It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Because it was there for Windows XP users. Now that the game has been updated and has Windows XP support there's no need to keep the previous version...
Tannath: Hello Judas, what about the language selection issue that has been brought up by Splatsch, any hope for a fix?
Please submit a Support ticket, if you haven't already :)
Tannath: Hello Judas, what about the language selection issue that has been brought up by Splatsch, any hope for a fix?
For now, here's there answer :
"The 4th button in the launcher allows you to change the language, screenshot attached."
I just answered, asking when there would be a fix, since I'm not the only one concerned. I'm now awaiting for answer :P

Edit : and here it is : "I've informed our Product Team, they will investigate when time allows."
So it's time to wait now :P
Attachments:
nexus.png (203 Kb)
Post edited May 09, 2017 by Splatsch
JudasIscariot: Please submit a Support ticket, if you haven't already :)
By the way Judas, it's not related at all and I don't want to bother you with this but... shall we lose our hopes for the Jagged Alliance strategy guide ?

Edit : sorry for the second post, I thought this would be added to my previous one :P
Post edited May 09, 2017 by Splatsch
Splatsch: By the way Judas, it's not related at all and I don't want to bother you with this but... shall we loose our hopes for the Jagged Alliance strategy guide ?

Edit : sorry for the second post, I thought this would be added to my previous one :P
I wouldn't lose hope but I would like to ask for patience as it requires the proper approval and the like.
Splatsch: By the way Judas, it's not related at all and I don't want to bother you with this but... shall we loose our hopes for the Jagged Alliance strategy guide ?

JudasIscariot: I wouldn't lose hope but I would like to ask for patience as it requires the proper approval and the like.
Speaking of patience, a reminder: https://www.gog.com/forum/war_wind_series/single_player_scenario_problem_terminal_error

https://www.gog.com/forum/war_wind_series/single_player_scenario_problem_terminal_error/post12
Post edited May 09, 2017 by haydenaurion
JudasIscariot: I wouldn't lose hope but I would like to ask for patience as it requires the proper approval and the like.
Yeah, I remember perfectly that you explained to me it would be long and complicated, which I still understand :)
No problem, that was because there were no news about it, so in the thread, almost everyone is losing hope XD
Thanks for answering, I'm keeping hope & patience ! :D
high rated
More updates from MaGog's logs for 9 May:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear [DLC]
· Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Digital Deluxe Edition [Premium] [DLC]
· Door Kickers
· Phoning Home
· Realpolitiks
· Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs [Upcoming]
· Stardew Valley
· TerraTech [In Dev]

[Part 1 of 3]

Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear [DLC] has probably changed
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Digital Deluxe Edition [Premium] [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian *TO* Audio and text: English

Door Kickers has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_door_kickers_2.3.0.9.exe *TO* setup_door_kickers_1.0.10_(11847).exe --- File size *FROM* 614.1 MB *TO* 653.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 01 Dec 2015 10:35:47 GMT *TO* Mon 08 May 2017 15:58:25 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.9 build 20151130 (gog-9) *TO* 1.0.10

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.10 (09 May 2017)

Features:
- Japanese localization added.
- Improved FPS for very low-spec hardware.
- Tablet mode: can now create "strafe" waypoints by double-tapping on the "look this way" waypoints.

Fixes:
- Fixed some mods not showing up in the Mods menu and/or not working (specifically for maps created with the in-game editor).
- Fixed officers getting stuck on evidence that had been previously destroyed.
- Fixed crash when clicking on "News" without Internet access.
- Fixed not showing all available localized languages in the Options menu.
(Full changelog)

Phoning Home has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Nameless Patch (gog-3) [Windows]

* File added: Nameless Patch gog-5 [Windows] --- File size: 55.0 MB --- Version: 10905 -> 11847

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-4 *TO* gog-5

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 2.6 GB *TO* 2.9 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-4 *TO* gog-5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.2 (9 May 2017)

UI Revision

We've redesigned the controls and user interface to make using controllers much more user friendly. The game now detects whether a controller button or stick was used and switches to the controller UI automatically. You can intuitively switch back between keyboard+mouse and controller by using the respective input device.
The controller actions are now displayed on the UI.

When no window is open, you can use DPad up and down to quickly switch between the available tools (Teleporter, Photon Pulse, Attractor etc.).
The inventory window has undergone a more elaborate revision. Tooltips are now removed, infos about selected items are now displayed on the left. Crafting items is now very easy with a controller use DPad Left/Right to cycle through the items available for crafting and hit X to craft.
Furthermore, all items are selectable with the controller now to read about their details.

