It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
micktiegs_8: [...] It sounds as if they should have said 'removed multiplayer because we couldn't fix it'.
But that doesn't have any positive spin to it. ;-)

ElTerprise: Same here - might be the missing Crusader Kings notification ....or yet another Terraria patch :P
And it's the missing Crusader Kings Complete update.
Alright the notification turned out to be for Crusader Kings
HypersomniacLive: And it's the missing Crusader Kings Complete update.
Indeed.
Post edited November 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
HypersomniacLive: Got no update flag for Crusader Kings Complete, how about others?
ElTerprise: I didn't get one either...
Only the changelog, er, changed for that game, there were no apparent file updates. If it were a new game I'd think it's a Galaxy-only update for the time being, but since it's Crusader Kings... dunno.
Wolcen got updated to 0.3.2 on Steam, when will the patch hit gog?
muntdefems: Only the changelog, er, changed for that game, there were no apparent file updates. If it were a new game I'd think it's a Galaxy-only update for the time being, but since it's Crusader Kings... dunno.
179044512 Nov 6 2015 setup_crusader_kings_complete_2.0.0.1.exe
175913720 Nov 18 22:58 setup_crusader_kings_complete_2.1.0.2.exe

I just start follow this "update thread" recently, so I am not sure if my old installer update or not.
I used to update everything as soon as possible, but GOG notification is quite buggy (as everyone have known).
muntdefems: Only the changelog, er, changed for that game, there were no apparent file updates. If it were a new game I'd think it's a Galaxy-only update for the time being, but since it's Crusader Kings... dunno.
kbnrylaec: 179044512 Nov 6 2015 setup_crusader_kings_complete_2.0.0.1.exe

I just start follow this "update thread" recently, so I am not sure if my old installer update or not.
I used to update everything as soon as possible, but GOG notification is quite buggy (as everyone have known).
Hmmm... the installer must have been updated after MaGog's refresh. It'll probably be already there by now, but I won't have access to a PC until later today, so the report will have to wait.
kbnrylaec: 179044512 Nov 6 2015 setup_crusader_kings_complete_2.0.0.1.exe

muntdefems: Hmmm... the installer must have been updated after MaGog's refresh. It'll probably be already there by now, but I won't have access to a PC until later today, so the report will have to wait.
Most likely as based on the changelog that fix can't really be done without an installer update:
Post edited November 19, 2016 by BKGaming
high rated
Here it is!

---------------------------

Crusader Kings Complete has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_crusader_kings_complete_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_crusader_kings_complete_2.1.0.2.exe --- File size *FROM* 170.8 MB *TO* 167.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 17 Feb 2015 12:09:40 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 14:58:01 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-2

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: Here it is!

[NO CHANGELOG]
There is a changelog:
'added potential fix for 'DIVIDE BY ZERO' startup crash with AMD GPUs'
muntdefems: Here it is!

[NO CHANGELOG]
Thiev: There is a changelog:
'added potential fix for 'DIVIDE BY ZERO' startup crash with AMD GPUs'
I know. :P

For some reason MaGog only detected the changelog first, and the file updates later on her next refresh.
high rated
The Double Fine movie (and its DLC) have appeared in MaGog today:

A movie has probably been added: Double Fine Adventure Additional Content [DLC]

A movie has probably been added: Double Fine Adventure Definitive Edition
muntdefems: The Double Fine movie (and its DLC) have appeared in MaGog today:

For some reason, it's now considered a game.

Grargar: For some reason, it's now considered a game.
Because GOG doesn't do movies anymore. :P
That's just weird and misleading. It's a movie... it needs to be under movies. I really wish GOG would stop treating movies like a step child that it doesn't want to claim.

Perhaps because the movies section doesn't support DLCs?
The movies were there before in the Movies section, but the "Additional Content" was missing completely.