It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kaesemeister: I'm pretty sure that updated games are not shown on the account page at all. I didn't get any update notifcations for games listed on the last two pages.
That's true since game update flags are broken since the new account system. If you want them to work again you would have to install Barefoot Essentials. GOG is planning to make them work "eventually" and since they are focussing on Galxy completely at the moment this might mean a long time.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
Kaesemeister: I'm pretty sure that updated games are not shown on the account page at all. I didn't get any update notifcations for games listed on the last two pages.
MarkoH01: That's true since game update flags are broken since the new account system. If you want them to work again you would have to install Barefoot Essentials. GOG is planning to make them work "eventually" and since they are focussing on Galxy completely at the moment this might mean a long time.
Thanks for the reply. I will consider installing the script.
MarkoH01: That's true since game update flags are broken since the new account system. If you want them to work again you would have to install Barefoot Essentials. GOG is planning to make them work "eventually" and since they are focussing on Galxy completely at the moment this might mean a long time.
Kaesemeister: Thanks for the reply. I will consider installing the script.
You really should because it does offer many advantages well worth. You should also consider to install Adalia Fundamentals. Believe me GOG won't be the same - I cannot imagine using GOG without them anymore. In the end it is your decision but I don't know anybody who deinstalled those scripts after experiencing the difference. It's just unfortunate that GOG itlself does such a crappy job at web design.
high rated
Adding the lengthy changelogs for Expeditions: Viking turned out a collective effort.

DeMignon added the Patch 1.0.3 changelog (two parts) to the respective game forum, and I added the Patch 1.0.4 one.

JudasIscariot: I made sure to put my vacation status under my nick so no one would be left wondering where I got off to... [...]
Heh, that's exactly what my "no Judas to clarify... " comment was referring to, but looks like you can't stay away, even when on vacation. ;-)

JudasIscariot: [...] Besides, Thiev is doing a good job clarifying things, imho :)
IMHO, too. But they're still not you. ;-P
MarkoH01: You really should because it does offer many advantages well worth. You should also consider to install Adalia Fundamentals. Believe me GOG won't be the same - I cannot imagine using GOG without them anymore. In the end it is your decision but I don't know anybody who deinstalled those scripts after experiencing the difference. It's just unfortunate that GOG itlself does such a crappy job at web design.
You were right. Both scripts are really helpful . Thanks for the tip ;)
Did any DLCs get folded into the base game? Game count (from Germany) dropped from 1935 to 1933.
high rated
The-Business: Did any DLCs get folded into the base game? Game count (from Germany) dropped from 1935 to 1933.
Dunno, MaGog has not detected anything yet. Maybe after her next update...

Anyways, here's the latest updates from MaGog's logs for 22 May:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Age of Wonders 3
· Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
· Stardew Valley
· Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Age of Wonders 3 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: 1.800a

* File added: Patch 1.800a --- File name: patch_age_of_wonders_iii_1.800_(11697)_to_1.800_pbempatch_(11916).exe --- File size: 6.5 MB --- Date: Thu 11 May 2017 12:14:37 GMT --- Version: 11697 -> 11916

[NO CHANGELOG]

Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.2b.0 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.4 [Linux] --- File size: 34.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.2b -> 1.0.4

* File added: Patch 1.0.4.0 [Windows] --- File size: 34.0 MB --- Version: 12092 -> 12160

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2b *TO* 1.0.4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2b.0 *TO* 1.0.4.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2b.0 *TO* 1.0.4.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2b.0 *TO* 1.0.4.0

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 1.0.4 (22 May 2017)

- fixed being unable to fish when Shichiroji's Bond is at max level and baits are used
- fixed being removed from a dungeon when the game is saved multiple times in a single camp site
- fixed negative RP blocking progress in social links
- fixed a potential progress blocker in Chapter 2 where a player would try to exit the town building screen when a cutscene is being loaded
- fixed a rare bug where rewards wouldn't be correctly applied after a tutorial battle
- fixed Escape button skipping some cutscenes
- fixed the Consume skill of Visage of Anguish
- fixed a bug where clicking on a diplomacy perk reward would incorrectly open a menu
- multiple fixes to challenges (first strike, defeat a weakened enemy and more)
(Full changelog)

Stardew Valley has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: 1.2.30

* File added: Patch 1.2.30 --- File name: patch_stardew_valley_1.2.29_(11845)_to_1.2.30_(12008).exe --- File size: 1.6 MB --- Date: Mon 15 May 2017 08:16:04 GMT --- Version: 11845 -> 12008

[NO CHANGELOG]

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.5.2 (Final Hotfix 3) [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.5.4 [Windows] --- File size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 11187 -> 12094

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 966.0 MB *TO* 968.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.2 (Final Hotfix 3) *TO* 1.5.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.5.4 (22 May 2017)

Renderer / Graphics
- Fix darkcity and rainbow cheat crash,
- Improved render resource management,
- Fix random DX11 crash on application startup,
- Fixed viewport/scissor issues for UI elements,
- Uniform buffers for OpenGL is now disabled by default for new users,
- DirectX is now the default graphics API for new users,
- Tranclucent surfaces in superrok mode are no longer affected.

Single-Player Gameplay
- Cerebral Bore sound now loops properly,
- Correct music is now played for the first Oblivion cinematic,
- All cinema camera models are now hidden,
- Failsafe check for final stage for Blind Boss,
- Turning while riding is now faster/responsive,
- PFM death animations now works,
- Can no longer mantle into water regions.

Local and Network Multiplayer
- Any tracking cerebral bores are destroyed when the targeted player respawns.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.5.2 (Final Hotfix 3) [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.5.4 [Windows] --- File size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 11187 -> 12094

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 966.0 MB *TO* 968.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.2 (Final Hotfix 3) *TO* 1.5.4
Not an older version offline installer version compared to the GOG galaxy version (v1.5.4 Update 1)?
Post edited May 22, 2017 by T_a_J
The-Business: Did any DLCs get folded into the base game? Game count (from Germany) dropped from 1935 to 1933.
Alan Wake was removed - that would count for one missing game.
MarkoH01: Alan Wake was removed - that would count for one missing game.
from sale, not from library.
MarkoH01: Alan Wake was removed - that would count for one missing game.
Lord_Kane: from sale, not from library.
Yes, from the actual store. The way I understood The-Business he was talking about the games available on GOG from Germany and not about the ones in his library. So if he did in fact meant the actual store count of games Alan Wake missing would be important.
Lord_Kane: from sale, not from library.
MarkoH01: Yes, from the actual store. The way I understood The-Business he was talking about the games available on GOG from Germany and not about the ones in his library. So if he did in fact meant the actual store count of games Alan Wake missing would be important.
ah i misunderstood what he had said, I thought he was referring to his library not the library.
lol,
high rated
Cossacks 3 Deluxe might be the culprit here.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by Thiev
Thank you for the info.
high rated
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition has been updated:

Patch 20170522 (22nd May 2017)
Changes to game options should now save correctly
Autosave functionality should now work correctly
Users can now select language
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell has been updated:

Patch 20170522 (22nd May 2017)
Autosave functionality should now work correctly
Users can now select language