We made sure that selected items are properly visible, especially in the savegame window.

Sprint Mode

Sprint mode is now visualized by a small symbol above your stats. It also comes with a sound when you enable or disable it. Also, the sprint mode status is now stored in savegames.

Character Dialogue Improvements

Dialogue for ION's or ANI's death has been fixed and has no more delay caused by other dialogue chains getting finished before. Also, after death no other dialogue is played anymore. After all, we have no proof yet whether robots have an afterlife.
Furthermore, the timing of dialogue is now better in some situations where it felt delayed. Very short lines sometimes caused a bug that made them barely readable.

- Fixed a couple of rare exceptions and errors that the crash reporter sent our way during the last 2 weeks.
- Reduced the forced delay from one scan to the next. This was not intended to block the player, just to prevent bugs from scanning resources too frantically.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent updating the thruster Steam achievements in certain conditions.
- Increased the speed at which the thruster is refilled with fuel.
- Added more resources in the starting forest area (Creonoble, Photonics and Thuranon).
- Fixed a bug that caused draining energy when sprint mode was active and standing still.
- Increased the size of the compass.
(Full changelog)

Realpolitiks has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Pentium G3020, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD 520 or better, 1GB VRAM or more, Storage: 700 MB available space, Additional Notes: Please note that the support for Intel HD cards is limited. Videocards such as Intel HD 4000 are below the minimum requirements and will run the game very poorly. Please consider downloading the free demo to check whether the game runs well on your system, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core i3, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 740 / AMD Radeon R7 250, Storage: 1 GB available space *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Pentium G3020, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD 520 or better, 1GB VRAM or more, Storage: 700 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes: Please note that the support for Intel HD cards is limited. Videocards such as Intel HD 4000 are below the minimum requirements and will run the game very poorly, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core i3, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 740 / AMD Radeon R7 250, Storage: 1 GB available space

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OSX Yosemite 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD 540, Storage: 700 MB available space, Additional Notes: Please consider downloading the free demo first to check whether the game is running fine on your device. Running the game from an external HDD may cause performance issues and crashes *TO* OSX Yosemite 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD 540, Storage: 700 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes: Running the game from an external HDD may cause performance issues and crashes

Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> Release date changed *FROM* Unknown *TO* May 18, 2017

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* Unknown *TO* May 18, 2017

Stardew Valley has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* stardew_valley_en_1_2_26_11512.pkg *TO* stardew_valley_en_1_2_29_11849.pkg --- Size has not changed (327.8 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 24 Apr 2017 16:47:12 GMT *TO* Mon 08 May 2017 17:20:42 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.26 *TO* 1.2.29

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 2 of 3]

TerraTech [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: R&D Pack: Windows installer, English

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: DLC: R&D Pack: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 17.0 MB --- Version: 0.7.4

* File added: DLC: R&D Pack: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 17.0 MB --- Version: 0.7.4

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 258.0 MB --- Version: 0.7.4

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 255.0 MB --- Version: 0.7.4

* File changed: DLC: R&D Pack: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (9.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.3 (gog-13) *TO* 0.7.4 (hotfix)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 273.0 MB *TO* 266.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Patch 0.7.3 (gog-13) *TO* 0.7.4 (hotfix)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.7.4 (09 March 2017)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
TerraTech now has game saving in the new Creative Mode and the R&D Test Chamber. Along with major save data changes in Campaign Mode, all game saves from version 0.7.3 and earlier cannot be loaded into version 0.7.4 onwards. (For those playing the TT_Unstable version, all game saves from version 0.7.3.3 and earlier cannot be loaded into version 0.7.3.4 onwards.)

New features / content / improvements:
- Added Creative mode where you can build and explore freely.
- Build anything you want using all the blocks from Campaign mode.
- Save your world with the Creative Mode game save.
- R&D Test Chamber owners also have access to EXP blocks in Creative Mode.

New Blocks
- Added the new GSO Auto Miner Block (GSO Grade 2). This block is used to mine underground Resource Chunks (patches of underground chunks).
- Added the new GSO Component Factory Block (GSO Grade 3). This block makes Component Chunks and can be operated with a right-click to bring up the menu.
- Added three new GSO Component Dongles (GSO Grades 3-5). These dongles can be attached directly to the Component Factory to enable it to craft the higher grade Component Chunks.
- Added the Venture Avalanche Missile Launcher to Venture Grade 3.

