It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
---------------------------

[Part 2 of 2]

Lovely Planet has probably changed

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (15 March 2017)

- Added the Mac version of Lovely Planet to everyone's accounts.
(Full changelog)

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support

NEO Scavenger has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* neo_scavenger_2.7.0.14.pkg *TO* neo_scavenger_en_1_15__1__10551.pkg --- File size *FROM* 65.4 MB *TO* 65.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 29 Apr 2016 13:34:19 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 15:12:55 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.14 (gog-14) *TO* 1.15

[NO CHANGELOG]

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz or faster, Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Hard Drive space: 2GB, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, ATI/AMD compatibility notice: RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 requires graphic card drivers version 13.4 or older.

We are the Dwarves has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, French, Russian, Ukrainian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, Czech, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_we_are_the_dwarves_2.0.0.1.sh *TO* gog_we_are_the_dwarves_2.1.0.2.sh --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 12:35:12 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 14:11:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* we_are_the_dwarves_en_2.0.0.1.pkg *TO* we_are_the_dwarves_en_update_8_10527.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 12:34:46 GMT *TO* Tue 14 Mar 2017 15:54:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* update 8

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_we_are_the_dwarves_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_we_are_the_dwarves_2.1.0.3.exe --- File size *FROM* 30.5 MB *TO* 29.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 12:33:13 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 14:09:26 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-3

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_we_are_the_dwarves_2.0.0.2-1.bin *TO* setup_we_are_the_dwarves_2.1.0.3-1.bin --- File size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 21 Sep 2016 12:34:06 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 14:10:12 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-3

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 8 (15 March 2017)

- Improved performance
- Improved game difficulty
- Added resources on the levels
- Fixed gamepad issues on Win 10 (1607)
- Fixed glitches on Mac and Linux and some AMD graphic cards
- Fixed lighting serialization bug
- Improved drowning speed on normal and hard difficulty
- Fixed game music bug on save/load
- Fixed interactive objects missing animations
- Added localization languages(Spanish, Portuguese, Czech)
(Full changelog)

PS @Judas, @Theiv, or whoever reads this and can give an answer: this morning I got an update flag for Dungeons 2 but MaGog doesn't seem to have detected anything. Was it just a bogus flag, or was something truly changed?
muntdefems: PS @Judas, @Theiv, or whoever reads this and can give an answer: this morning I got an update flag for Dungeons 2 but MaGog doesn't seem to have detected anything. Was it just a bogus flag, or was something truly changed?
Update (13 March 2017)

- Fixed an issue with the Mac version of the game and DLC installation for the offline PKG installer.

The update isn't false from where I am sitting :)

Not sure but did MaGOG not catch that earlier changelog?
muntdefems: PS @Judas, @Theiv, or whoever reads this and can give an answer: this morning I got an update flag for Dungeons 2 but MaGog doesn't seem to have detected anything. Was it just a bogus flag, or was something truly changed?
JudasIscariot: Update (13 March 2017)

- Fixed an issue with the Mac version of the game and DLC installation for the offline PKG installer.

Well, MaGog did catch that changelog, actually. But that was on Monday, and I got the flag today.

Come to think of it, I don't remember getting a flag bach then, so maybe it's just a case of a particularly slow flag. :P
muntdefems: We are the Dwarves has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, French, Russian, Ukrainian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, Czech, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian
Strange... German (Text Only) is also included within Update 8 but not listed by developers (i've been waiting for this, thus i checked it some minutes ago :-) )
Post edited March 15, 2017 by ERASER_M
high rated
And added the Hollow Knight, Lovely Planet, and We are the Dwarves changelogs to the respective game fora.
JudasIscariot: Update (13 March 2017)

muntdefems: Well, MaGog did catch that changelog, actually. But that was on Monday, and I got the flag today.

Come to think of it, I don't remember getting a flag bach then, so maybe it's just a case of a particularly slow flag. :P
Well, we did have a somewhat large-ish sale going when the update happened so that may have been the cause :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Well, we did have a somewhat large-ish sale going when the update happened so that may have been the cause :)
By the way, FYI in case you (GOG) haven't noticed it: French, German, and Russian game titles have been changing like mad for quite a few days. I know this is a "normal" occurrence during sales, but it's still happening several days after the sale ended.

