It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

micktiegs_8: Shit, the last thing I heard from them was it's not economically sound to continue supporting their GOG game. I hate these people so much for the bullshit they told me on Facebook.
But now they updated the GOG version, so...?

The game is now called Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth in my library. Not sure if there is any reason to keep the original (buggy?) version still around? I am normally a bit cautious when games get updates that are supposed to bring overhauled gameplay. I hope all the changes are positive.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by timppu
PaterAlf: - We know that it's been awhile, but we've been closely listening to all of your feedback and have been hard at work implementing your requested changes/improvements. We've combined all of the changes that we've made over the last months into one big update, and we're really happy to bring you a whole new improved version of the game that we're calling Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth
micktiegs_8: Shit, the last thing I heard from them was it's not economically sound to continue supporting their GOG game. I hate these people so much for the bullshit they told me on Facebook.
Maybe this was just the case at the time you asked them. Maybe they did earn more money meanwhile so their plans changed.
timppu: The game is now called Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth in my library. Not sure if there is any reason to keep the original (buggy?) version still around? I am normally a bit cautious when games get updates that are supposed to bring overhauled gameplay. I hope all the changes are positive.
The online Coop-mode was removed from the new version. Not sure how it worked, but maybe it's worth keeping the old version for that.
timppu: But now they updated the GOG version, so...?

The game is now called Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth in my library. Not sure if there is any reason to keep the original (buggy?) version still around? I am normally a bit cautious when games get updates that are supposed to bring overhauled gameplay. I hope all the changes are positive.
What are you giving me 'so...?' for exactly?

If you look at the game's thread you'll see just how far back it goes. This has nothing to do with 'keeping the old version', so I'm not sure what gave you that idea. I asked them if and when they'd bring our November 2015 version up to the January 2016 version a few months ago and they said nothing further was happening with the GOG version. Plain and simple.

Even the Steam forum had not a single post from them since the last 'old version' update back in January (oh except a post saying 'hey there'll be an update soon, wait for details' in June). They did not discuss anything that was happening, and nobody had a clue this was even happening.
high rated
Moar updates from MaGog's logs for 18 November:

[Part 1 of 2]

---------------------------

Breach & Clear: DEADline has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_breach_clear_deadline_2.2.0.5.exe *TO* setup_breach_clear_deadline_2.3.0.6.exe --- File size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 859.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 17 Nov 2015 17:25:28 GMT *TO* Fri 18 Nov 2016 13:34:39 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.09 (gog-5) *TO* 1.23 (gog-6)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.23 Rebirth (18 November 2016)

- From GOG.com: We're experiencing some technical = issues with the Linux version and we will roll out an updated version as soon as its technical issues are resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

- We know that it's been awhile, but we've been closely listening to all of your feedback and have been hard at work implementing your requested changes/improvements. We've combined all of the changes that we've made over the last months into one big update, and we're really happy to bring you a whole new improved version of the game that we're calling Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth

- This new version strives to improve almost every single element of the game, and deliver the experience that we believe players would like to see. There are far too many changes introduced in this update to cohesively document all of them in this space, but here are the most important ways this new version improves the game:

- Overhauled Gameplay: Statistics for enemies, player characters, weapons, and gear have had a huge balance pass and a more enjoyable and consistently challenging experience has emerged. Dungeon generation has been modified to make each floor more exciting with more discoveries, more enemies to fight and hand-crafted enemy encounters at different intervals in each dungeon.

- Smoother controls: Fully re-worked camera and shooting for the game’s real-time action mode. Vastly improved versus the original release with a smarter camera that is snappier and more responsive than ever.

- Better feedback: New enemy death animations means players can better feel the weight of their kills and the resulting effects help provide a more immersive experience.

- Enhanced Engine: Full transition to the Unity 5 engine resulting in all of the associated benefits – notably, the game can now take advantage of 64-bit architecture allowing for better performance on systems that support it.

- Remastered Graphics: Every scene has had a full lighting pass, making way for a much more realized version of Harbor City than any previous version of the game. Textures have been retouched, compression settings have been modified, and it now fully utilizes Unity 5’s physically based rendering.

- Improved environments: Environments significantly more polished, with all pop-in & pop-out issues completely resolved.

- Removal of Online Co-op: Underutilized since launch, the team made the decision to remove online co-op from the latest version of Breach & Clear: Deadline. This led to widespread performance and reliability enhancements as the code’s dependence on the servers and the need to be ready for drop-in/drop-out multiplayer at any moment was removed. The improvements outlined below are just some of the ways the game has been made better by the removal of Co-op.

