It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Indeed I did, but that's actually all there is to report from Legacy MaGog's logs:
I'm also seeing a new build for Planet Nomads (0.6.2), but no changelog to go along with it. Since this is coming from the Galaxy API, I don't know if the offline installers were affected or not.

Edit: And a new build for Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (1.3.1.4 (1854675)), also without a changelog.
Post edited May 31, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
WinterSnowfall: I'm also seeing a new build for Planet Nomads (0.6.2), but no changelog to go along with it. Since this is coming from the Galaxy API, I don't know if the offline installers were affected or not.
Proper changelog will be added tomorrow, as I pushed the update out after office hours and there was kinda no one to add it.
high rated
For the few of you who haven't stampeded to buy the new releases and play them to death, here's today's updates courtesy of Legacy MaGog:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Offworld Trading Company - Almanac [DLC]
· Ruin of the Reckless

Offworld Trading Company - Almanac [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

Ruin of the Reckless has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: French *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: French, Portuguese

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.1B [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.2D [Windows] --- File size: 306.0 MB --- Version: 11742 -> 12391

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 364.0 MB *TO* 653.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1B *TO* 1.0.2D

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.0.2D (1st June 2017)

Language/Translation
- Added Portuguese Language Option. To Try it out, right click 'Ruin of the Reckless' in your Steam Library. Select 'Languages' and choose 'Portuguese' from the drop down menu. :)

Bug Fixes
- Fixed a very rare error that caused some users to be unable to select 'keyboard' for player one when they don't have a gamepad connected. (hopefully!)
- Fixed an error which caused Reginald (the shopkeeper) to say a certain line of dialogue when he should not have said it.
- Players can no longer enter the tutorial area while playing co-op.
- Optimizations for several game elements that were causing undue slowdown/ hardware stress.

Balance Changes
- Chests no longer drop zenny.

Visual Updates
- By popular demand... added new icons for 'Enter' and TAB' to Loss text while inside the tower.
- When players run out of time on a floor, a new visual effect will be shown (exclamation point), this allowed us to eliminate the "this floor is becoming unstable text" which we found to be distracting, confusing, unclear, and also obstruct the action of the game sometimes.
- Long Chaos Card descriptions will now scroll on the Chaos Mat... preventing ugly text formatting errors.
- Eliminated an error that caused the player reticle to fail to draw in situations where it should have drawn (like while jumping.)
- Orb Icons now 'wrap' downwards rather than extending infinitely into the abyss of the opposite side of your monitor.
- 'Scholar' now shows one orb for each orb you collect, instead of two. This just cuts down on visual clutterl.

What's next
- The next major patch will be focused on performance, making changes which should reduce slowdown for those of you that have been encountering it. We will also be adding support for Russian and Spanish language as well. The patch after that will (hopefully) add achievements.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been updated:

Update 3.1.3 (1st June 2017)
Features Added

64 bit Linux support

Bug Fixes
General

Cranium Rats spawn in fight with Many-as-One
Missing gate guard added back to the Foundry
Drusilla now realizes Ignus has been freed
Vrischika will now purchase the Portal Lens
Mantuok does not appear again after he is dead
Bonus Hit Points from CON continue to be granted after level 10
The Rearrange Party feature now works as it did in the original game
The "Linear scaling" box now controls linear scaling consistently whether using DirectX or OpenGL
"Eye" items with alignment restrictions no longer grant the player passive benefits when they shouldn’t
Exceptional strength 18/01 no longer shows as 18/1
Ravel's cutscene with TTO no longer stops before the end
Changing character class in an area now does not cause portal triggers to cancel out
The game does not end if TNO is killed in the Smoldering Corpse bar
Zoom Lock should no longer distort cinematic spells
The "Lost Item" feedback message now appears when TNO loses an item
Cutscenes return camera to the level of zoom they started in
Turning off "Critical Hit Screen Shake" in the baldur.lua file disables screen shake during critical hits
Right clicking joinable NPCs no longer produces selection sounds
Voice actor names have been corrected in the credits
Added default names to save games
The party can now get to the Pillar of Skulls when using single file formation
Dialogue about breaking out of prison does not happen if party isn't imprisoned
The GUI returns after Ravels death
Fixed Pestle Kiln’s missing textures
PST:EE supports loading M_*.lua files
Smooth Area Transitions should no longer reduces voice volume when arriving in a new area
Fixed the Lock View on Character tooltip so it does not overlap the button/arrow