Aside from that, here's some updates from MaGog's logs for 16 March:

Games included in this batch:

· 88 Heroes [Upcoming]
· Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander
· Lovely Planet
· Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev]
· NEO Scavenger

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has probably been added: 88 Heroes [Upcoming]

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.1.0: The Morale Booster (15 March 2017)

What's New + Important Changes
- New Crew Morale mechanic, receive bonuses (or penalties) depending on current crew's morale. Morale naturally decreases over time but is also increased or decreased based on your actions in events, quests, and diplomatic interactions.
- More (20+) random events affecting Morale and even more random travelling events!
- Suddenly, greenshirts don't feel quite so 'disposable'...
- New Grand Admiral difficulty level!
- Even though they are totally awesome and our animator spent weeks and weeks on them, you can now turn off combat animations in the Options menu
- In efforts to reduce some of the grind and give players more choice as to how the game progresses, we've made some changes:
- greatly reduced the officer XP requirements for later levels
- reduced the resource costs for higher tier Ship Hangar Tech research
- doubled officer XP gains for most starbase activities

- The next two posts contain spoilers

- The Chruul Lts arrive a bit earlier and can also be taunted to arrive immediately via the Chruul Lab
- The Chruul Mothership now only appears after you combine all 4 Precursor Artifacts in the Chruul Lab to summon her

Bug Fixes + Enhancements
- You can now build all equipment in the Foundry, after you've discovered it (with the exception of organic Chruul equipment)
- Increased the chances of getting equipment other than Omega Drones
- Original launch difficulty preferences have been restored
- Fixed a bug where the ordering of activities in starbase rooms would get shuffled around
- Slightly increased the enemy ship damage across all difficulty levels, to counter the advantages gained from morale bonuses and ship equipment
- Resource generation tasks (Materials, Dark Matter, Crew) now automatically repeat until you decide to cancel
- Events that give drone rewards no longer trigger until the drone room is built
- Added equipment slots to Act3 alien gift ships
- Fixed issue with When In Xlar activity (officers can now be assigned to it)
- Added a block to officer power distribution to prevent issue where they'd occasionally be added twice
- Fixed a bug where the Mothership Hull Leech attack effects were reversed"

Animation + UI
- Improved UI for Ship Equipment screen (including stacking of equipment and a Scrap All option)
- Scrapping ships will now return slotted equipment back into the equipment inventory
- Cost of emergency station repairs in the Repair Bay have been slightly reduced
- Fixed bug with red alert turning off when it shouldn't
- You can no longer 'research' ship upgrades via Tech Research
- Fixed bug with Cadet Aiming Training 3 not appearing
- Fixed bug with invisible pirate ships
- Fixed bug with mis-classed Xlar tactical ships
- Fixed a bug where new travel events may not trigger for new games
- Pirate raids no longer fire in Act 2 if the pirates were wiped out in Act 1
- Removed duplicate Willa from Willa's Wraithers fight
- Added expiration timers to pirate away missions
- Fixed buff being applied to the wrong army in Marauder fight
- Fixed typo in Xlar culinary mission
- Fixed typo in New Terran Asteroid description
- When you have 2 fleets in a sector enter combat, the stronger of the two fleets will enter combat first
- Overkill text has been moved to the left to be more visible
- Fixed bug where long save file names would make the UI jump around
- After assigning an officer to a resource multiplier activitiy, you will no longer receive a pop-up for completion. Instead, you will receive a notification and the officer will continue the task until you decide to cancel it
- When selecting an officer for an activity, all officers at the location (including officers already in a task) will appear on the available officers list. This will allow you to easily switch the officer activity without having to cancel their activity first

Quest + Economy
- Overkill is now slightly easier against higher tiered enemies
- Remember Commanders: the firings will continue until morale improves! Get out there and have fun already!
(Full changelog)

Lovely Planet has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 512 MB, Shader Model 2.0, Hard Drive: 100 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 512 MB, Shader Model 2.0, Hard drive space: 100 MB, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core, Intel Based, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 512 MB, Shader Model 2.0, Hard drive space: 100 MB, Mouse & Keyboard

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: lovely_planet_en_2.0.0.1.pkg --- File size: 34.4 MB --- Date: Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:31:27 GMT --- Version: 1.41 (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]
JudasIscariot: Well, we did have a somewhat large-ish sale going when the update happened so that may have been the cause :)
muntdefems: By the way, FYI in case you (GOG) haven't noticed it: French, German, and Russian game titles have been changing like mad for quite a few days. I know this is a "normal" occurrence during sales, but it's still happening several days after the sale ended.
If you have anything specific about this, please let me know so we can look into it as we have quite a few games with different titles for different countries :)
muntdefems: By the way, FYI in case you (GOG) haven't noticed it: French, German, and Russian game titles have been changing like mad for quite a few days. I know this is a "normal" occurrence during sales, but it's still happening several days after the sale ended.
JudasIscariot: If you have anything specific about this, please let me know so we can look into it as we have quite a few games with different titles for different countries :)
Well, every time I run my script over MaGog's DB dump there are many games (between 20 and 50 each time) whose French, German, or Russian title has changed. And I'd swear they are different games each time.

I will take a more thorough look at it later and PM you my findings.
JudasIscariot: If you have anything specific about this, please let me know so we can look into it as we have quite a few games with different titles for different countries :)
muntdefems: Well, every time I run my script over MaGog's DB dump there are many games (between 20 and 50 each time) whose French, German, or Russian title has changed. And I'd swear they are different games each time.