- Performance: The game performs significantly better now, frequently reaching a steady 60FPS on machines which could previously only hit 30FPS.

- Load times: Loading has been made asynchronous which would have been significantly difficult to pull off with the original network code intact. This has led to load times which are halved from the previous versions.

- More reliable: Code that was needed to support the drop-in/drop- out co-op frequently led to bugs which could corrupt save files. Without co-op, these bugs are no longer a concern.
(Full changelog)

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English, Japanese. Text only: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English, Japanese. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Korean, Polish, Russian

Tyranny - Commander Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.1.0010 [Linux] --- File size: 7.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File added: Patch 1.0.1.0010 [Windows] --- File size: 7.0 MB --- Version: 7512 -> 7725

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 24.0 MB *TO* 25.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 24.0 MB *TO* 25.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010 (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010 (gog-7726)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010 (gog-7725)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010 (gog-7725)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 861.0 MB *TO* 862.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.0008a *TO* 1.0.1.0010 (gog-7725)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.0.1.0010 (18 November 2016)
In this patch we have resolved many issues reported by community members through our forums, focusing primarily on quest and progression related issues.
The full patch notes are below!
Quest Fixes:

- In Sentinel Stand Keep, navigating over the bridge near the exit is improved.
- Killing Bleden Mark in Tunon's Court after agreeing to meet him in Ashweald is now supported.
- "Person of Interest" conversation options have been revised.
- Nerat will now attack the player after delivering the Writ of Execution for Scarlet Chorus players.
- In "At Any Cost", Rebel players who recruited the Stonestalker tribe and betrayed their alliance to become an Anarchist can now progress properly.
- Fighting Hundred-Blood solo on the Rebel path will now update "Forging The Way" properly.
- The Rebel player will no longer get multiple options to recruit factions out of sequence.
- In "A Breach Between Worlds", using the Ocean Spire directly after getting the Steadfast Insignia should now update correctly.
- The Vendrien Guard fight in Tripnettle Wilderness has been improved.
- Iron Marshal pathing is improved.
- "Final Judgment" will progress properly when selecting the Kills-In-Shadow dialogue option upon delivery of the Writ of Execution.
- "The Armies in the North" will now begin properly after killing Bleden Mark in Tunon's Court. A fix for existing saves will be forthcoming.
- In "Leave No One Behind", the quest will now continue properly for Rebel players that starts the quest after fighting Raetommon and siding with the Bronze Brotherhood.
- The Blade Grave region is no longer available in the last act for a Scarlet Chorus player.

Gameplay Fixes:

- Verse will now revive if the player dismisses her while she was unconscious.
- Characters will now properly transition from being suspended in air when swapping their active weapon set.
- Lantry will now grant healing magic to the player in the second act after agreeing earlier.
- Invisibility potions will now wear off when leveling up while invisible.
- Sirin's stanza durations should now remain at the proper timing. If her stanza duration has already been reduced, those saves will not be changed.
- Companions will now auto-attack when companion AI is enabled and no weapons are equipped.
(Full changelog)

I'd appreciate a bump! ;)
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Slime Rancher [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 219.0 MB *TO* 245.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.3.7 (gog-7) *TO* 0.4.0b (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 229.0 MB *TO* 255.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.3.7 (gog-5) *TO* 0.4.0b (gog-6)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 352.0 MB *TO* 394.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.3.7 (gog-6) *TO* 0.4.0b (gog-7)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.4.0b (18 November 2016)

- Fixed some missing sounds that include the feral largo spawn, and the boom slime's explosion. Because boom slimes really did not need to be silent AND deadly.
- Fixed some issues with geometry pop-in.
- Fixed an issue with Slime Sea becoming invisible in certain narrow situations. We realize this is just more fuel for those Slime Sea deniers out there.
- Fixed already-open treasure pods replaying their effects on reloading a game, because the party must eventually end.

Patch 0.4.0 (18 November 2016)

- Slime Science is the biggest update ever to Slime Rancher! It’s an all-new set of features that allow you to craft gadgets and place them all over the world. This release represents a great deal of hard work from the Monomi Park team and we’re really proud of how this content expands the possibilities of Slime Rancher.

- But the journey doesn’t end here. You can look forward to Slime Science being expanded in future updates, as well as even more slimes, explorable zones, and more!