New Missions
- Added a new GSO Grade 2 mission introducing the Auto Miner block.
- Added a new GSO Grade 3 mission introducing the Component Factory block.
- Added missions that task you with destroying a fleeing enemy in a fixed amount of time. These appear mainly for Venture, but there are a few GSO examples too.

New Crafting Content
- Added 24 new Component resource chunks. These Components are a higher tier of chunk after "Refined." There are also 4 sub-grades of Component chunks. Component chunks are used to craft the rarest blocks.
- The crafting recipes for most blocks in the game have been reworked. Uncommon and rare blocks now typically require Component Chunks to be crafted. The recipes also now reflect corporation style too, e.g. GSO have a bias towards Plumbia use, GeoCorp have a bias towards lower value chunks, but also require a higher quantity of chunks in their recipes, Venture favour recipes that use Fibron and Hawkeye favour using more expensive resource chunks.

New Audio
- Added new sound effects for Techs, drills, hammers, saws and crafting blocks.

Limited blocks available in Trading Stations and Terminals
- The selection of blocks available to buy in the Trading Station and Terminals is now restricted.
- Each Trading Station provides a limited selection of blocks that gets restocked each morning (in-game time).
- There is a wider selection of Common blocks, a medium selection of Uncommon and a very small selection of Rare blocks each day.
- Some simple blocks such as the GSO building blocks, conveyors and wheels etc will appear in abundance in all Terminals and Trading Stations every day.

UI Enhancements
- Tutorial hint animations have been added.
- Tech markers now show AI state if an AI cab is attached.
- Tech markers now show if a Tech is anchored.
- Tech AI radial selection menu is now more explicit about which AI states can be selected.
- Improved the Fabricator and Component factory UI to show which items are available and what ingredients are needed to make items.

Saved Game Enhancements
- Saved games now shows corporation license levels on the Load Game screen.

New R&D Test Chamber Content
- Added 4 sets of EXP Trailer Hook and Ring blocks of various sizes. These enable you to hitch Techs to each other with an articulated joint.
- Added 2 new Trailer Wheel blocks in different sizes. These blocks are specifically designed to be used on towed trailer Techs and do not have any passive braking applied to the wheel, meaning they can be towed by a Tech with normal wheels without slowing down due to braking, but they will roll away if left on a hill.
- Added 3 new EXP (GeoCorp) Caterpillar Tracks to the R&D Test Chamber.
- Switch a Tech between player and enemy by holding "T" and left-clicking on any non-player controlled Tech.
- The R&D Test Chamber now has a new skydome.
- The R&D Test Chamber can now be saved.

Other Revisions
- Various frame rate optimisations including how resources are stored in Silos and move along Conveyors.
- Updated translations from the TT Translator team. Many thanks to the folowing people for the recent translation updates:
- Alex Nunes
- Bebiezaza
- Bram "Kirchhoffs" Hazeveld
- Bram Kamies
- Christoph Beitzinger
- Gendel Vladimir Grigorievich
- J. "Trippeh" Quinn
- Jakub "M0dEx" Kubik
- Jason Coombes
- Malte "SRQ" Hübner
- Marcus
- Moisés Ojeda Gutiérrez
- Oliver "Olli_DXD" Jonsson
- Olivier "Mr-Vagabond" Barruhet
- Oskar "Zargn" Anderson
- Philipp ten Brink
- _River
- Ryo Tanimoto
- Sir Rekington
- Sys Gabriel
- Tobie "Sylver" Praz
- Viktor Bengtsson
- Zwip-Zwap Zapony
[Continues in the next post]
high rated

[Part 3 of 3]

TerraTech [In Dev] has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.7.4 (09 March 2017) (continuation)

Game Design Tweaks:

Block Revisions:
- Increased the power of all Booster blocks.
- Increased the fuel capacity of all Fuel Tank blocks.
- Increased the load bearing strength of the GSO Little Trekker wheels.
- Adjusted the suspension for the GSO Stabiliser Wheel to make it less bouncy.
- Increased the pickup range of GSO and GeoCorp Collectors.
- Increased the stack capacity of the Large Geocorp Collector from 5 per stack to 8, in line with the Small GeoCorp Collector.
- Increased the load bearing strength of all GeoCorp wheels by around 25% each.
- Reduced the suspension dampener on Venture Wheels, making them more bouncy.
- Re-added the Hawkeye Elbow and Flat Brackets to Hawkeye Grade 1 and added the - - Hawkeye Long Jack Bracket to Hawkeye Grade 2.
- Increased the rotation options for the Hawkeye One block.

