It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 18 November:

[Part 1 of 2]

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Offworld Trading Company [Upcoming]

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 2.01.23857 [Windows] --- File size: 60.0 MB --- Version: gog-3

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 42.0 MB *TO* 41.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.00.23585 (gog-2) *TO* 2.01.23857 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.00.23585 (gog-2) *TO* 2.01.23857 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.00.23585 (gog-2) *TO* 2.01.23857 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 2.1 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.00.23585 (gog-2) *TO* 2.01.23857 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 2.01.23857 (18 November 2016)
Features

- Request Region- You can now request regions your teammate controls (single player and campaign only).
- Notification Pings- When the "enemy dreadnaught detected", "an enemy has captured a region", and "dreadnought upgrade available" messages are played we now ping the minimap so you know where the event is occurring.
- WASD camera movement- Added a Game option to have WASD map to camera movement instead of unit panel hotkeys.
- Performance improvements

Balance

- Decreased Punisher damage from 130 to 100
- Increased Constable Accuracy from 40 to 80
- Increased Constable damage from 50 to 75
- Increased Constable missile projectile speed from 150 to 300
- You now need line of sight to place Sappers (not just exposed fog of war)
- You now need line of sight to place Saboteurs (not just exposed fog of war)
- Sensor Drone now has a 120 second delay before it can be used the first time
- Scan Project now has a 120 second delay before it can be used the first time
- Base cost of Sensor Drone orbital ability increased from 25 to 50
- Call Saboteur cooldown time increased
- Call Sapper cooldown time increased
- Call Saboteur base quanta cost increased from 50 to 75
- Increased required victory points for maps. Larger maps got larger increases: Crack the Shell, Cygnus, Entropy, Eridon, Eruption, Ganymede, Hammer of the Gods, Knife Fight, Open Range, Pulaski, Pyn, Rosette, Shredded, Thuban and Triad maps

Bugs

- Crash fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause constructing buildings to be invulnerable
- Fixed Turnium generator bar bouncing
- Fixed Load/annoying sounds when units spawn
- Fixed Blossom Launcher construction animation being blocky
- Fixed an issue that could cause dreadnoughts to fail to attack turrets
- Fixed an issue causing Units coming out not at full shields
- Fixed an issue causing factories in the empire tree to show an upgrade icon
- Fixed an issue causing Martyr’s fire did not show up when at max normal zoom.
- Fixed an issue causing the Chronos Blossom fire to not show up at max zoom.
- Fixed repeated audio alerts in King of the Hill
- Fixed a bad normal map on the Nano Refinery
- Fixed the 30 bombers achievement
- Fixed an issue that would allow turrets to shoot through hills in some situations
- Fixed an issue making placing buildings difficult in strategic zoom
- Fixed an issue keeping the Constable range from being shown when placed
- Fixed an issue causing targeting difficulties when > 8 players

UI

- Sappers and Avatars are no longer selected with armies (they now follow Engineer rules)
- Low Cloud Cover no longer disappears before switching to Strategic View
- Improved the look of the Harbinger unit
- Fixed the level of detail texture maps for the Archer unit
- Improved the SS Constructor Effect
- Fixed the Reinforced Crate icon
- Improved Harvester Model
- Fixed the Reinforced Crate icon
- Improved the Nano transport buff indicator on the army cards
- You can now mouseover the army leader to see his information (instead of having to mouseover his name)
- Added a new icon for the Intensive Care orbital ability

AI

- Improved Target acquisition around max range
- Improved the Instigator AI so it doesn't run off and get into battle as easily
(Full changelog)

Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Breach & Clear: DEADline *TO* Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* breach_and_clear_deadline_en_2.4.0.21.pkg *TO* breach_and_clear_deadline_en_2.5.0.22.pkg --- File size *FROM* 1.4 GB *TO* 1.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Thu 03 Nov 2016 15:14:20 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 14:30:57 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.09 (gog-21) *TO* 1.23 (gog-22)

Crusader Kings Complete has probably changed

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Internal Update (18 November 2016)

- added potential fix for 'DIVIDE BY ZERO' startup crash with AMD GPUs
(Full changelog)