Gameplay

Casting Chromatic Orb at night no longer leaves the screen green
Ice Knife's THAC0 penalty is now temporary
The level of zoom in the Shattered Crypt does not affect Lesser Vargouilles' spawning
Infernal Shield cannot be dispelled by quickload anymore
The Fog of War now reappears after Abyssal Fury is cast and the victim fails their saving throw
Stygian Ice Storm visuals have been fixed
Tricha in the Curst pit fight now runs
Silhouettes no longer appear during cutscene spells
Guardian Mantle does not last forever anymore
Morte's Litany of Curses now gets harder to resist as he learns new taunts
Using Guard should set the party to guard an area does not toggle the draw selection button anymore

Localization

[French] Dialog with Fhjull is now fully translated
[French, German] Aegis of Torment description has been fully translated
[French] 'défilement' now contains a hyphen
[French] Quell is now translated consistently
[German, French] Fixed dialog errors in Lower Ward quests
[German] Typo fixes
[Korean] Translations suggestions and typo fixes added
[Non-English] Saving using the default name now works

EDIT:
I'm not sure if I should add a changelog on the game's specific forum. There is a post for the patch already there. It points to Beamdog for it though.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by vanchann
high rated
Thiev: Proper changelog will be added tomorrow, as I pushed the update out after office hours and there was kinda no one to add it.
Thanks, I see it now:

Planet Nomads

#### Update 0.6.2 (1st June 2017)

* Transmission slightly reworked
* Wheel traction improved a lot
* Vehicles had brakes installed (just go backward when going forward)
* Vehicle searchlights found their way to Survival
* Speedometer added in the bottom right corner
* Animals have been added to Creative mode
* Sleeping now wakes you up if any attribute is below 30
* Sleeping now asks if you want to sleep if any attribute is below 30(there are other attributes beside the basic ones, visible on the character screen)
* Rain and wind sound effect volume lowered
* Icons of Attributes and Conditions made clearer
* Icons quality, no more jagged edges
* Containers no longer connect together if they are built on top of other(which could potentially corrupt your saves)
* Multitool digging revisited - primary mode (LMB is good for mining and finer sculpting. Secondary mode (RMB) costs less energy and takes out bigger chunks, but destroys resources.
* Multitool now displays a reticle that highlights the area affected
* Multitool no longer fires instantly, but takes a split second to power up, resulting in less unwanted holes (further changes of tools and weapons in general to be expected)
* Added new loading tips that better explain major game mechanics
* Fixed a bug where electric power lines could potentially corrupt saves
* Texture of lootable iron rock changed
* Camera effects and weather effects improved (looking at you blue haze)
* Fixed a bug that prevented leaving the game into menu/OS upon dying
high rated
Kim

#### Patch 1.2.2.1 (01st June 2017)

* Achievements always unlock correctly
* No longer possible to get stuck in Bikaner
high rated
Last updates from Legacy Magog's logs for 1 June:

· Kim
· Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition

Kim has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* kim_en_1_2_2_10738.pkg *TO* kim_en_1_2_2_1_12417.pkg --- Size has not changed (209.0 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 23 Mar 2017 16:40:25 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Jun 2017 11:45:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.22 *TO* 1.2.2.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_kim_2.29.0.32.exe *TO* setup_kim_1.2.2.1_(12419).exe --- File size *FROM* 157.0 MB *TO* 168.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 23 Mar 2017 16:40:32 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Jun 2017 13:48:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.22 (gog-32) *TO* 1.2.2.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.2.1 (01st June 2017)