Updated Block Recipes for:
- Venture Silo
- Venture Flamethrower
- Venture One Block
- Venture Small Wheel
- Venture Hover Plate
- Venture Steering Hover Jet
- All Venture Brackets
- Hawkeye STEN SMG
- Hawkeye Shotgun
- Hawkeye Rail Gun
- Hawkeye Sentry AI

Tech Revisions:
- Increased the delay time before wheels spark when overloaded slightly. When moving over bumpy terrain sometimes one wheel is taking more load than normal for a split second, as the weight of the vehicle shifts around. Rather than immediately showing sparks, we delay for a moment to see if the wheel is still overloaded. If wheels are consistently sparking for a long time whilst drive, your Tech is overloaded.
- Reduced the chances for fleeing enemies to spawn in the population from 40% to 15%.
- Removed Tech repulsion effect from Shield Bubbles (both GSO and Venture).
- Techs can once again pass through shield bubbles freely and cause damage to Techs within with melee weapons.
- Enemies with batteries now spawn in with the batteries charged.

Mission Revisions:
- Increased the amount of XP earned for all missions.
Allowed missions to knock down trees and and break rocks when they spawn.
- Increased the encounter radius for most missions, meaning they will spawn further apart from each other.
- Reduced number of enemy Techs to defeat in Salvage Mission from 4 to 3.
- Restricted the Crafty Mike missions from spawning in the Mountains (as the loose blocks roll down hills).
- Made it a requirement that you unlock the Auto Miner in the Crafty Mike mission before being offered any harvesting missions for which you will need an Auto Miner.
- Renamed the GeoCorp Grade 2 Harvesting Missions to reflect which resources they are asking you to collect.
- Restructured GeoCorp Grade 2 Harvest Missions to start with easy to find resources and end with harder ones, after the Auto Miner has been unlocked.

Resource Distribution Revisions:
- Updated Resource Giver Distribution: Common resources; Plumbite, Titanite, Wood, Rubber & Luxite are still readily available in most locations.
- Uncommon resources; Rodite, Carbite & Oleite are now available as underground deposits under rocks. They can only be harvested with the Auto Miner Block.
- Rodite is available in the Mountains.
- Oleite is available in the Desert.
- Carbite is available in the Salt Flats.
- Rare resources; Ignite, Erudite & Celestite are visible by the crystals, but also contain underground deposits accessible with the Auto Miner Block too.
- Celestite can be found in the Salt Flats.
- Erudite in the Grasslands.
- Ignite in the Desert.

Art Tweaks:
- Cursors have been updated and should be more visible against different colour backgrounds.
- Added corporation logo sprites to mission message boxes.
- Added new rocks to Salt Flats biome.
- All rocks are now breaking apart more naturally.
- Optimised scenery objects to improve frame rate.

Bug Fixes:

- Blocks:
--- Fixed shotguns not damaging shields
--- Made the GeoCorp cab drive properly again.
- Fixed GeoCorp Anchor 222 bottom attach points.
- Updated flamethrower start and stop times to be more responsive. Fixed animation issue if quickly toggled off, on and then off again.
- Fixed issue causing resources to incorrectly fall off a Tech/base when entering a silo.

Missions:
- Fixed progression blockers in several missions when playing multiple playthroughs.
- Fixed an issue caused by reaching GSO Grade 2 before fighting the Trader Troll.
- Fixed progression blocker in Striking Out when selling the Collector.
- Fixed crafting mission objective markers occasionally pointing at a Trading Stations.
- Fixed Crafty Business IV spawning outside of the Desert biome.
- Neutral Techs that require your protection during Defend Friendly Tech missions will now turn into enemies if you move out of range and abandon them before the mission is complete.
- In the Chase and Destroy Enemy Tech missions, the Techs will not turn neutral anymore if you fail to catch them. They will continue to flee and may be destroyed after the time has expired.
- Fixed enemy Techs in Chase and Destroy missions sometimes disappearing on reload.
- Fixed overpowered Techs being able to spawn in GeoCorp Grade 3 missions.

Audio:
- Fixed audio bug causing stuck sounds and errors.
- Tech sounds no longer play while the game is paused.

