It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Very happy to see Fez is still updated by the dev. One of the best platformers I've played since the Amiga days.
Ganni1987: Very happy to see Fez is still updated by the dev. One of the best platformers I've played since the Amiga days.
I especially loved all the hidden details (language, special puzzles ect.).
Ganni1987: Very happy to see Fez is still updated by the dev. One of the best platformers I've played since the Amiga days.
MarkoH01: I especially loved all the hidden details (language, special puzzles ect.).
I had mixed feelings about it.

On the one hand, I loved pretty much every aesthetic choice and puzzle in the thing. (I solved almost all of the puzzles without help and I'd probably have solved every anti-cube puzzle without help if it weren't for the vibrating obelisks having such horrible stereo separation on the PC port that, even once I knew what I was supposed to do, I still had to resort to a walkthrough.)

On the other, it really should have been two games. A platformer with such a unique and potential-filled mechanic should not have a full half of its puzzles be things like cryptanalysis which are completely unrelated to platforming, let alone to the aforementioned mechanic (no matter how satisfying they were).

I also felt that it made an inaccurate first impression (going into it, I thought there was going to be significantly more narrative and characterization) and that Phil Fish's love for 2001: A Space Odyssey resulted in an ending just as unsatisfyingly cryptic and anti-climactic as the movie. (I read the entire Space Odyssey series in high school and the movie exacerbated that facet of the book.)
Post edited December 01, 2016 by ssokolow
high rated
Neverwinter Nights Diamond got updated:
Update (2nd December 2016)

added CDKey Changer tool
As I couldn't find anything related in my account, I assume it's part of the installed game, the menu perhaps (don't have it installed)?

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition got updated:
Patch 1.4 fixed (01 December 2016)

Items can be pickup directly by clicking them when the old mechanics is used ("Toggle item pickup option" turned off).
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition got an update:
Update 3.0.2 (01st December 2016)

List of changes:

added Anniversary Mode checkbox which will make sure that your game will start with new Anniversary Edition content

List of additional fixes:

we've added some new texts for Chinese localization. And fixed some issues with it, too!
fixed some problems with other localizations as well
workbench didn't count some items properly in its UI - now it does!
added some stability fixes

Update 3.0.1 (01st December 2016)

List of fixes:

locked scenarios - this was the biggest issue because many of you have lost progress in game; everything should be back to normal!
we fixed the mods functionality connected to text change
some minor fixes for English, Chinese and Korean languages

Anniversary Edition Update (01st December 2016)

3 brand new locations
new civilians (NPCs)
a whole new ending scenario
a new achievement to get

But there is more! Thanks to your awesome feedback we were able to find, replicate and fix some common issues!

Major fixes:

War Child DLC achievements Note: Helping children and Note: Street Art should work now
Day 42 was repeating in some playthroughs - this should no longer happen

Minor fixes:

fixed some minor font issues
fixed Polish font diacritical marks
few smaller graphical glitches - fixed!
Added the Neverwinter Nights Diamond, Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, and This War of Mine changelogs to the respective game fora.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 1 December:

[Part 1 of 2]

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Besiege [In Dev]

Curious Expedition, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 164.0 MB *TO* 155.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.1 (gog-19) *TO* 1.1.2 (gog-20)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (162.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.1 (gog-21) *TO* 1.1.2 (gog-22)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 78.0 MB *TO* 74.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.1 (gog-18) *TO* 1.1.2 (gog-19)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
1.1.2 (1st December 2016)

- Support for translating explorer names

Bugfixes

- Fixed some sites exiting event flow instead of returning to morning event after camping
- Fixed crash when entering combat with zero health characters
- Fixed item info box showing item "cost" instead of "value"
- Fixed old save game states not properly cleared sometimes
- Fixed some event text typos
- German: Fixed crash in one positive night event
(Full changelog)

Dwarves, The [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 10.4 GB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 11.6 GB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- File size: 34.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- File size: 3.9 GB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- File size: 3.9 GB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- File size: 2.2 GB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File changed: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: artbook --- File size *FROM* 0.0 B *TO* 88.0 MB

* File changed: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: map --- File size *FROM* 0.0 B *TO* 12.0 MB

* File changed: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size *FROM* 0.0 B *TO* 54.0 MB

[NO CHANGELOG]

Firewatch has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 libfreetype6:i386 libqtgui4:i386 libcurl3-gnutls:i386 libglew1.10:i386 and dependencies *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory, Storage: 4 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (354.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.2 (gog-17) *TO* 1.2.0.3 (gog-18)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Neverwinter Nights Diamond has probably changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Multiplayer notice: In order to access the multiplayer portion of the game, you must first enter your unique cd-key. This CD key can be found in your account page. Please be advised that online master servers are no longer functional. Please use the Direct Connect option to log onto your preferred server via IP address.