- Achievements always unlock correctly
- No longer possible to get stuck in Bikaner
(Full changelog)

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, CPU:Dual Core Processor, Memory:512 MB RAM, Graphics:OpenGL 2.0 compatible, Hard Drive:2 GB HD space, Mouse and Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libjson-c2:i386 libopenal1:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libssl1.0.0:i386 libexpat1:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libjson0:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, CPU:Dual Core Processor, Memory:512 MB RAM, Graphics:OpenGL 2.0 compatible, Hard Drive:2 GB HD space, Mouse and Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 3.1.3.0 [Windows] --- File size: 15.0 MB --- Version: 11051 -> 12417

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.3.0 *TO* 3.1.3.0

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.3.0 *TO* 3.1.3

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.3.0 *TO* 3.1.3.0

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 3.1.3 (1st June 2017)

Features Added
- 64 bit Linux support

Bug Fixes

General
- Cranium Rats spawn in fight with Many-as-One
- Missing gate guard added back to the Foundry
- Drusilla now realizes Ignus has been freed
- Vrischika will now purchase the Portal Lens
- Mantuok does not appear again after he is dead
- Bonus Hit Points from CON continue to be granted after level 10
- The Rearrange Party feature now works as it did in the original game
- The "Linear scaling" box now controls linear scaling consistently whether using DirectX or OpenGL
- "Eye" items with alignment restrictions no longer grant the player passive benefits when they shouldn’t
- Exceptional strength 18/01 no longer shows as 18/1
- Ravel's cutscene with TTO no longer stops before the end
- Changing character class in an area now does not cause portal triggers to cancel out
- The game does not end if TNO is killed in the Smoldering Corpse bar
- Zoom Lock should no longer distort cinematic spells
- The "Lost Item" feedback message now appears when TNO loses an item
- Cutscenes return camera to the level of zoom they started in
- Turning off "Critical Hit Screen Shake" in the baldur.lua file disables screen shake during critical hits
- Right clicking joinable NPCs no longer produces selection sounds
- Voice actor names have been corrected in the credits
- Added default names to save games
- The party can now get to the Pillar of Skulls when using single file formation
- Dialogue about breaking out of prison does not happen if party isn't imprisoned
- The GUI returns after Ravels death
- Fixed Pestle Kiln’s missing textures
- PST:EE supports loading M_*.lua files
- Smooth Area Transitions should no longer reduces voice volume when arriving in a new area
- Fixed the Lock View on Character tooltip so it does not overlap the button/arrow

Gameplay
- Casting Chromatic Orb at night no longer leaves the screen green
- Ice Knife's THAC0 penalty is now temporary
- The level of zoom in the Shattered Crypt does not affect Lesser Vargouilles' spawning
- Infernal Shield cannot be dispelled by quickload anymore
- The Fog of War now reappears after Abyssal Fury is cast and the victim fails their saving throw
- Stygian Ice Storm visuals have been fixed
- Tricha in the Curst pit fight now runs
- Silhouettes no longer appear during cutscene spells
- Guardian Mantle does not last forever anymore
- Morte's Litany of Curses now gets harder to resist as he learns new taunts
- Using Guard should set the party to guard an area does not toggle the draw selection button anymore

Localization
- [French] Dialog with Fhjull is now fully translated
- [French, German] Aegis of Torment description has been fully translated
- [French] 'défilement' now contains a hyphen
- [French] Quell is now translated consistently
- [German, French] Fixed dialog errors in Lower Ward quests
- [German] Typo fixes
- [Korean] Translations suggestions and typo fixes added
- [Non-English] Saving using the default name now works
(Full changelog)
DoctorGOGgles: Kerbal Space Program was updated to version 1.3
Unfortunately it's available only via Galaxy right now :(
Let's see how long it takes for the standalone installers to arrive...
Still none.
Lin545: Still none.
You sure? Current offline installer says 1.3.0.1804.
ZaineH: You sure? Current offline installer says 1.3.0.1804.
only the windows installer was updated
linux & mac update are still missing
high rated
immi101: only the windows installer was updated
Indeed, both Mac and Linux installers are still v1.2.2.

