It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Halcyon 6 got an update however there is no offline installer yet:

Change Log

Patch 1.0.0.4 (24 September 2016)

We meet again, space travellers...

In case you missed it, v1.0.0.3 was released last week, with some quick changes to the end-game.
That makes this update v1.0.0.4! Let's get to the goodies: SPACE CHORES NO MORE! While resource automation was always part of the mid-game, we hear you. It was a little later than some of you would have liked. We'd like you to meet Satellite Drones...

What's New + Important Changes:

Introducing New Satellite Drones that can be researched, built, and deployed to automate resource gathering. (NOTE: you'll see these for saved games in Act 1 and new games only. Existing games in Act 2 will have the "old" version of automation.)
Act 2 no longer automates resource generation, it must be established using Satellite Drones (games in Act 1 and new games only).
You can now Upgrade a Facility's storage capacity and resource generation (new games only).

General Bug Fixes and Enhancements:

Fixed bug with Acolyte Predator Ship Upgrade not registering after research.
Random aliens no longer attack colonies too early in Act 1.
Pirate Mining Fleet disappears correctly when returning to Grus.
Alien colony rescue missions are still clearable after the Mothership appears or the faction is killed.
Pirate base assault can no longer fire at the same time as the Admirax battle.
If a colony is destroyed by the pirates or the Voraash instead of the Chruul, any pending rescue missions are now removed from that sector.
Lt. Starstabber's arrival is now hinted to after killing all three pirate commanders.
Added additional check to prevent unresponsive colony edge case if a raider fleet is destroyed at the same time as a colony rescue mission expires.
Fixed a bug with ruined colonies not stopping time when first discovering them.
Fixed an improper event dialogue type on the way to fighting the Admirax.

UI, Art & Animation:

Created new animation for the tactical cloaking power.
Fixed ground combat background that had foreground asset overlapping officers during combat.
Fixing the speed and status effect timing of various animations (currently 39 animations affected)!
Added new tab hot key to allow players to cycle through their fleets on the starmap.
Quitting the game now prompts for a save.
Upon entering ground combat, squadmates are prepopulated for convenience. #GreenShirtWorldProblems
You can now cancel ship constructions for a full refund.
Quick Save (F8) and Quick Load (F9)
Fixed an issue where the artifact rooms had light peeking out above their room frame.

Quests/Missions & Economy:

Prevented Spire from interrupting fleets passing through the sector.
Chruul Portal Defense fleets now scale in strength.
Expired missions clear immediately from the mission list.

Ships/Officers & Powers:

Saving Cmdr Xiao - fixed bug with retreating from first contact, and she now gets the proper level as given by Officer Academy Upgrades.
No more Empowered Systems effects in ground combat.
Fixed a bug where max levelled powers would sometimes not appear in combat.
Status effects that add up to over 100% damage reduction are now capped at 100%.

Lowered costs for T1 and T2 Ship Upgrades.
There are some much-requested features in this one, folks and there is still more to come. Be sure to let us know your thoughts! Good luck out there, commanders.
Lord_Kane: Halcyon 6 got an update however there is no offline installer yet:
We knew. :P
muntdefems: We knew. :P
oh god damn it, well oddly enough GOG now says its version 1.0.0.5, why havent the offlines been updated yet? JUDAS GET TO WORK OR I HARASS YOU ON CHAT.

snip
Really nice to see they are updating this with new stuff so quickly. Shame I'm already on the final battle in this run XD

I'll probably leave it for a bit and let them add some other new features before I try another run (once I actually win this one that is)

snip
adaliabooks: Really nice to see they are updating this with new stuff so quickly. Shame I'm already on the final battle in this run XD

I'll probably leave it for a bit and let them add some other new features before I try another run (once I actually win this one that is)
It is really fun, I bought it on impulse and I love it.
adaliabooks: Really nice to see they are updating this with new stuff so quickly. Shame I'm already on the final battle in this run XD

Lord_Kane: It is really fun, I bought it on impulse and I love it.
Yeah, me too. It just sounded like the kind of game I would really love and it is.
Plus I'd hurt my back the day it released and had a few days of enforced not doing anything so I treated myself to it as something to do :)

There are a few rough edges still certainly, but it sounds like they are aware of them and that they will be sorted out in time (and not too much time if there current speed is anything to go by)
muntdefems: We knew. :P
Lord_Kane: oh god damn it, well oddly enough GOG now says its version 1.0.0.5, why havent the offlines been updated yet? JUDAS GET TO WORK OR I HARASS YOU ON CHAT.
They've been updated hours ago :P
Lord_Kane: oh god damn it, well oddly enough GOG now says its version 1.0.0.5, why havent the offlines been updated yet? JUDAS GET TO WORK OR I HARASS YOU ON CHAT.
JudasIscariot: They've been updated hours ago :P
I just wanted a reason to harass you okay? I have been sensing some tension!
high rated
JudasIscariot: They've been updated hours ago :P
Lord_Kane: I just wanted a reason to harass you okay? I have been sensing some tension!
You harass me for no reason anyways so when did you start needing a reason in the first place? :P
high rated
Lord_Kane: I just wanted a reason to harass you okay? I have been sensing some tension!
JudasIscariot: You harass me for no reason anyways so when did you start needing a reason in the first place? :P
Fuck, got me there.
JudasIscariot: You harass me for no reason anyways so when did you start needing a reason in the first place? :P
Well I haven't harassed you RECENTLY.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Lord_Kane
high rated
Lord_Kane: Fuck, got me there.
Lord_Kane: Well I haven't harassed you RECENTLY.
But you just did....
Lord_Kane: Fuck, got me there.

Well I haven't harassed you RECENTLY.
JudasIscariot: But you just did....
Since when do you feel harassed by a user at all? ;)
Post edited September 26, 2016 by MarkoH01
JudasIscariot: But you just did....
MarkoH01: Since when do you feel harassed by a user at all? ;)
When it's Lord Kane >.>

(please turn on your sarcasm detectors, folks who do not know banter, thank you)
MarkoH01: Since when do you feel harassed by a user at all? ;)
JudasIscariot: When it's Lord Kane >.>

(please turn on your sarcasm detectors, folks who do not know banter, thank you)
I am quite sure that you meant Lord (Jack) Keane :)
Post edited September 26, 2016 by MarkoH01
JudasIscariot: When it's Lord Kane >.>

MarkoH01: I am quite sure that you meant Lord (Jack) Keane :)
No, that one actually amused me :P