It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: No update notification for the addition of Wing Commander 4 (DOS version).

Added the changelogs for Alice VR and Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom to the respective game fora.
What are the differences between the Windows and DOS versions of Wing Commander 4? Any moderate or major bugs in the different versions?
high rated
haydenaurion: What are the differences between the Windows and DOS versions of Wing Commander 4? Any moderate or major bugs in the different versions?
I'm not really the right person to ask, and perhaps you'd be better served asking in the game forum.
haydenaurion: What are the differences between the Windows and DOS versions of Wing Commander 4? Any moderate or major bugs in the different versions?
HypersomniacLive: I'm not really the right person to ask, and perhaps you'd be better served asking in the game forum.
Actually I found a thread earlier in the game forum that answered my questions. But yeah, I should've done that in the first place.
high rated
haydenaurion: Actually I found a thread earlier in the game forum that answered my questions. But yeah, I should've done that in the first place.
Sorry if I came across the wrong way, I only assumed/meant that you'd probably have better chances in the game forum; glad you found the answers you were looking for.
haydenaurion: Actually I found a thread earlier in the game forum that answered my questions. But yeah, I should've done that in the first place.
HypersomniacLive: Sorry if I came across the wrong way, I only assumed/meant that you'd probably have better chances in the game forum; glad you found the answers you were looking for.
Oh no, you're cool. No offense taken. :)
Post edited November 06, 2016 by haydenaurion
high rated
haydenaurion: Oh no, you're cool. No offense taken. :)
Cheers, enjoy your Sunday.
I actually received an update notification for Wing Commander IV today. Delayed...but it is there.
Wurzelkraft: I actually received an update notification for Wing Commander IV today. Delayed...but it is there.
Yep, I just got the notification too (downloaded the file last night, though).
high rated
Wurzelkraft: I actually received an update notification for Wing Commander IV today. Delayed...but it is there.
Yep, looks like Judas managed to pull away from whichever game(s) he's playing over the weekend to make it happen. ;-P
Yep...
high rated
Some updates from MaGog's logs for 7 November:

---------------------------

Hyper Light Drifter has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 838.0 MB *TO* 892.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-8 *TO* gog-9

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch (7 November 2016 - WIN only)

- 60FPS support
- fixed intro hallucination playing in NG+
- fixed various weapon swap crashes
(Full changelog)

Witness, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 964-Ansel [Windows] --- File size: 52.0 MB --- Version: gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 29.0 MB *TO* 28.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.02-1 (gog-3) *TO* 964-Ansel (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.02-1 (gog-3) *TO* 964-Ansel (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (153.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.02-1 (gog-3) *TO* 964-Ansel (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 964-Ansel (07 November 2016)

- We have now updated The Witness with support for NVIDIA's Ansel imaging tool.

- We did this because Ansel adds a lot of interesting ways to take images from the game; because The Witness is highly visual, this should be some good fun.

Capabilities include:

- Super-resolution screenshots (waaaay higher than your monitor resolution)
- 360-degree panoramic screenshots
- Image tweaks for brightness, contrast, color control
- Postprocessing filters

- To use this stuff, make sure The Witness is updated, that you are running a supported NVIDIA GPU (GeForce GTX 600-series or later; for a list of compatible GPUs, see http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/ansel/supported-gpus ), and that you have recent drivers for your NVIDIA GPU, then press alt-F2 during gameplay. The Ansel control panel should appear.

- When in Ansel mode, you get a bit of control to fly a free-floating camera around. So as not to break the game, if you are in the entry castle at the very beginning, you can't fly very high; but once you turn off the force field and exit the courtyard, you can go much higher.

- Here's the announcement on NVIDIA's site: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-ansel-for-the-witness-available-now
(Full changelog)
high rated
For people interested, Galaxy's version of Xanadu Next has been fixed
high rated
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Patch 1.4.9 hotfix (07 November 2016)

A small update for Mac version to fix some minor bugs.
high rated
There's a Mac update for Tales of Maj'Eyal:

Changelog for update 1.4.9 hotfix / GOG-77 (Mac) (added 07 November 2016):

- A small update for Mac version to fix some minor bugs.

Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited November 07, 2016 by PaterAlf
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 7 November (including the Tales of Maj'Eyal Mac update among others):

Long Dark, The [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 348 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 349 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 365 [Linux]

* File added: Patch 375 [Windows] --- File size: 13.0 MB --- Version: 371 (gog-7) -> 375 (gog-8)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Version *FROM* 371 (gog-5) *TO* 375 (gog-6)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.7 GB --- Version *FROM* 371 (gog-7) *TO* 375 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 371 (gog-7) *TO* 375 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 375 (07 November 2016)

- Disables 4DoN
- Fixes removes Wolves red eyes
- Fixes issue where Users needed to treat Cabin Fever/Parasites multiple times to remove condition after 4DoN
(Full changelog)

Obduction® has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (28.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 (gog-7) *TO* 1.3.4 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 (gog-7) *TO* 1.3.4 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 (gog-7) *TO* 1.3.4 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.4 (7 November 2016)
Hot-fix, for VR only! A setting is now available for those who want to play with smooth-turning in Free movement mode. This setting is NOT recommended for most players, only experienced VR users who know what they're doing, as it can easily cause discomfort or even sickness. Use at your own risk!
As this was created as a quick update, for now the setting can only be changed by editing a config file. If you'd rather not edit this file, we will be providing this setting as a menu option in an upcoming larger update (roughly planned for end of next week).
To enable:

- make sure you have launched the game at least once in VR, and that the game is not currently running
- from Windows desktop, click Start or press the Windows key on your keyboard, and enter this: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Obduction\Saved\Config\ConfigVR\WindowsNoEditor
- using a text editor, such as Notepad, open the GameUserSettings.ini file
- find the setting named FreeIntenseSmoothTurning, change it from false to true, and save the file

Smooth-turning in Free mode will now be enabled.
(Full changelog)

Political Animals has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (175.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0055 NS (gog-1) *TO* 0056 NS (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (119.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0055 NS (gog-3) *TO* 0056 NS (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 0056 NS (07 November 2016)

- We received reports of the game hanging in some situations and we've scrambled to put out a fix as soon as possible. If you've been having issues with the game hopefully this update will resolve that. Thanks again!
(Full changelog)

Silent Service 1+2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Silent Service 2: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_silent_service2_2.1.0.8.exe *TO* setup_silent_service2_2.2.0.9.exe --- File size *FROM* 54.0 MB *TO* 57.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 26 Feb 2015 15:37:12 GMT *TO* Mon 07 Nov 2016 19:32:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 457.03 (gog-9)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Tales of Maj'Eyal has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_dlc_2.12.0.76.pkg *TO* dlc_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_dlc_2.13.0.77.pkg --- Size has not changed (29.4 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 31 Oct 2016 13:20:37 GMT *TO* Mon 07 Nov 2016 18:00:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5 (gog-76) *TO* 1.0.5 (gog-77)

* File changed: DLC: Embers of Rage: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_tales_of_majeyal_embers_of_rage_dlc_2.12.0.76.pkg *TO* dlc_tales_of_majeyal_embers_of_rage_dlc_2.13.0.77.pkg --- Size has not changed (153.2 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 31 Oct 2016 13:20:45 GMT *TO* Mon 07 Nov 2016 18:00:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3 (gog-76) *TO* 1.0.3 (gog-77)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* tales_of_majeyal_en_2.12.0.76.pkg *TO* tales_of_majeyal_en_2.13.0.77.pkg --- Size has not changed (383.3 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 31 Oct 2016 13:21:02 GMT *TO* Mon 07 Nov 2016 18:00:44 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.4.9 (gog-76) *TO* 1.4.9 hotfix (gog-77)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4.9 hotfix (07 November 2016)

- A small update for Mac version to fix some minor bugs.
(Full changelog)

Through the Woods has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File size *FROM* 391.0 MB *TO* 432.0 MB

* File changed: DLC: Collector's Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size *FROM* 97.0 MB *TO* 130.0 MB

[NO CHANGELOG]