It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh boy, Terraria has been updated.

Can already imagine 2 more updates after this :D
high rated
Ganni1987: Oh boy, Terraria has been updated.

Can already imagine 2 more updates after this :D
I downloaded it, so definitely at least two more. ;-P

Added the Kerbal Space Program changelog to the respective game forum.

DeMignon added the Master of Orion, Project Highrise, and Star Ruler 2 ones.
HypersomniacLive: I downloaded it, so definitely at least two more. ;-P
:-D :-D :-D
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 8 December:

---------------------------

Kingdom Rush has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Dual Core CPU, 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.0 compliant graphics card with 512MB of video RAM, 1.5 GB available HD space, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Dual Core CPU, 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.0 compliant graphics card with 512MB of video RAM, 1.5 GB available HD space, Mouse, Keyboard, Please Note: Kingdom Rush comes with a 32bit binary only and requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (31.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.3.2 (gog-19) *TO* 0.3.3 hotfix (gog-20)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.3.2 (gog-19) *TO* 0.3.3 hotfix (gog-20)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.3.2 (gog-19) *TO* 0.3.3 hotfix (gog-20)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size has not changed (635.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.3.2 (gog-19) *TO* 0.3.3 hotfix (gog-20)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.3.3 hotfix (08th December 2016)
GENERAL:

- Modified: Since a few alterations have been made to the organization of the Tree, we had to reset your progression.

VISUALS:

- Improved: More visual variety for the Orc Brutes.
- Fixed: The ambient player light was disabled by default
- Improved: svoTI DiffuseBias in the Passive Skills Tree, to have the exact same render with and without GI
- Fixed: Shadow quality was set to low at startup

UI:

- New: Interaction progression bar for book learning, teleporting back to town and charged attacks
- New: Generic popup window to display messages and errors (brace for error 37)
- New: New item details and items comparison UI. Numerous bug related to the old UI have been fixed.
- Fixed: Magic Find was sometimes wrongly displayed in the Character Sheet.
- Fixed: ROS Delimitation Bars were sometimes showing a little at the center of the UI when not using skills
- Fixed: Pressing the worldmap shortcut on the character list/customization screen twice displayed the in-game UI.
- Fixed: Pressing the “Next” arrow button on the dialog menu could cause the player to move in certain resolutions, causing the dialog to abort
- Modified: Important numbers in Passive Skills tooltips are now colored in white.
- Modified: 7 new .pak dedicated to UI for smaller patches
- Modified: The durability have been removed from the UI as it has no effect in the game yet
- Improved: Icons weapon size and quality
- Improved: UI Z-order using layer system

HOUSING:

- Improved: Lighting quality of some windows in Very High Quality (shadows)
- Improved: UI images compression, size divided by 3 for the same quality

AUDIO:

- New: Melee, impact, and gore sounds for every weapon. Still WIP

ENVIRONMENT:

- Fixed: When you changed character from a dungeon or when it rains, not everything was reinitialized.
- Improved: Adjustments on the time of day and the fog
- Improved: Optimization of some dungeons, improving loading times and performance

ANIMATIONS:
LOCALIZATION:

- Fixed: “Cannot replace default skills” string was not localized.
- Fixed: “Saturation” string in the character customization was not localized
- New: Weapons types are now localized.
- New: Potions types are now localized.
- New: Potions, Ingredients, Gems and Tomes are now localized.
- Community localization updates

GAMEPLAY:

- New: Six new daggers.
- New: Six new belts.
- New: Two new amulets.
- New: Two new rings.
- Modified: Harvester and Prosecutor weapons will now drop as legendaries.
- Modified: Item Gold Values have been revamped and are now function of the Item itself, its type, level, rarity, quality, durability and affixes number and power. It will take a little time to balance gold and price curves.
- Modified: Item now sell for approximately 1/13 of their Gold Value, instead of 1/20.
- Modified: Increased average health of enemies per level.
- Modified: Amulets and Rings shouldn’t drop before level 4 now.
- Modified: Removed damage penalty for dual wield’s final hit of the combo.
- Modified: Tweaked Combo Cleave Angles to better match attack animations.
- Modified: Removed Armor Efficiency from the templar boots.
- Modified: Slightly raised drop chance of gloves.
- Modified: Balanced Default Gameplay values : Base Critical Chance and Spell Critical Chance, Critical Chance per Dexterity point, Spell Critical Chance per Power point, Critical Damage per Strength point, Movement Speed per Dexterity point.
- Modified: Reduced base Bleeding Damage per stack at High level.
- Modified: Critical Damage percent affix has been tweaked and now only rolls and rare or legendary weapons.
- Modified: Cleave Factor is now set on a per-weapon basis, based on the weapon’s sharpness.
- Modified: Tweaked weapon ranges to better match their visual.
- Modified: Removed damage per level on some combos.
- Modified: Removed Armor Efficiency from capes.
- Modified: Decreased base Health of the Skeleton Overlord.
- Modified: Brutal Strike now drops at level 6.
- Modified: Increased health pool of butchers, vomitters, orc champions and skull crushers.
- Modified: Added some armor to most orcs.
- Modified: Removed base damage point that was added to all melee attacks.
- Modified: Increased spell damage per power point.
- Modified: Decreased drop chance of accessories and potions.
- Fixed: Daggers now have 7% armor piercing by default instead of 50%.

AFFIXES:

- New: Gold Find affix (rolls on amulets, rings, belts and gloves).
- Modified: The “All attributes” affix should not roll on magical items anymore.
- Modified: Decreased amount of attributes points given by affixes.
- Modified: Decreased amount of Thorns given by affixes.
- Modified: Various balance changes to affixes.

ACTIVE SKILLS:

- Modified: Decreased Brutal Strike transfer time.
- Modified: Decreased Chain Lightning damage per level.
- Modified: Added a transfer time to weapon special attacks.
- Modified: Whirlwind’s rate of fire has been increased.
- Modified: Whirlwind’s transfer time has been decreased.
- Modified: Whirlwind now deals 80% weapon damage.
- Fixed: Dual Daggers Rend does not do damage based on maximum health anymore. It now inflicts a static amount of bleed damage per second.

PASSIVE SKILLS:

- New: 2 new skills in the Assassin section.

Legionary

- Modified: Hard Punch has been rebalanced.

Trickster

- Modified: Moved Range Mastery and Offensive Roll, in order to have a more generic central path that can be enjoyed by almost all play-styles.
- Modified: Perfect Dodge is now called Gifted and works for Block as well as Dodge.
- Modified: Gifted, Close Hunt, Concussive Dash, Range Mastery and Evasion Extended have been rebalanced.
- Modified: Swapped Counter-Shot and Path to Betrayal.
- Modified: Swapped Artery Slicing and Gifted.
- Modified: A new exit link has been added at the end of the “Ranged” branch of the section, so that access to the third ring can be done through each branch.
- Modified: Exit link in the “Dash” branch is no more made through Offensive Mobility, but through Lethal Strikes.

Assassin

- New: Fracture skill, which lower your enemy’s Resistances on Critical Strike, very useful against Elites and Bosses.
- New: Perforation skill, which increases your Armor Piercing on Critical Strikes, useful against well protected foes.
- Modified: Mercyless now also works on Bleeding enemies, not just Poisoned ones.
- Modified: Swapped Mercyless and Surgeon.
- Modified: Swapped Furtivity and Dual Daggers Mastery.
- Modified: Mercyless, Surgeon, Assassination, Chained Executions, Deadlier Poison, First Strike, Unexpected Trouble and Venom have been rebalanced.
- Modified: Deadlier Poison and Venom have been moved away from the central path.

Gladiator

- Modified: Wide Reach and Heavy Strike have been rebalanced.

Warden

- Modified: Offensive Protection, Elemental Regeneration, Muscularity, Iron Health and Rooted have been rebalanced.

Guardian

- Modified: Protective Gear, Inner Shield and Heavy Armor Mastery have been rebalanced.

Thief

- Modified: Vulnerable Opening has been rebalanced.
(Full changelog)
Anyone else get a notification for The Escapists?
tinyE: Anyone else get a notification for The Escapists?
No notification for me, but I can confirm the game has been updated.