Here's a few new updates, though some changelogs won't be much useful to Mac and Linux users...

· EVERSPACE
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Hacknet
· Human Fall Flat
· STRAFE
· StarCrawlers

[Part 1 of 2]

EVERSPACE has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Version 1.0 released! (26 May 2017)
Please note - only 64-bit Windows in this version. We apologise for inconvenience caused./
(Full changelog)

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.16 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.16 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.16 [Windows]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.17 [Linux] --- File size: 583.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.17 [Mac OS X] --- File size: 588.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.17 [Windows] --- File size: 603.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.15.17 [Experimental build] (2nd June 2017)
The full changelog can be viewed at: https://forums.factorio.com/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=f3efb8b0aaca846ab439c0e04006f2b3
(Full changelog)

Hacknet has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Labyrinths: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (145.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 5.034 *TO* 5.034 Extensions

* File changed: DLC: Labyrinths: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (150.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 5.034 *TO* 5.060 - Extensions Update

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 297.0 MB *TO* 315.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 5.034 *TO* 5.060 - Extensions Update

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 211.0 MB *TO* 216.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 5.034 *TO* 5.034 Extensions

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 245.0 MB *TO* 257.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 5.034 *TO* 5.060 - Extensions Update

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 5.060 - Extensions Update (02 June 2017)

- Create your own campaigns, system networks, nodes, themes, music and story missions using the Hacknet Extensions mod tools.

Using Extensions with DRM Free Hacknet:
You'll need a copy of the Extension you want to install. It should be an entire folder (probably zipped or something). Unzip it, and copy the entire Extension folder into the /Extensions folder next to Hacknet.exe.
Make sure the folder you have unzipped contains ExtensionInfo.xml and that it's not nested too deep!
Now you should be able to see it from the Extensions menu!
(Full changelog)

Human Fall Flat has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (422.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2g (gog-1) *TO* 1.2g (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 426.0 MB *TO* 628.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2g (gog-1) *TO* 1.2g

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 375.0 MB *TO* 578.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2g (gog-2) *TO* 1.2g

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.2g (02nd June 2017)

- Aztec Level – Explore a mysterious temple, evade the traps and see what secrets you can uncover. Our new dreamscape will test all the skills you’ve acquired during your adventures so far.
- Costumes – Want to dress like a builder in the demolition level? You go for it! How about a police officer? Or maybe a hazmat suit? Perhaps you just want to explore in the comfort of a nice hoodie? Enjoy the new character skins and make them your own by mixing them together or changing the colours.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

STRAFE has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 4 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 4 *TO* Patch 5

* File changed: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 4 *TO* Patch 5

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1007.0 MB *TO* 1014.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Patch 4 *TO* Patch 5

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 4 *TO* Patch 5

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 933.0 MB *TO* 940.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Patch 4 *TO* Patch 5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 5 (02nd June 2017)
Hey Killers,
We're going to shift our focus on more meaningful additions. We will still be working on fixes and optimizations but we are experimenting with a "Training mode" that would help new players having a hard time with STRAFE®'s difficulty learn how to play as intended, with a lot of movement and strafing.
Additionally we would like to start work on the save feature but have no idea how long it will take to crack that nut so it will come when it's ready. If it works this would allow you the freedom of exiting the game and returning to your run until you die.