Known Issues:
- Players who created a save game on an earlier TT_Unstable version might find extra icons on their radar after completing missions. This will only affect missions that were accepted, but not completed in the TT_Unstable version.
- Waypoint markers may not appear correctly in-game for certain missions e.g. missing or pointing in the wrong direction.
- Certain names for missions may incorrectly change after a reload.
- Can incorrectly rename non-player bases.
- Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
- Graphical issues with red projector on terrain when enemies spawn in.
- Some radar markers may point towards things that are missing in the world.
- Markers for missions and bases when playing in 4:3 are offset slightly.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 9 May:

· Door Kickers
· STRAFE
· Signal From Tölva, The

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Win XP SP3, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter. NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older. Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Recommended system requirements: Win 7, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse *TO* Win XP SP3 or later, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older. Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Win 7, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Japanese (Windows only), Polish, Russian

STRAFE has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows 7 or later *TO* 7 or later (64-bit), Processor: Intel Pentium G3250 (2 * 3200) or equivalent AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400) or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT (1024 MB) or Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Shared memory) or AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB), Storage: 3 GB available space, Additional Notes: Gameplay experience around 30 FPS on average when using the Mid-high settings, Recommended system requirements: 7 or later (64-bit), Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 (2 * 3600) or equivalent AMD FX-6350 (6 * 3900) or equivalent, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) AMD Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB), Storage: 3 GB available space, Additional Notes: Gameplay experience around 60 FPS on average when using the Mid-high settings

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

* File added: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- File size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 1001.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 795.0 MB --- Version: 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Signal From Tölva, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 567.0 MB *TO* 618.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.17 *TO* 1.0.24

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.0.24 (09 May 2017)

- Fix Traveller achievement. (Jim's fault! Sorry.)
- Make all zones/weapons/missions achievements unlock when loading save games.
- Make rank achievements unlock when attaining any higher rank (so, e.g., hitting rank 3 will also grant the rank 1 achievement if you don't already have it).
- Reverted to non-exclusive fullscreen. We tried this out because a few people had requested it and exclusive was slightly faster, but it proved too annoying. Unfortunately because it's a build-only function in Unity we can't offer it as a game option.
- Added difficulty selection. This is a bit of a work in progress as it only currently changes the damage taken by the player. In future we might also look at imposing different behaviour "personalities" on these guys depending on difficulty options. Beware Easy is VERY EASY Difficulty settings can be applied in your current game using the escape menu.
- Added tourist camera option (see readme.txt in game folder root).
- Included lorebook PDF in game folder for your convenience - this is still in the manual for the Steam page, too.
- Fixed some scoped weapons inverting axes when zoomed.
- Dropguns now take damage on their wings.
- Maze achievement timer no longer keeps counting if you transfer to a new drone from the maze.
- Increased size/legibility of contextual help.
- Hiding HUD no longer changes overall game colour.
- Added readme file to explain tourist mode.
(Full changelog)
high rated
The F.E.A.R. SecuROM issue is older than that and has a super easy fix. Replace the FEARMP.EXE with a dummy executable so that the SecuROM files and registry (albeit inert and useless on Windows 10 anyway) don't get extracted to the OS. That issue goes back to February 2015, and GOG promised a fix.

On February 20th 2015, Firek from GOG said they have a workaround in the works.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/fear_installed_securom_all_over_my_computer_does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_it/post162

On April 21st 2015, Ciris from GOG said it is something they plan to fix.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/fear_installed_securom_all_over_my_computer_does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_it/post260

Also, I read somewhere that DEFCON still has some form of active DRM present, but that isn't a game I have so I've not followed it and can't confirm it.
korell: The F.E.A.R. SecuROM issue is older than that and has a super easy fix. Replace the FEARMP.EXE with a dummy executable so that the SecuROM files and registry (albeit inert and useless on Windows 10 anyway) don't get extracted to the OS. That issue goes back to February 2015, and GOG promised a fix.

