons having their icons colorized with the wrong tint.
- Fixed an error that would make the Proxima fall into enemy hands.
- Giving the GoTo command on the un-paused Starchart, in some instances meant the auto-pilot won't properly set power distribution to the engines. Now it does.
- Rebuilding warmasters no longer costs Materials, but the Credits cost was increased!
- Proxima is now calculated into the battle power only after it arrives.
- In some cases, trading in a captured ship for materials, yielded no materials. This can no longer happen.
- The Convoy defense mission can no longer break down if the last ship is captured.
- Added fullscreen support for the custom movie panel on 4K resolution.
- In theory, your ship's name could be too long. This is no limited during naming.
- Corrected a number of text errors in both the English and the German versions.
(Full changelog)

Victor Vran has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Fractured Worlds: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 239.0 MB --- Version: 2.07 (DCU)

* File added: DLC: Motörhead - Through the Ages: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 804.0 MB --- Version: 2.07 (DCU)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* victor_vran_en_2.15.0.38.pkg *TO* victor_vran_en_2_07__dlc_compatibility_update__12519.pkg --- Size has not changed (4.2 GB) --- Date has not changed (Mon 05 Jun 2017 16:46:55 GMT) --- Version *FROM* 2.07 161025 *TO* 2.07 (DCU)

[NO CHANGELOG]

PS: By the way, the sysreq updates for Downfall Redux and STRAFE are probably a bug, but I'm not sure (the info in game cards is all over the place, as is usually the case during big sales).
little_helper: PS: By the way, the sysreq updates for Downfall Redux and STRAFE are probably a bug, but I'm not sure (the info in game cards is all over the place, as is usually the case during big sales).
I'm getting occasional API timeouts and also glimpses of the atlas GOGBear every now and then... it's probably a hectic period in general.
WinterSnowfall: I'm getting occasional API timeouts and also glimpses of the atlas GOGBear every now and then... it's probably a hectic period in general.
It's Summer (Promo) time....
>.>
<.<