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-3)

* Files removed: Windows installer, German (parts 1-3)

* Files removed: Windows installer, Italian (parts 1-3)

* Files removed: Windows installer, Polish (parts 1-3)

* Files removed: Windows installer, Spanish (parts 1-3)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_2.1.0.21.exe --- File size: 30.7 MB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:49:48 GMT --- Version: 1.69

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_2.1.0.21-1.bin --- File size: 2.4 GB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:51:47 GMT --- Version: 1.69

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_german_2.1.0.21.exe --- File size: 30.7 MB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:49:48 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_german_2.1.0.21-1.bin --- File size: 2.2 GB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:55:06 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, Italian (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_italian_2.1.0.21.exe --- File size: 30.7 MB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:49:48 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, Italian (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_italian_2.1.0.21-1.bin --- File size: 2.2 GB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:52:29 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, Polish (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_polish_2.1.0.21.exe --- File size: 30.7 MB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:49:49 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, Polish (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_polish_2.1.0.21-1.bin --- File size: 2.3 GB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:54:20 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, Spanish (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_spanish_2.1.0.21.exe --- File size: 30.7 MB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:49:50 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File added: Windows installer, Spanish (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_nwn_diamond_spanish_2.1.0.21-1.bin --- File size: 2.2 GB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:56:19 GMT --- Version: 1.68

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_nwn_diamond_french_2.1.0.19.exe *TO* setup_nwn_diamond_french_2.1.0.21.exe --- File size *FROM* 33.2 MB *TO* 30.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Nov 2014 16:22:34 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:49:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.68

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_nwn_diamond_french_2.1.0.19.bin *TO* setup_nwn_diamond_french_2.1.0.21-1.bin --- Size has not changed (2.2 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Nov 2014 16:34:07 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 09:53:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.68

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

- added CDKey Changer tool
(Full changelog)
HypersomniacLive: Neverwinter Nights Diamond got updated:

added CDKey Changer tool
HypersomniacLive: As I couldn't find anything related in my account, I assume it's part of the installed game, the menu perhaps (don't have it installed)?
You can't, this is from the future. :P

Not sure if it's intentionally, though. :)
high rated
eiii: You can't, this is from the future. :P

Not sure if it's intentionally, though. :)
Probably only a typo (as you can see in my previous post that the installers for that game have indeed been updated). :)

And thanks for the bump!

[Part 2 of 2]

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04+, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04+, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Community translations for the game are available through BABEL initiative, you can find out more about it here. Please note that a one-time internet connection is required in order to download the language packs.

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: (gog-8) --- File name: patch_this_war_of_mine_2.4.0.8.exe --- File size: 50.1 MB --- Date: Thu 01 Dec 2016 10:17:02 GMT --- Version: gog-7 -> gog-8

* File changed: DLC: This War of Mine: The Little Ones: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_2.1.0.8.pkg *TO* dlc_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_2.2.0.9.pkg --- Size has not changed (3.8 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 23 Jun 2016 12:36:09 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 10:17:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.2.2 (gog-8) *TO* 3.0.2 (gog-9)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_this_war_of_mine_2.5.0.7.sh *TO* gog_this_war_of_mine_2.6.0.8.sh --- File size *FROM* 919.7 MB *TO* 952.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Jun 2016 16:15:21 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 10:19:17 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.2.2 (gog-7) *TO* 3.0.2 (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* this_war_of_mine_2.1.0.8.pkg *TO* this_war_of_mine_en_2.2.0.9.pkg --- File size *FROM* 895.5 MB *TO* 958.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 23 Jun 2016 12:36:12 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 10:19:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.2.2 (gog-8) *TO* 3.0.2 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_2.3.0.7.exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_2.4.0.8.exe --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Jun 2016 16:15:03 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 10:17:45 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.2.2 (gog-7) *TO* 3.0.2 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 3.0.2 (01st December 2016)
List of changes:

- added Anniversary Mode checkbox which will make sure that your game will start with new Anniversary Edition content

List of additional fixes:

- we've added some new texts for Chinese localization. And fixed some issues with it, too!
- fixed some problems with other localizations as well
- workbench didn't count some items properly in its UI - now it does!
- added some stability fixes

Update 3.0.1 (01st December 2016)
List of fixes:

- locked scenarios - this was the biggest issue because many of you have lost progress in game; everything should be back to normal!
- we fixed the mods functionality connected to text change
- some minor fixes for English, Chinese and Korean languages

Anniversary Edition Update (01st December 2016)

- 3 brand new locations
- new civilians (NPCs)
- a whole new ending scenario
- a new achievement to get

But there is more! Thanks to your awesome feedback we were able to find, replicate and fix some common issues!
Major fixes:

- War Child DLC achievements Note: Helping children and Note: Street Art should work now
- Day 42 was repeating in some playthroughs - this should no longer happen

Minor fixes:

- fixed some minor font issues
- fixed Polish font diacritical marks
- few smaller graphical glitches - fixed!
(Full changelog)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4 hf (gog-9) *TO* 1.4 fixed (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4 hf (gog-9) *TO* 1.4 fixed (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4 hf (gog-9) *TO* 1.4 fixed (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4 fixed (01 December 2016)

- Items can be pickup directly by clicking them when the old mechanics is used ("Toggle item pickup option" turned off).
(Full changelog)
HypersomniacLive: As I couldn't find anything related in my account, I assume it's part of the installed game, the menu perhaps (don't have it installed)?
The installer has changed. Previously, its version was 2.0.0.15. Now, it's 2.1.0.21. In addition, a "Serial Keys" option has been added to the "More" Drop-down menu.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by Grargar
high rated
Vythonaut added the Curious Expedition, The changelog to the respective game forum.

EDIT: vanchann added the Halfway changelog.

Grargar: The installer has changed. Previously, its version was 2.0.0.15. Now, it's 2.1.0.21. In addition, a "Serial Keys" option has been added to the "More" Drop-down menu.
Yes, I noticed all this. Thing is my "Serial Keys" option has specific keys listed, and I see no way to change them from there, hence why I assume that this "CDKey Changer Tool" is part of the installed game. Unless that's not what it supposedly does?
Post edited December 01, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Yes, I noticed all this. Thing is my "Serial Keys" option has specific keys listed, and I see no way to change them from there, hence why I assume that this "CDKey Changer Tool" is part of the installed game. Unless that's not what it supposedly does?
Yes, the changer tool is part of the new installer. Since the game is installed with generic serials, you'll need to use the tool to input your own, if you want to play multiplayer.
high rated
Halfway has been updated:

Patch 1.2.8 (01 December 2016)
- Updated the native launcher application.
- Improved overall stability on OS X and Windows.
- Fixed fullscreen graphics issues on Windows systems with high DPI settings.
- Editor/modding tools: fixed various crashes caused by modified asset files.

Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) has been updated:

Update 2nd December 2016
- Redirected main menu link to Activision website.

Nothing really special. I wonder if Activision has moved to Australian timezone!
Post edited December 01, 2016 by vanchann
muntdefems: Probably only a typo (as you can see in my previous post that the installers for that game have indeed been updated). :)
Most likely, as there is another one:

Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis)

Update 2nd December 2016

Redirected main menu link to Activision website.
Edit: Ninja'd!
Post edited December 01, 2016 by eiii
ssokolow: I also felt that it made an inaccurate first impression (going into it, I thought there was going to be significantly more narrative and characterization) and that Phil Fish's love for 2001: A Space Odyssey resulted in an ending just as unsatisfyingly cryptic and anti-climactic as the movie. (I read the entire Space Odyssey series in high school and the movie exacerbated that facet of the book.)
Sorry but I have to comment on this even thought it's OT. You really think the ending of Kubrick's 2001 was anti climatic? Imo it's one of the best movies ever made and the ending is pure genius because until now, decades later, people still talk about it and try to figure out what it all could mean (and that is only the case because Kubrick never wanted to tell people what it meant). I never read the books (not much of a reader) but I was told that the books are not that much open to interpretation so basically this was all Kubrick and I love him for this.
ssokolow: I also felt that it made an inaccurate first impression (going into it, I thought there was going to be significantly more narrative and characterization) and that Phil Fish's love for 2001: A Space Odyssey resulted in an ending just as unsatisfyingly cryptic and anti-climactic as the movie. (I read the entire Space Odyssey series in high school and the movie exacerbated that facet of the book.)
MarkoH01: Sorry but I have to comment on this even thought it's OT. You really think the ending of Kubrick's 2001 was anti climatic? Imo it's one of the best movies ever made and the ending is pure genius because until now, decades later, people still talk about it and try to figure out what it all could mean (and that is only the case because Kubrick never wanted to tell people what it meant). I never read the books (not much of a reader) but I was told that the books are not that much open to interpretation so basically this was all Kubrick and I love him for this.
FEZ was more anti-climactic... sort of a cargo-cult copying of 2001's ending without capturing the characteristics that made it special. (Though, in fairness, I'm not sure it'd be possible to capture those characteristics in a free-roaming platformer.)