PATCH NOTES:
- Major optimization to loading and unloading creating much smoother loads
- Added Footstep audio to the GLUTTON
- Adjusted Enemy Balance in Zone 1 (Icarus)
- Fixed the volume on for some enemies in Zone 3 (Burbs) and Zone 4 (Athena)
- Fixed issue that would grant the player bonus over-heal progress
- Fixed several bugs resulting in generation errors
- Fixed several bugs resulting in unintended collision blocking progression
- Fixed bug that could allow ragdolls to stretch or float
- Updated more weapon sound effects
- Optimized Harvester deaths
- Fixed an issue that would allow the player to switch guns while zooming and out of the map
- Fixed an issue that could cause the items menu from correctly selecting items
- Fixed bug that resulted in doors closing too early when the player had specific items
(Full changelog)

StarCrawlers has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: v1.0 - 6.2 Hotfix [Linux] --- File size: 20.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (894.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0 - 5.29 Hotfix *TO* v1.0 - 6.2 Hotfix

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 901.0 MB *TO* 894.0 MB --- Version *FROM* v1.0 - 5.25 Hotfix *TO* v1.0 - 6.2 Hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0 - 5.25 Hotfix *TO* v1.0 - 6.2 Hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (822.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0 - 5.25 Hotfix *TO* v1.0 - 6.2 Hotfix

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update v1.0 - 6.2 Hotfix (2nd June 2017)

- Thank you to everyone who's been reporting bugs and issues - this will be the final hotfix before we start a regular patch cycle (roughly) every 2 weeks.

- Included in the hotfix are some initial adjustments for the Hacker Malware tree and various fixes and improvements.

Hacker
- Logic Bomb Explosion can no longer deal critical damage.
- Viruses spread by Shareware no longer immediately check again for spreading again, leading to uncontrolled spreading. Again.
- Reduce explosion and bonus Virus damage of Kill Switch and increased cooldown. Kill Down should be at peak power when multiple targets are suffering from multiple viruses.

Cyberninja
- Fixed a miscalculation of Combo Point damage on Assassination. It should be slightly more appealing now.

Fixes
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur when loading a mission save in a position that would trigger a combat.
- Fixed some tooltips persisting after their menu item had been closed.
- Fixed display error in menus when a syndrome was affecting Critical Hit chance.
- Removed a redundant call to clean the scene of unused objects.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a betrayed character to make a sudden appearance at an inopportune time.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a summoned ally to halt combat when facing a certain enemy.
- Fixed an issue with Madness syndrome that could cause the victim to become immune to damage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Retrieve missions to destroy the target item when the mission launched, rendering it impossible to complete
- Fixed an issue with the PAR Camera Drone that would cause it to miss registering misses when on a mission to score misses.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a bonus objective to smash drilling machines for HEHS to create an unattainable amount of objective items.
- A minimap marker now follows Rai’el.
- Repositioned hit locators on Mite Swarms.
(Full changelog)
high rated
immi101: only the windows installer was updated
muntdefems: Indeed, both Mac and Linux installers are still v1.2.2.
seems you narrowly missed the linux update :)
https://www.gog.com/forum/kerbal_space_program/ksp_13_has_been_released/post10
ping :p
update is up
Post edited June 02, 2017 by immi101
high rated
muntdefems: Here's a few new updates, though some changelogs won't be much useful to Mac and Linux users...
I'm seeing a few more updates in addition to what you've listed above, but I'll wait for your next round of updates before posting them here. Perhaps it's all just due to unfortunate timings :).

For now here's one for Realpolitiks:

#### Update 1.4.3 (2nd June 2017)

* San Escobar event effects rebalanced
* Revoke UN resolution lobbying costs fixed
* Country liberation bug fixed
* Achievements fixed
* Nuclear window Albanian Flag bug fixed
* Project view refresh bug fixed
high rated
WinterSnowfall: I'm seeing a few more updates in addition to what you've listed above, but I'll wait for your next round of updates before posting them here. Perhaps it's all just due to unfortunate timings :).
Here's what I've got. I you caught something else, do post it!