I will take a more thorough look at it later and PM you my findings.
Also, I would like to request a check to see if this happens with the same titles every time or if it's just RNG :)
high rated
D'oh! I forgot to attach the second part of my updates report. :P

[Part 2 of 2]

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: French (BETA), Hungarian (BETA)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.9.1 (15 March 2017)

- Time scale acceleration now goes up to x8
- Changed Icon of Power sound
- Achievements for kills no longer awarded in custom battle
- Bane Tower/Winged terror can now modify their energy track
- Player wizard-captain on Bane Tower will not auto-cast spells by default
- turning off the UI will now turn off ship icons, portal icons, etc.
- fixed a ship navigation bug
- fixed a bug with quitting from custom battle and starting a new game
- fixed some game-hang bugs on leaving port
- increased size of quest text at top of screen
- UI now scales up at higher resolutions
- Updated map graphics
- Updated map icons
- Fixed some crew navigation errors
- More ship names
- Dark Elf Deathfortress reaper is destroyed when the tower location is destroyed
- Dark Elf reaper damage adjusted
- Made interacting with doors less irritating/"flickery"
- Fixes for Davy Jones's Locker and Radiance of Slaanesh
- Increased max units to 6 per side in custom battle, even for 4 sides. Warning: Your frame rate will probably suffer :)

Patch 0.9.0 (15 March 2017)

Custom Carnage
- Custom Battles are here! Choose a location, a fleet and an enemy and set up whichever fleet battles you want (controlling whichever faction you want!)
- GOG Galaxy Achievements!
- Gamepad support!
- UI update and visual polish!

Optimisation!
- (we do a bit of optimisation work every patch but this time we've focused some extra time on getting the game running smoother)

Localisation!
- We're still working on our localisations but we have test versions of two languages (French and Hungarian - no slight intended to other languages, these are just the files we had ready quickest!). French and Hungarian players - we would love to hear your feedback on those.

Full list of changes:
- Updated UI
- Added achievements
- Enabled custom battle menu
- Enabled localisation menu
- Added french and hungarian translations (work in progress)
- Using spyglass and gun aim are now toggles.
- Rebalanced The Orc's Head Quest
- Adjusted trigger areas in ports so it's easier to access shops
- Lowered the sailing position on the Galleon so sails don't block view
- Fixed sartosan shorefort positions
- Sea monsters no longer put you in combat from extreme range
- Dietershafen Doomdivers Quest should no longer continue to fire doomdivers at you from extreme range
- Lantern light should no longer wobble and shine behind the mast casting weird shadows
- Updated terrain textures
- Enabled gamepad support
- Fixed some issues with player wielded longbows
- Fixed some character AI navigation issues
- Fixed a number of ship AI issues
- Fixed LOD issues at erengrad and marienburg
- Adjusted character walk animation
- Improved AI for Sea Dragons
- Improved animation for Megalodon
- Improved Black Leviathan death animation
- Character shields now match the livery of their home vessel
- Adjusted pushback from ramming
- Behemoth attack now hits multiple locations
- Fixed a number of quests with undocking issues (including They Stole My Sword and Espionage)
- Fixed a bug where Quest enemy AI would follow the player endlessly
- Flyers now bank when turning
- Icon of Power fires more accurately
- Ironshark Icon of Power positions correctly
- Added Kislev Soldier character
- Hired wizards now show up in ally section of journal
- Accidents Happen quest tweaks
- Destroy Fleet missions are much less likely to have the fleet destroyed en route
- Higher level enemy captains spawn with better cargo
- Newly purchased ships have their water barrels filled
- Can cancel/refund an anti-flyer weapon upgrade
- Added a load of extra entries to the journal
- Spyglass can now be used while controlling a character and while aiming ship weapons
- Added a number of new ship and captain names
- Player hat/armour no longer vanish when loading a save game in port
- Spyglass info will list if a ship has a wizard on board
- Added gamepad controls diagrams to the controls options screen

Known issues:

- Custom battle menu does not currently support gamepad controls
(Full changelog)

NEO Scavenger has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name has not changed (neo_scavenger_en_1_15__1__10551.pkg) --- Size has not changed (65.6 MB) --- Date has not changed (Wed 15 Mar 2017 15:12:55 GMT) --- Version *FROM* 1.15 *TO* 1.15 (gog-10551)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.15 (15 March 2017)

- Fixed a bug that caused misplaced/missing items and camps when autosave is enabled.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's updates for 16 March:

Games included in this batch:

· Crashlands
· Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander
· Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev]
· Mount & Blade: Warband
· Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

A game has probably been added: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Crashlands has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.2.8 [Windows] --- File size: 54.0 MB --- Version: 8157 -> 9544