The film version of 2001 was more a case of "Ok... that happened. I'm too confused to be anything but dissatisfied." but the book's need to rely on prose to communicate forces clearer communication, making the problem more apparent: 2001 is written as a first act in a larger narrative and, after you read the book, you recognize that the film has the same characteristic.

(Imagine if only the first volume of Lord of the Rings had received a movie adaptation. That's what's wrong with 2001. It's not written as a complete story arc. The story arc hasn't even finished its rising action when the movie ends. The Star Child awakening is only the beginning and putting all that "wow" into the transition point to an act 2 that you're not about to see makes it feel anti-climactic. It's supposed to cut away to another scene to let the viewers stew in their interest, not cut to credits.)
high rated
Sorry guys, yesterday night I arrived late at home and GOG's 2-step verification login system (which had always worked flawlessly for me) was completely borked and I couldn't log in. :(

I think they may have temporarily disabled it as it didn't prompt when I logged in right now at my workplace.

Whatever, here's a lot of pending updates in 5 batches (bumps will be highly appreciated ^_^):

[Part 1 of 4]

A game has probably been added: Dwarves Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade, The [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Maize

A game has probably been added: Master of Orion: Revenge of Antares Race Pack [DLC]

Avadon 3: The Warborn has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (164.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.2 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (181.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.2 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.2 (01 December 2016)

- All special combat bonuses bought from townsfolk work correctly now.
- The Macintosh version will launch on OS X 10.6. (Though it is not officially supported on this version of the OS.)
- Descriptions of Medals corrected.
- Exploit for High Lord Golath fight fixed.
- You can’t kill innocent townsfolk with ground effects anymore.
- A number of minor issues and typos.
(Full changelog)

Dwarves, The has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX660 / Radeon 7870 / 2GB, Storage: 25 GB available space *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX660 / Radeon 7870 / 2GB, Storage: 25 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.11, Processor: Intel Core i5 3,2 Ghz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: HD7950 Mac Edition / GTX 680 Mac / R9 M370X, Storage: 25 GB available space *TO* OS X 10.11, Processor: Intel Core i5 3,2 Ghz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: HD7950 Mac Edition / GTX 680 Mac / R9 M370X, Storage: 25 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX660 / Radeon 7870 / 2GB, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 25 GB available space *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: GTX660 / Radeon 7870 / 2GB, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 25 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> Sub-forum added: Dwarves, The sub-forum

Firewatch has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.06 (30 November 2016)

- Fixed issue where the mouse cursor would flicker or, on some OpenGL machines, would cause the mouselook to break entirely when loading a game.
- Removed unintended dialog from Free Roam.
- The "Bee Plot" achievement can now be unlocked in any mode or any day when you are stung by a bee
(Full changelog)

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (354.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.3 (gog-18) *TO* 1.2.0.4 (gog-19)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (339.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.3 (gog-8029) *TO* 1.2.0.4 (1492023)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (295.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.3 (gog-15) *TO* 1.2.0.4 (gog-16)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.0.4 (01 December 2016)

- Fixed retirement plan for cadets.
- Fixed instances where combat rewards not appearing.
(Full changelog)

Halfway has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_halfway_2.6.0.9.sh *TO* gog_halfway_2.7.0.10.sh --- File size *FROM* 371.1 MB *TO* 360.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 24 Sep 2015 12:23:38 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 15:03:25 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.7 (gog-9) *TO* 1.2.8 (gog-10)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* halfway_2.4.0.15.dmg *TO* halfway_en_2.5.0.16.pkg --- File size *FROM* 188.8 MB *TO* 180.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 24 Sep 2015 13:45:13 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 15:03:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.7 (gog-15) *TO* 1.2.8 (gog-16)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_halfway_2.6.0.7.exe *TO* setup_halfway_2.7.0.8.exe --- File size *FROM* 195.9 MB *TO* 185.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 24 Sep 2015 14:14:35 GMT *TO* Thu 01 Dec 2016 15:02:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.7 (gog-7) *TO* 1.2.8 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.8 (01 December 2016)

- Updated the native launcher application.
- Improved overall stability on OS X and Windows.
- Fixed fullscreen graphics issues on Windows systems with high DPI settings.
- Editor/modding tools: fixed various crashes caused by modified asset files.
(Full changelog)
Post edited December 02, 2016 by muntdefems