It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: The Little Nightmares pre-order has been removed from GOG's catalogue and a new entry (with a new game ID) has been added to it. So the usual effects are expected: the game won't appear as owned to anyone who pre-ordered it, and it will have disappeared from your wishlist if you added it during the pre-order period.
Hey there Mr Updater, seems like GOG might be keeping the games on your wishlist from pre-order status to released status now. At least I still have Little Nightmares in my wishlist and do not remember re-adding it after release. So "yippee!" if GOG wisened up, and "boooo" if my memory is going to hell.
high rated
Sorry again for my absence in this thread. I'm back at home after the 3-day weekend and my DSL line is still down. My ISP says that I'll get it back on Thursday at the latest. Fingers crossed...

Anyway, whenever it is I'm back online I'll report everything that's changed since last Saturday, so don't despair. In the meantime let's thank (and +1) those who report updates and changelogs in this thread! :)
muntdefems: Sorry again for my absence in this thread. I'm back at home after the 3-day weekend and my DSL line is still down. My ISP says that I'll get it back on Thursday at the latest. Fingers crossed...

Anyway, whenever it is I'm back online I'll report everything that's changed since last Saturday, so don't despair. In the meantime let's thank (and +1) those who report updates and changelogs in this thread! :)
oh my gosh I'm going to have so much to update by Thursday (seeing as how gog won't tell us themselves what is being updated).
Is the update for StarCrawlers really online ?
I can see the changelog in galaxy but it still say v14 in the title and also in-game.
high rated
Age of Wonders III also got an update yesterday:
Changelog for Patch 1.800 (added 02 May 2017):

New Features
- Added new Build a Water Fortress ability. This enables embarked Builder Units to create Fortresses on water and claim water structures more easily.
- Added new Oyster Reef structure. Oyster Reef generate gold and population within your domain.

Tactical Combat
- Fixed 2 issues where units could sometimes shoot through walls and other obstacles without a line of sight penalty. So your dudes and dudettes are safe behind their walls now.
- Fixed an issue where entering combat would wipe extra move points gained from Death March. Allowing you to use Victory Rush to the fullest.
- Mind controlled/ghouled units now always have 0 move points on the world map after battle. This is intended as nerf strategies based on unit acquisition in combat.
- Mind controlled units can no longer retreat from battle. No more cheap summon stealing, sorry.
- Chaos Rift, Great Immolation and Great Stoning now warn the AI that it needs to abandon siege defense during tactical combat. Charge!!!

Balance
- If a summoned unit evolves, then the summoning spell will be cancelled, and the unit will become a normal unit with a higher mana upkeep. The mana cost is based on the typical cost to summon a unit of the unit's new tier.
- Fixed a bug in the random map generator when generating a map with teams enabled. Teams would always be generated counter-clockwise around the map, making it possible to predict the location of other teams.

Stability
- Fixed a crash when clicking the 'center' button in the 'structure captured' popup after the structure was razed.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when releasing a city or a dwelling as a vassal.
- Fixed a bug where items being couriered would remain stuck in the hero inventory when an AI hero joins by surrendering.
- Fixed a bug where AI attacked vassal city of friendly player.
- Fixed a bug where unit buffs/debuffs from global spells would sometimes vanish without any reason
- Human Crusader now has the right impact sound.

Multiplayer and PBEM
- Fixed PBEM exploits that allowed a bodged turn to be replayed through save game manipulation.
- Fixed hang in PBEM when one human player remained. Now you can end the remaining AIs rightly.
- Fixed PBEM notifaction issue for other players turn.
- Fixed PBEM issue where player was not properly notified of defeat. This prevents a dead state that has you staring at clouds.
- Fixed PBEM issue when swapping slots in setup. So the host can now safely take slot 2.
- Fixed PBEM issue when PBEM settings where changed before the session was launched. This could prevent a game from being launched, etc.