Well, the Linux version at least: I'll have to wait until MaGog's next refresh to know the exact details.
tinyE: Anyone else get a notification for The Escapists?
muntdefems: No notification for me, but I can confirm the game has been updated.

Well, the Linux version at least: I'll have to wait until MaGog's next refresh to know the exact details.
Thanks muntdefems. At least I know I'm not crazy.
high rated
The Escapists
Patch 1.37 - Jingle Cells Update (08th December 2016)

Following on from last year’s release of the free Santa’s Sweatshop content, our daring escapee elf unfortunately lost control of their sleigh mid-flight and was forced to make an emergency landing – right in the middle of the grounds of the Jingle Cells prison!

Stuck doing hard time again, if you want to get home in time for the holidays you’ll need to sneak around the brand new wintery themed prison sourcing the unique items and crafting supplies that you’ll need to repair the sleigh and make another break for it!

The Jingle Cells update features:
New festive themed prison to escape
20 new items and craftables
New leaderboard to make your mark on
high rated
The Escapists

Following on from last year’s release of the free Santa’s Sweatshop content, our daring escapee elf unfortunately lost control of their sleigh mid-flight and was forced to make an emergency landing – right in the middle of the grounds of the Jingle Cells prison!

Stuck doing hard time again, if you want to get home in time for the holidays you’ll need to sneak around the brand new wintery themed prison sourcing the unique items and crafting supplies that you’ll need to repair the sleigh and make another break for it!

high rated
Star Vikings got an update:

Changelog for update 1.1.0 / GOG-4 (Windows and Linux) / GOG-8197 (Mac) (added 08 December 2016):

Gameplay Changes:
- Act 2 quest now in line with new Fuel Node requirements
- Fixed a bug where more Pirate Putrid Snails than intended were spawning on the "Pirate's Booty" stage on Act 2
- Reduced Fuel Cost on Act 2 progression from 8 to 5
- Reduced the difficulty on Shooter Challenge and Tank Challenge

Fixes & Optimizations:
- Huge performance improvement
- Smaller textures implemented
- Fix a bug where Sneaky arm color would be wrong
- Fix a bug where the game would freeze
- Many broken animations fixed
- Bug fixes(Fix cutscene actors quality, Fix sniper white body)
- New textures and backgrounds for Cutscenes
- New textures for Dialogues
Edward_Carnby: The Escapists

Where is the link for it? I don't see anything in the regular or GOG downloader options.
Edward_Carnby: The Escapists

tinyE: Where is the link for it? I don't see anything in the regular or GOG downloader options.
Do you see "1.37 (GOG-11)" in your account when you go to The Escapists on your shelf?
tinyE: Where is the link for it? I don't see anything in the regular or GOG downloader options.
JudasIscariot: Do you see "1.37 (GOG-11)" in your account when you go to The Escapists on your shelf?
Oh, it's the base game itself! All the other addons were separate downloads. Be nice if they stuck all those other prisons into one game. :P
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 8 December:

[Part 1 of 4] (bumps will be greatly appreciated!)

Escapists, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Alcatraz: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists_alcatraz_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists_alcatraz_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (2.7 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:11 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: DLC: Duct Tapes Are Forever: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists__duct_tapes_are_forever_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists__duct_tapes_are_forever_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (117.5 KB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:11 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: DLC: Escape Team: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists_escape_team_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists_escape_team_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (10.7 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:12 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: DLC: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists__fhurst_peak_correctional_facility_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists__fhurst_peak_correctional_facility_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (12.5 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:11 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_the_escapists_2.6.0.7.sh *TO* gog_the_escapists_2.7.0.8.sh --- File size *FROM* 55.5 MB *TO* 69.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:19 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:57:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-7) *TO* 1.37 (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* the_escapists_en_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* the_escapists_en_2.6.0.13.pkg --- File size *FROM* 94.6 MB *TO* 96.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:06 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_escapists_2.9.0.10.exe *TO* setup_escapists_2.10.0.11.exe --- File size *FROM* 89.6 MB *TO* 91.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:01 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:55:58 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-10) *TO* 1.37 (gog-11)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