On February 20th 2015, Firek from GOG said they have a workaround in the works.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/fear_installed_securom_all_over_my_computer_does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_it/post162

On April 21st 2015, Ciris from GOG said it is something they plan to fix.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/fear_installed_securom_all_over_my_computer_does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_it/post260

Also, I read somewhere that DEFCON still has some form of active DRM present, but that isn't a game I have so I've not followed it and can't confirm it.
Or just delete the FEARMP.EXE like I did.
JudasIscariot: Please submit a Support ticket, if you haven't already :)
Splatsch: For now, here's there answer :
"The 4th button in the launcher allows you to change the language, screenshot attached."
I just answered, asking when there would be a fix, since I'm not the only one concerned. I'm now awaiting for answer :P

Edit : and here it is : "I've informed our Product Team, they will investigate when time allows."
So it's time to wait now :P
Thank you both for the update.
high rated
Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition got an update:

Changelog for update 2.3.1 (added 10 May 2017):

- Added a new unique passive ability for level 300 characters
- Added several hundred lines of new dialogue
- Doubled Augment drop chance across the board
- Cleaned up the display of several text elements
- Umbral weapons now grants 50% bleed damage reduction
- Umbral weapons stack with Goern race
- Reduced Bloodthrust damage by 15%
- Sonite race now has 33% damage reduction from poison
- Armor and shields now have a wider range of potential
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 10 May:

· Diluvion
· Door Kickers
· Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The
· Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, The
· Mini Metro
· Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition
· Victor Vran

[Part 1 of 2]

Diluvion has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.17.91 (10 May 2017)

- Japanese, Russian and Hungarian font issues resolved (Will still look buggy if you have certain texts open while switching, but will fix itself on reopening said texts)
- Lun has its Inventory now.
- Non-hostile subs can take more damage from player before becoming aggressive.
- Guests on the ship no longer get press ganged into going on adventures (and sometimes dying)
- 2D camera movement holds slightly longer before following cursor after talking to NPC's
- Cumulative achievement updates fixed (Logging on and checking inventory/swapping ships should update missing achievements)
- Atlantica class ships have their rear turret firing radius fixed.
- Various spelling /description fixes
- Ships with reflection probes (Manta, Derringer, Sul, Lun) no longer crash the game on reload.
(Full changelog)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter. NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older, IntelHD 3000, Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libgl1-mesa-dri:i386 libtxc-dxtn0:i386 libopenal1:i386, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libgl1-mesa-dri:i386 libtxc-dxtn0:i386 libopenal1:i386, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter. NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older, IntelHD 3000, Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libgl1-mesa-dri:i386 libtxc-dxtn0:i386 libopenal1:i386, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse & Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libgl1-mesa-dri:i386 libtxc-dxtn0:i386 libopenal1:i386, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* Intel Mac OSX 10.6, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter. NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older, IntelHD 3000, Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Recommended system requirements: Intel Mac OSX 10.8, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse *TO* Intel Mac OSX 10.6, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter. NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older, IntelHD 3000, Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Recommended system requirements: Intel Mac OSX 10.8, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse & Keyboard

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Win XP SP3 or later, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older. Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Win 7, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse *TO* Win XP SP3 or later, CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or equivalent, RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: An OpenGL 2.0 graphics adapter NOT SUPPORTED: Intel GMA, Intel HD Graphics (1) or older. Resolution: 1366x768 minimum display resolution, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Win 7 or later, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+, RAM: 4 GB, Hard Disk Space: 2 GB, Video: NVidia Geforce 9xxx / AMD Radeon HD / IntelHD 3000 series or better, Resolution: 1920x1080, Mouse & Keyboard

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_the_2.3.0.4.exe *TO* setup_the_legend_of_heroes_-_trails_in_the_sky_second_chapter_2017.05.04_(11869).exe --- File size *FROM* 32.2 MB *TO* 713.6 KB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Dec 2016 15:11:08 GMT *TO* Tue 09 May 2017 13:13:12 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-4 *TO* 2017.05.04

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_the_2.3.0.4-1.bin *TO* setup_the_legend_of_heroes_-_trails_in_the_sky_second_chapter_2017.05.04_(11869)-1.bin --- File size *FROM* 3.1 GB *TO* 3.7 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Dec 2016 15:13:48 GMT *TO* Tue 09 May 2017 13:13:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-4 *TO* 2017.05.04

[NO CHANGELOG]

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_2.3.0.11.exe *TO* setup_the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_2017.05.04_(11865).exe --- File size *FROM* 25.7 MB *TO* 705.7 KB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Dec 2016 15:00:01 GMT *TO* Tue 09 May 2017 10:00:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-11 *TO* 2017.05.04

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_2.3.0.11-1.bin *TO* setup_the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_2017.05.04_(11865)-1.bin --- File size *FROM* 1.7 GB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Dec 2016 15:01:15 GMT *TO* Tue 09 May 2017 09:59:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-11 *TO* 2017.05.04

[NO CHANGELOG]