Modding and Tools
- Fixed a crash when starting a map for which the first map layer was removed in the Level Editor.
- Added mod support for charging mana to build structures and roads on the world map

Graphics and Glitches
- Fixed popups being removed when they shouldn't be. Should help when reading damage popups for spells in combat.
- Changed the ‘Reaper Scythe’ AoW Item Visualization link from a spear to the ‘Necro_Scythe’ model.
- Fixed the Imperial Hand Cannon visualization in Tactical combat.
- Assassin's Stiletto of Silent Murder now has correct weapon displayed.

Text and Localization
- Removed the obsolete 'Vanquish Evil Player' and 'Vanquish Good Player' entries in the Tome of Wonders under alignment modifiers.
- Linked text to fix empty table entries in the ToW under relation modifiers.
- Fixed an incomplete description for the goblin military level 5 race governance skill. It now also states that the relevant unit types get +5 hitpoint.
- Fixed an issue where terrain penalties would still be listed, even through they were disabled by the Bolster spell.
ElTerprise: Age of Wonders III also got an update yesterday:
Is there no Patch for this? All I see on the game page in library is the 1.800 Version of the full game. Same with the DLC's.

Do I have to download and install the whole thing (including DLC'S) again? If so do I need to uninstall the original files first or just install over them?
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and especially to those who "stepped-up" while muntdefems was on a (much deserved) 3-day weekend and having DSL problems. :)
muntdefems: The Little Nightmares pre-order has been removed from GOG's catalogue and a new entry (with a new game ID) has been added to it. So the usual effects are expected: the game won't appear as owned to anyone who pre-ordered it, and it will have disappeared from your wishlist if you added it during the pre-order period.
metricfun: Hey there Mr Updater, seems like GOG might be keeping the games on your wishlist from pre-order status to released status now. At least I still have Little Nightmares in my wishlist and do not remember re-adding it after release. So "yippee!" if GOG wisened up, and "boooo" if my memory is going to hell.
No matter if this is the case or not because it's still a big boo that a game I actually own is not showed as being owned. I say it again: booooo! GOG and shame on you for not doing this correctly.
Post edited May 03, 2017 by MarkoH01
Sarasa: Is the update for StarCrawlers really online ?
I can see the changelog in galaxy but it still say v14 in the title and also in-game.
It seems to have been released only for Linux and Mac, so far.
Lone_Scout: It seems to have been released only for Linux and Mac, so far.
Thanks, didn't thought to check those os.

Well only thing to do now is wait until they release the windows one :)
ElTerprise: Nexus: The Jupiter Incident finally got its 1.03 update. I've added the changelog to the repespective thread in the game forum!
Splatsch: Hum, I just uninstalled totally the previous version and installed this one, and it installs the game in Russian, and I don't understand how to change the language :P
I guess I won't download the new version right away...
mm324: Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and especially to those who "stepped-up" while muntdefems was on a (much deserved) 3-day weekend and having DSL problems. :)
Yep, I fully +1 this ! :)
Tannath: I guess I won't download the new version right away...
I submitted a support ticket yesterday and am waiting for the answer :)
Maybe it's only specific to my computer ?
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Splatsch
MarkoH01: No matter if this is the case or not because it's still a big boo that a game I actually own is not showed as being owned. I say it again: booooo! GOG and shame on you for not doing this correctly.
Here's hoping they fix that. And one day, also give us the possibility to mark a game as owned on our end. GOGbear hear our prayers. ;)
Splatsch: Hum, I just uninstalled totally the previous version and installed this one, and it installs the game in Russian, and I don't understand how to change the language :P
Tannath: I guess I won't download the new version right away...
I can confirm that problem with Nexus. I've just installed the latest setup on a computer where I never had Nexus installed before and the game is completely in Russian with no obvious way to change to a different language.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by DoctorGOGgles
bonzer: Is there no Patch for this? All I see on the game page in library is the 1.800 Version of the full game. Same with the DLC's.

Do I have to download and install the whole thing (including DLC'S) again? If so do I need to uninstall the original files first or just install over them?
There doesn't appear to be a patch, sadly I might add. I guess you have to redownload it then.

I think you can install over it but I'm not entirely sure.

Also apologies for responding late but not getting any notifications makes it hard to keep track of replies...