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Controller button update --- File name: patch_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.1.0.4.exe --- File size: 40.7 MB --- Date: Fri 18 Nov 2016 18:40:25 GMT --- Version: gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 5) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.1.0.4.exe --- File size *FROM* 33.7 MB *TO* 31.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 04 Nov 2015 13:34:17 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 18:40:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 5) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.0.0.2-1.bin *TO* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.1.0.4-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 04 Nov 2015 13:48:19 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 18:48:44 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 5) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.0.0.2-2.bin *TO* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.1.0.4-2.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 04 Nov 2015 13:53:07 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 18:52:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 5) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.0.0.2-3.bin *TO* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.1.0.4-3.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 04 Nov 2015 13:49:51 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 18:49:27 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 5) --- File name *FROM* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.0.0.2-4.bin *TO* setup_darksiders2_deathinitive_2.1.0.4-4.bin --- Size has not changed (2.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 04 Nov 2015 13:43:54 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 18:51:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* gog-4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (18 November 2016)

- This update fixes the issue with the controller buttons not showing up.
(Full changelog)

Blah, blah, blah... bump would be appreciated... blah, blah, blah... ;)
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.7.1:

- Saving mid-Illusion of Death no longer leaves your character stuck in skeletal form.
- Wind is more likely to be favourable when out of combat and travelling with time acceleration
- Added an additional two hats to purchase in Kislevite ports.

Patch 0.7.0 (18 November 2016)

- The Old World Expands

- It’s time for the Estalian and Tilean factions to stand up and be counted! Players can now sail around these regions, the Old World just got bigger! Not only that, thanks to the large community collaboration, we can now reveal the Captain Skills system based on your feedback. Combined with the Crew Management from 0.6, you can now make your game even more unique!

- Plus due to popular demand we have made it so you can make your captain even more customisable. As well as new hats and outfits, two new captains have joined the fray and are ready to play!

Tilea and Estalia.
Now the Estalian and Tilean ports are open for business, sail even further and make your fortune!
New Ammunition

- You you can purchase new ammunition for your cannons, including Grapeshot & Chain Shot!

- Tilea and Estalia regions unlocked
- Tilean and Estalian quests enabled
- Added two new captain characters
- Added outfit options for player character
- Added clothing accessories for player character
- Added ammunition options for ships with cannon
- Adjusted how the bell works on the Skaven Doombringer
- Patch notes now group themselves by major version
- Can now cancel levelling up a crew member
- Fixed a bug where not completing a level up for a crew member could lose the skill point
- Changed ally faction text colour in journal
- Reduced rate of energy changes for Bane Tower and Great Winged Terror
- Fixed a bug where injured crew could allow greater than max crew on ship
- Crew will move on deck for boarding actions in the correct order (surgeon will be last!)
- First Mate now “knocked unconscious” rather than killed (he never actually died)
- Fixed a bug preventing a particular Bretonnian pirate port from being looted
- Fixed a bug with Illusion of death which could prevent your captain wielding their weapons
- Hulk bigchukkas, greatship guns and wolfship guns now properly disabled by destroying the appropriate sections
- Fixed a bug preventing allies from following when ordered
- Reduced the damage from catapult weapons on sails
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Chaos Sorcerers casting spells
- Galleon anti-air gun firing arc increased
- Port alert status on map changes colour depending on type of alert
- Running aground while in map mode will pause the game
- Fixed a bug with collect cargo quests
(Full changelog)

Terraria has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_terraria_2.18.0.20.exe *TO* setup_terraria_2.19.0.21.exe --- File size *FROM* 202.1 MB *TO* 202.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 17 Nov 2016 13:57:05 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 19:07:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4.2 (gog-20) *TO* 1.3.4.3 (gog-21)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.4.3 (18 November 2016)

- The Mac and Linux versions of Terraria 1.3.4.3 are being worked on and will be available ASAP.

Changes:

- All of the DD2 defenses can now have prefixes!