- The Jingle Cells update features:
- New festive themed prison to escape
- 20 new items and craftables
- New leaderboard to make your mark on
(Full changelog)

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04+, Processor: Dual core 1.5Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB Video Memory, Storage: 512 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04+, Processor: Dual core 1.5Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB Video Memory, Storage: 512 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Please note: Only the 64 bit binary is supported

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Man O' War: Fledgling Griffon: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (8.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-7744 *TO* gog-8196

* File changed: DLC: Man O' War: Reik's Fashion: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (84.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-7744 *TO* gog-8196

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (9.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-7744) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-8196)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (31.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size has not changed (671.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Master of Orion has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 54.7 2.0.35381 [Windows] --- File size: 23.0 MB --- Version: 8057 -> 8199

* File changed: DLC: Elerian Fiefdoms: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Elerian Fiefdoms: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Gnolam League: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Gnolam League: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Retro Fleets: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Retro Fleets: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 3.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Terran Khanate: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Terran Khanate: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Trilarian Shoal: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Trilarian Shoal: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (3.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 2.7 GB *TO* 2.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: Last updates from MaGog's logs for 8 December:

[Part 1 of 4] (bumps will be greatly appreciated!)

Escapists, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Alcatraz: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists_alcatraz_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists_alcatraz_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (2.7 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:11 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: DLC: Duct Tapes Are Forever: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists__duct_tapes_are_forever_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists__duct_tapes_are_forever_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (117.5 KB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:11 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: DLC: Escape Team: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists_escape_team_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists_escape_team_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (10.7 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:12 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: DLC: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_the_escapists__fhurst_peak_correctional_facility_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* dlc_the_escapists__fhurst_peak_correctional_facility_2.6.0.13.pkg --- Size has not changed (12.5 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:11 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:06 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_the_escapists_2.6.0.7.sh *TO* gog_the_escapists_2.7.0.8.sh --- File size *FROM* 55.5 MB *TO* 69.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:19 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:57:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-7) *TO* 1.37 (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* the_escapists_en_2.5.0.12.pkg *TO* the_escapists_en_2.6.0.13.pkg --- File size *FROM* 94.6 MB *TO* 96.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:06 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:56:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-12) *TO* 1.37 (gog-13)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_escapists_2.9.0.10.exe *TO* setup_escapists_2.10.0.11.exe --- File size *FROM* 89.6 MB *TO* 91.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Oct 2016 14:20:01 GMT *TO* Thu 08 Dec 2016 11:55:58 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.349 (gog-10) *TO* 1.37 (gog-11)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

- The Jingle Cells update features:
- New festive themed prison to escape
- 20 new items and craftables
- New leaderboard to make your mark on
muntdefems: (Full changelog)

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04+, Processor: Dual core 1.5Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB Video Memory, Storage: 512 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04+, Processor: Dual core 1.5Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB Video Memory, Storage: 512 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Please note: Only the 64 bit binary is supported

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Man O' War: Fledgling Griffon: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (8.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-7744 *TO* gog-8196

* File changed: DLC: Man O' War: Reik's Fashion: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (84.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-7744 *TO* gog-8196

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (9.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-7744) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-8196)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (31.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size has not changed (671.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.7.1 (gog-15) *TO* 0.7.2 (gog-16)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Master of Orion has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 54.7 2.0.35381 [Windows] --- File size: 23.0 MB --- Version: 8057 -> 8199

* File changed: DLC: Elerian Fiefdoms: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Elerian Fiefdoms: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Gnolam League: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Gnolam League: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Retro Fleets: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Retro Fleets: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 3.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Terran Khanate: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Terran Khanate: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Trilarian Shoal: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: DLC: Trilarian Shoal: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (3.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 2.7 GB *TO* 2.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 54.6 2.0.35234 *TO* 54.7 2.0.35381

[NO CHANGELOG]
You're going to have a much longer update in a few minutes (We Happy Few and Shadow Warrior 2 changelogs are rather long :P)