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 66.0 MB *TO* 59.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.3 (gog-4) *TO* 1.2.8

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 163.0 MB *TO* 154.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.3 *TO* 1.2.8

[NO CHANGELOG]

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 356.0 MB *TO* 357.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.0.2 (gog-27) *TO* 1.3.1.0 (gog-28)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 340.0 MB *TO* 341.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.0.2 (1630519) *TO* 1.3.1.0 (1692360)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 289.0 MB *TO* 292.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.0.2 (1630519) *TO* 1.3.1.0 (1692360)

[NO CHANGELOG]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 0.8.3 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: Fledgling Griffon: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: DLC: Fledgling Griffon: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (9.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 81.0 MB *TO* 80.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 70.0 MB *TO* 69.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 10.3 GB *TO* 10.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 370.0 MB *TO* 616.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.8.3 *TO* 0.9.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Mount & Blade: Warband has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.028 (gog-16)

* File added: 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix --- File name: patch_mount_and_blade_warband_2.028_(1.172)_(10522)_to_2.028_(1.172)_hotfix_(10554).exe --- File size: 1.6 MB --- Date: Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:16:47 GMT --- Version: 10522 -> 10554

* File changed: DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_mount__blade_warband__napoleonic_wars_2.13.0.32.pkg *TO* dlc_mount__blade_warband__napoleonic_wars_2.14.0.33.pkg --- Size has not changed (897.0 MB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 16:11:45 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Mar 2017 14:12:57 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) (gog-32) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix (gog-33)

* File changed: DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_mount_and_blade_warband__-_napoleonic_wars_2.028_(1.172)_(10522).exe *TO* setup_mount_and_blade_warband__-_napoleonic_wars_2.028_(1.172)_hotfix_(10554).exe --- File size *FROM* 782.2 MB *TO* 782.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 10:58:58 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:33:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix

* File changed: DLC: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_mount__blade_warband__viking_conquest_reforged_edition_2.13.0.32.pkg *TO* dlc_mount__blade_warband__viking_conquest_reforged_edition_2.14.0.33.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 16:11:39 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Mar 2017 14:13:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) (gog-32) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix (gog-33)

* File changed: DLC: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_mount_and_blade_warband__-_viking_conquest_2.028_(1.172)_(10522).exe *TO* setup_mount_and_blade_warband__-_viking_conquest_2.028_(1.172)_hotfix_(10554).exe --- Size has not changed (1.1 MB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 11:10:25 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:45:08 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix

* File changed: DLC: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_mount_and_blade_warband__-_viking_conquest_2.028_(1.172)_(10522)-1.bin *TO* setup_mount_and_blade_warband__-_viking_conquest_2.028_(1.172)_hotfix_(10554)-1.bin --- File size *FROM* 1002.9 MB *TO* 1003.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 11:10:20 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:45:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_mount_blade_warband_2.9.0.15.sh *TO* gog_mount_blade_warband_2.9.0.16.sh --- File size *FROM* 925.2 MB *TO* 925.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 15 Mar 2017 11:30:34 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Mar 2017 14:13:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) (gog-14) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix (gog-16)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* mount__blade_warband_en_2.13.0.32.pkg *TO* mount__blade_warband_en_2.14.0.33.pkg --- File size *FROM* 953.1 MB *TO* 953.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 16:11:23 GMT *TO* Thu 16 Mar 2017 14:12:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) (gog-32) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix (gog-33)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_mount_and_blade_-_warband_2.028_(1.172)_(10522).exe *TO* setup_mount_and_blade_-_warband_2.028_(1.172)_hotfix_(10554).exe --- File size *FROM* 920.5 MB *TO* 919.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 14 Mar 2017 10:52:24 GMT *TO* Wed 15 Mar 2017 18:27:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.028 (1.172) *TO* 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.028 (1.172) Hotfix (15 March 2017)

Fixed bug:
- Khergit lady dress texture has visible UV lines.
(Full changelog)

@Judas: *I think* everything's back to normal (i.e. there has been no non-English title change since MaGog's previous update earlier today). Anyway I'm gonna get a full list of what happened since Monday and I'll PM it to you in case it helps you improve the website code.
muntdefems: @Judas: *I think* everything's back to normal (i.e. there has been no non-English title change since MaGog's previous update earlier today). Anyway I'm gonna get a full list of what happened since Monday and I'll PM it to you in case it helps you improve the website code.
Alright, keep me posted if it becomes a regular thing :)
high rated
Added the Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander, NEO Scavenger and Mount & Blade: Warband changelogs to the respective game fora.

O @DeMignon, Where Art Thou?

@Judas - is there going to be a standalone patch file for the Mount & Blade: Warband hi-res textures?
HypersomniacLive: ... @DeMignon, Where Art Thou?
Sorry mate, lots and lots of work. Thank god it's almost weekend.