Fixes:

- Hopefully fixed chat not properly blocking player movement and misc functions
- Fixed smart-cursor not placing pumpkin seeds properly
- Fixed certain melee weapons causing framedrops when used at (very) far distance from hittable targets
- Fixed betsy's wings emitting faint amount of lights when descending (this was not ever intended)
- Fixed pumpkin seeds not being placable on each other (by cutting the old one first)
- Fixed filterPriorityThreshold config setting resetting in every future update (sorry!)
- Fixed self-harming exploit when using the eternia crystal stand at certain heights acting inconsistently
- Fixed two exploits
- Fixed Luminite bullets emitting lights through town npcs as they travel
- Fixed Love & Stink potions not properly applying to other players in multiplayer
- Fixed rare case of magic weapons hitting enemies for melee damage if you stand directly on the enemy...
- Fixed "Skeletron has awoken" being "Skeleton has awoken!" when summoned
- Fixed Sand Slimes not appearing in singleplayer and hazardously desyncing in multiplayer
- Fixed a certain Linux/Mac server crash
(Full changelog)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.32 (gog-8) *TO* 1.4 hf (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.32 (gog-8) *TO* 1.4 hf (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.32 (gog-8) *TO* 1.4 hf (gog-9)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4 hf (18 November 2016)

- Stability update.
(Full changelog)
ROFL , a 4th update for Terraria in 4 days.... it's starting to become ridiculous....

I'm not against regular update for the same game , but everyday.......sigh.
ElTerprise: Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition finally got a control button fix. I've added the changelog (including the one from the previous DSII patch) to the respective thread in the game forum!
haydenaurion: I'll be damned, I might actually grab the game next time it's on sale if it's actually fixed somewhat. :P
There's still plenty of other bugs. :P
DyNaer: ROFL , a 4th update for Terraria in 4 days.... it's starting to become ridiculous....

I'm not against regular update for the same game , but everyday.......sigh.
Well and apparently the recent one introduced new PvP bugs. I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to see more Terraria updates soon....
high rated
Thiev: guess what will receive an update today again...
*HINT HINT*
Gee, let me think... ... nothing comes to mind, even though I'm trying hard, I really am!

Got no update flag for Crusader Kings Complete, how about others?

Added the Tyranny - Commander Edition changelog to the respective game forum.
BTW, the game page does not redirect to the game forum (BE feature), could a blue text look into it, please? Thanks!

PaterAlf added the Breach & Clear: DEADline changelog, DeMignon added the Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation and Crusader Kings Complete changelogs, and vanchann added the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition changelog.
Cheers to all of them!
Wurzelkraft: Terraria
Ah, the daily Terraria update. What would I've done without it??? ;)
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Terraria
PaterAlf: Ah, the daily Terraria update. What would I've done without it??? ;)
You would've had a Dragonsphere update instead :P
HypersomniacLive: Got no update flag for Crusader Kings Complete, how about others?
I didn't get one either...
haydenaurion: I'll be damned, I might actually grab the game next time it's on sale if it's actually fixed somewhat. :P
omega64: There's still plenty of other bugs. :P
Well, at least our version finally got updated in any case.
high rated
ElTerprise: I didn't get one either...
Now I got an update notification in my account tab, but nothing in my game library.

JudasIscariot: You would've had a Dragonsphere update instead :P
If Terraria keeps this up, we might ask for a Dragonsphere before long! ;-P

PaterAlf: The online Coop-mode was removed from the new version. Not sure how it worked, but maybe it's worth keeping the old version for that.
Do you know it this was only in the GOG version, or in general?
Post edited November 19, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Do you know it this was only in the GOG version, or in general?
Everywhere :)
edit: They removed it because it was 'underutilized' according to their update; however, a Steamer made a good point in saying it wasn't underutilized, it just couldn't be used.
It sounds as if they should have said 'removed multiplayer because we couldn't fix it'.
Post edited November 19, 2016 by micktiegs_8
PaterAlf: Ah, the daily Terraria update. What would I've done without it??? ;)
It's the new addiction of staff members :-)
HypersomniacLive: Now I got an update notification in my account tab, but nothing in my game library.
Same here - might be the missing Crusader Kings notification ....or yet another Terraria patch :P
HypersomniacLive: Got no update flag for Crusader Kings Complete, how about others?
ElTerprise: I didn't get one either...
I got one.