SLIME SCIENCE

- Slime Science has a lot more added features than our typical releases, so we're breaking down the patch notes into an overview of all the new parts. Let's get started!

How to Unlock Slime Science

- Slime Science can be accessed after purchasing the new Lab ranch expansion. After purchasing the Lab, a brief tutorial will begin explaining the basics of Slime Science. You can also access more Slime Science info via the new Slime Science tab in the Slimepedia.

The Lab

- The Lab is a new ranch expansion containing an old barn that Hobson once converted into a homemade Slime Science lab.

The Refinery

- Using advanced technology, the Refinery breaks down plorts and other resources to their molecular level, allowing them to be fabricated into various Slime Science gadgets.

The Builder’s Shop

- The Builder’s Shop sells blueprints that allow you to craft gadgets. Building all sorts of gadgets is the best way to unlock new blueprints in the Builder’s Shop.

Blueprints

- Blueprints allow you to craft gadgets at the Fabricator. Once you own a blueprint for a specific gadget, you can craft it as many times as you like, provided you have the necessary resources and are not exceeding the build limit.

The Fabricator

- The Fabricator allows you to craft gadgets from a blueprint using resources you have stored in the Refinery.

Treasure Pods

- Treasure pods are now scattered all over the range (some of them are in super-secret hiding spots!). They contain exclusive blueprints but can only be opened with a treasure cracker. Treasure crackers can be purchased from the Vacpack Upgrade Shop.

Gadget Mode

- Gadget mode is a new vacpack mode that can be toggled after unlocking Slime Science. Once toggled, all the possible gadget build sites will become visible, allowing you to install any gadgets that you own. However, while in gadget mode you cannot vac or shoot.

- There are over 45 gadgets to unlock, with more coming in future updates. All gadgets fit into one of 5 categories:

Extractors

- Extractors are a special class of Slime Science gadgets that are essential for building all other types of gadgets. Extractors include drills, pumps, and apiaries.
Once placed on a build site, an extractor will begin working, collecting resources from the environment over time. Once it is full of resources, an extractor can be emptied. The best extractors can repeat this cycle multiple times before they finally break down.

Utilities

- Utilities are a class of Slime Science gadgets that provide useful features to aid you in managing your ranch, as well as exploring the range.

Warp Tech

- Warp tech is a class of Slime Science gadgets that allow you to harness the power of instantaneous travel. It includes teleporters that you can use to create shortcuts, as well as gadgets that allow you to transport items.

Decorations

- Decorations are a class of Slime Science gadgets that allow you to decorate the world with attractive objects or recreations of natural findings from the environment.

Curios

- Curios are a class of Slime Science gadgets that while functional, are not necessarily useful. Curios include toys, games, and other gimmicky gadgets that can be a great time with an equally great imagination.

CHANGES

- The Dry Reef and the Moss Blanket have new, explorable areas. The Moss Blanket’s new area, much like previous additions to the Reef and Quarry, will be important in a future update.
- A Vsync toggle has been added to the display options. Enabling it will prevent screen tearing but can affect framerate.
- A new gordo has been added to the ring island in the Dry Reef.
- A host of small improvements and beautifications have been added to various areas that may prove to be an inspiration if you have inclination to optimization.
- Starmails that notified you of new items in the shop have been removed and replaced with pedia-style pop up notifications. Starmail will now be reserved for only the most important missives, and perhaps an occasional request for newbucks from a galactic prince.
- Ranch expansion barriers are now more subdued from a distance to be less distracting.
- Text adjustments have been made to all purchase interfaces, including a warning before demolishing things that have stored items, such as a silo.
- Purchase screens no longer auto-close on purchase. With ranch tech it will allow you to instantly purchase plot upgrades.
- The option to disable tutorials has been removed to prevent players from missing Slime Science tutorials and other future tutorials.

FIXES

- Fixed bug where range exchange wasn’t including the proper items from unlocked Moss Blanket and Indigo Quarry. I think we’ve fixed this like 5 times now, so I’m already thinking about how I’ll phrase this the next time around.
- Fixed confusing no-longer relevant bit in starmail from Thora.
- Fixed a memory leak related to the incinerator. It was literally burning up your memory. Crazy.
- Fixed a bug causing pop-in of large parts of the world from certain viewpoints, especially when viewing through trees. Trees hold many secrets.
- Fixed a bug where the slime sea could occasionally become invisible on certain settings from certain viewpoints.
-
Fixed bug where tutorial popups could appear on the main menu screen after leaving a game. While we agree one should never stop learning, it was annoying.