· Kerbal Space Program
· On Rusty Trails
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Realpolitiks

Kerbal Space Program has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, Chinese --- File size: 919.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804 (gog-16)

* File added: Linux installer, Japanese --- File size: 880.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804 (gog-16)

* File added: Linux installer, Russian --- File size: 770.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804 (gog-16)

* File added: Linux installer, Spanish --- File size: 779.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804 (gog-16)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (743.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.2 (gog-15) *TO* 1.3.0.1804 (gog-16)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3 (26 May 2017) [Windows and Linux only - macOS English version via Galaxy only]
Due to internal technical difficulties, the macOS version is unable at this time, except in English via the Galaxy client. We are working to resolve these issues and to release the full macOS version as soon as possible. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
(Full changelog)

On Rusty Trails has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: English *TO* Text only: Chinese, German, English

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 579.0 MB *TO* 592.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.3 (gog-6) *TO* 1.2.0 (gog-7)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 576.0 MB *TO* 590.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.3 (gog-5) *TO* 1.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 423.0 MB *TO* 520.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.3 (gog-8) *TO* 1.2.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.2.0 (2nd June 2017)

- Added localized text for Chinese (both simplified and traditional) and German
- On low quality settings, the most expensive post FX are now disabled to improve frame rates on low-end graphics cards
- Optimized render state management, which improves performance, especially on low-end CPUs
- Optimized task management, which positively impacts performance and battery usage
- Fixed a very rare crash which happened after switching to a new level
- Fixed stuttering of intro video
- Minor improvements to loading times
- Fixed a few minor bugs detected by UBSan

Mac:
- Enabled usage of SSSE3 CPU instructions (previously used SSE2 only). Probably no gain in performance because of this, but it can't hurt, either.

Linux:
- Removed dependency on libGL.so, all GL functions are now dynamically loaded
(Full changelog)

Production Line [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch alpha 1.21 [Windows]

* File added: Patch alpha 1.22 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 12347 -> 12422

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 225.0 MB *TO* 224.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.21 *TO* alpha 1.22

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.22 (02 June 2017)

Hi everyone! We just released a patch for the game. Please note that we have a pop-up notice on this one warning you that the build order for wheels HAS CHANGED. Lots of people said we had it wrong, so we changed it, but that will break your existing lines until you re-arrange them.
here are the changes:

1) [Bug] Saving and loading no longer transforms all cars into sedans!
2) [Bug] Fixed bug where pallets would sometimes disappear from supply stockpiles and other stockpiles.
3) [Bug] Fixed bug wwhere speed buttons no longer highlighted to show current speed.
4) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when researching powerplant efficiency.
5) [GUI] Pop-up window now warns you whats changed if you delete a design currently being used by a production schedule.
6) [GUI] Better tooltips to show information on the tech tree.
7) [Tutorial] Some extra tutorial windows explaining game features have been added.
8) [GUI] Tooltips are more readable now (different color).
9) [GUI] Various minor GUI enhancements
10) [Realism] Changed fitting order to Brakes, Wheels, Tires as suggested by almost everyone!
11) [GUI] RollCage renamed to Body Shell.
12) [GUI] Fixed inconsistent naming of Engine Control Unit.
13) [Balance] Some late-stage technology is now slower to research.
14) [Bug] Fixes to potential crash bugs and issues with resource delivery.
15) [Feature] Added new researchable slot upgrade: Predictive Stock Control.
16) [Bug] Fixed major timing bug that affected the export of finished components from manufacturing slots.

Don't forget to vote on the priorities. We have new car body styles arranged, but they will take a while. I plan on taking a look at making a better financial model for the next patch.
(Full changelog)

Realpolitiks has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.4.3 [Windows] --- File size: 28.0 MB --- Version: 11843 -> 12445

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 241.0 MB *TO* 239.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.4.3

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 257.0 MB *TO* 255.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 *TO* 1.4.3

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 237.0 MB *TO* 251.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 *TO* 1.4.3

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 1.4.3 (2nd June 2017)

- San Escobar event effects rebalanced
- Revoke UN resolution lobbying costs fixed
- Country liberation bug fixed
- Achievements fixed
- Nuclear window Albanian Flag bug fixed
- Project view refresh bug fixed
(Full changelog)