- ...and that about wraps up this update! Slime Science is a big, new feature with a lot of moving parts. Please help us out and report any bugs you may discover to bugs@monomipark.com and feel free to reach out to one of our support agents at support@monomipark.com should you experience any issues.

- We would also ask that you provide as much feedback as possible to us on our official forums, reddit, or wherever Slime Rancher is discussed regarding Slime Science balance, user experience stuff, etc.

- Have fun out there!
(Full changelog)
timppu: But now they updated the GOG version, so...?

micktiegs_8: What are you giving me 'so...?' for exactly?
In that I am unsure what are you still angry about? That they brought this update to the GOG version (maybe late, but still did), or that at some point they 'promised' not to bring any more updates to the GOG version, but luckily they broke their promise?

I am just surprised by your overly negative reaction of a developer updating their GOG game, so just trying to understand here.

What I said about keeping (or not) the old non-Rebirth version had nothing to do with your message. Simply my own pondering that since this "Rebirth" version has apparently massively changed lots of things, is there possibly some reason for me to keep the old version too, just like I liked to keep the original versions of e.g. Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader, in addition to the newer HD versions. You can disregard that part of my message.

micktiegs_8: If you look at the game's thread you'll see just how far back it goes. This has nothing to do with 'keeping the old version', so I'm not sure what gave you that idea. I asked them if and when they'd bring our November 2015 version up to the January 2016 version a few months ago and they said nothing further was happening with the GOG version. Plain and simple.

Even the Steam forum had not a single post from them since the last 'old version' update back in January (oh except a post saying 'hey there'll be an update soon, wait for details' in June). They did not discuss anything that was happening, and nobody had a clue this was even happening.
Ok, but I still don't quite understand what exactly makes you angry now. Is it a positive or negative thing that the GOG version got a massive update now? I would have thought it is positive. Or just angry that it didn't come earlier, or that they lead you to believe they will not update the GOG version, even if they eventually did? Is this the "January 2016 update" you originally requested, or something more on top of that?

For my part, thanks for the developer for updating the GOG version, and possibly GOG.com pushing the update to come to GOG.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by timppu
high rated
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has been updated:

Patch 1.4 hf (18 November 2016)

- Stability update.
vanchann: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has been updated:

Patch 1.4 hf (18 November 2016)

- Stability update.
Hahaha! Now way I'm downloading the whole thing AGAIN! Especially because I'm not about to play it anytime soon
high rated
HypersomniacLive: [...]
guess what will receive an update today again...
*HINT HINT*
high rated
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition finally got a control button fix. I've added the changelog (including the one from the previous DSII patch) to the respective thread in the game forum!
high rated
Terraria
Patch 1.3.4.3 (18 November 2016)

The Mac and Linux versions of Terraria 1.3.4.3 are being worked on and will be available ASAP.

Changes:

All of the DD2 defenses can now have prefixes!

Fixes:

Hopefully fixed chat not properly blocking player movement and misc functions
Fixed smart-cursor not placing pumpkin seeds properly
Fixed certain melee weapons causing framedrops when used at (very) far distance from hittable targets
Fixed betsy's wings emitting faint amount of lights when descending (this was not ever intended)
Fixed pumpkin seeds not being placable on each other (by cutting the old one first)
Fixed filterPriorityThreshold config setting resetting in every future update (sorry!)
Fixed self-harming exploit when using the eternia crystal stand at certain heights acting inconsistently
Fixed two exploits
Fixed Luminite bullets emitting lights through town npcs as they travel
Fixed Love & Stink potions not properly applying to other players in multiplayer
Fixed rare case of magic weapons hitting enemies for melee damage if you stand directly on the enemy...
Fixed "Skeletron has awoken" being "Skeleton has awoken!" when summoned
Fixed Sand Slimes not appearing in singleplayer and hazardously desyncing in multiplayer
Fixed a certain Linux/Mac server crash
high rated
And Terraria got yet another update (as promised). I've added the changelog to the changelog thread as well!
Post edited November 18, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition finally got a control button fix. I've added the changelog (including the one from the previous DSII patch) to the respective thread in the game forum!
I'll be damned, I might actually grab the game next time it's on sale if it's actually fixed somewhat. :P
Here's where I wish all devs updated their GOG games the same way the Terraria ones do. It would a much happier world.