It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SLP2000: Better compression as "we made sound files more compressed/worse quality" or better compression as installer is better compressed, but after unpacking the game is the same as before?
We don't repack / compress game assets unless necessary so in that case it's installer compression + some cleaning up (removed duplicates that were present inside build)
JudasIscariot: I am at home right now and on Linux so I can't really verify everything atm but if you want, download the file and see if you can change the language. Plus I am testing a download for someone else atm as well :)
Loenas: Ok, I installed it. Neither the installer allows to choose the language, nor is there any language selector inside the game. So I think that support for the three languages German, Italian, and Spanish is now gone. Can you please check what happened?
All new installers are up except for the French one as that didn't need tweaking :)
high rated
JudasIscariot:
FYI, the Niko: Through the Dream 1.3 hotfix patch is linking to the 1.3 hotfix installer at about 1.7 GB instead of the 2 MB file indicated for said patch...
JudasIscariot:
budejovice: FYI, the Niko: Through the Dream 1.3 hotfix patch is linking to the 1.3 hotfix installer at about 1.7 GB instead of the 2 MB file indicated for said patch...
Should be fixed now :)
high rated
budejovice: FYI, the Niko: Through the Dream 1.3 hotfix patch is linking to the 1.3 hotfix installer at about 1.7 GB instead of the 2 MB file indicated for said patch...
JudasIscariot: Should be fixed now :)
As I only forum from work, it looks like everyone is working this weekend. Thanks! :)
From MaGog's logs for 13 February:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, downloadables, Windows installer, English+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_broken_sword3_2.0.0.1.exe; gog-1; Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:51:47 GMT; 1,185,798,192)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_broken_sword3_2.1.0.3.exe; gog-3; Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:45:15 GMT; 1,173,786,872)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_broken_sword3_german_2.1.0.3.exe; gog-3; Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:45:51 GMT; 1,174,827,344)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, downloadables, Windows installer, Italian (setup_broken_sword3_italian_2.1.0.3.exe; gog-3; Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:45:14 GMT; 1,186,315,632)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_broken_sword3_spanish_2.1.0.3.exe; gog-3; Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:45:14 GMT; 1,180,221,232)

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon, file_size: 1.2 GB ***TO*** 1.1 GB
SLP2000: Better compression as "we made sound files more compressed/worse quality" or better compression as installer is better compressed, but after unpacking the game is the same as before?
Thiev: We don't repack / compress game assets unless necessary so in that case it's installer compression + some cleaning up (removed duplicates that were present inside build)
Does "We" include whoever worked on Alone in the Dark 3, and possibly Realms of Arkania 3. I don't own either of those so I can't confirm personally. I guess the RoA 3 could be from not having all languages in one installer?
Post edited February 14, 2016 by Gydion
mrkgnao: [...]
Thiev: Will be fixed today / tomorrow.
Thank you!
Thiev: We don't repack / compress game assets unless necessary so in that case it's installer compression + some cleaning up (removed duplicates that were present inside build)
Gydion: Does "We" include whoever worked on Alone in the Dark 3, and possibly Realms of Arkania 3. I don't own either of those so I can't confirm personally. I guess the RoA 3 could be from not having all languages in one installer?
Just read about this AITD debacle. This is unacceptable. You buy one product and after a while it gets downgraded? That is not what we have paid for and I am really angry about this!
From MaGog's logs for 14 February:

NOTE! CHANGED Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English
From MaGog's logs for 15 February:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.2 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.1.1 (gog-5)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.2 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.1.1 (gog-5)

NOTE! CHANGED Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1452863102.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.1 (15 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Updated Windows & OS X versions only, Linux update coming soon.
NOTE! ADD +++ Map added! You can reach this from the pause menu. You'll have to discover everything even if you've already progressed in the game.
NOTE! ADD +++ New Game+! This was requested by some here on the community. You can start a new game+ (find it in Extras in the main menu), once you've
NOTE! ADD +++ completed the game. In this mode you start with all your upgrades and are free to explore the game as you please!
NOTE! ADD +++ Added 2 more starting lives in Boss Rush. Also you can get an extra life afterthe Chain Gang fight.
NOTE! ADD +++ Saw can now be used to kill hammerhead sharks during the Chain Gang boss fight.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added another secret upgrade in a previously empty area.
NOTE! ADD +++ Aquadog
NOTE! ADD +++ When the shield drone is aquired it will orbit much faster around the player.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug where you could "escape" from boss rush.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added a new look for the submarine once you collect all secret upgrades.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Level22 Gary's Misadventures, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: gog-2 ***TO*** gog-3

NOTE! CHANGED Level22 Gary's Misadventures, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1454602861.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-3 (15 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ The Windows version has been updated with fixes that improve the game's performance on Radeon graphics cards.

NOTE! CHANGED Ashes of the Singularity [In Dev], sys_req_win: 7 / 8.1 / 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor, Memory: 8 GB, Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 DirectX 11 Compatible Video Card, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Hard disk space: 5 GB, DirectX: 11, Other: 1600x900 Display Resolution Minimum, Recommended system requirements: 10, Processor: Intel Core i7 or Equivalent, Memory: 16 GB, Graphics: 4 GB DirectX 12 (Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9 390 Equivalent) Video Card, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Hard disk space: 5 GB, DirectX: 12, Other: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher ***TO*** 7 / 8.1 / 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or equivalent, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Network: Broadband Internet connection, Hard disk space: 5 GB, DirectX: 11, Other: 1600x900 Display Resolution Minimum, Recommended system requirements: 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Intel Core i5 or Equivalent, Memory: 16 GB RAM, Graphics: 4 GB DirectX 12 (Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9 390 Equivalent) Video Card, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Hard disk space: 5 GB, DirectX: 12, Other: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher

[Can someone please explain why one needs an internet connection to play this?]

NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter, languages: Audio and text: English, Russian. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: English, French, Italian, Russian. Text only: German, Spanish
mrkgnao: [Can someone please explain why one needs an internet connection to play this?]
drm ?
mrkgnao: [Can someone please explain why one needs an internet connection to play this?]
Either a leftover of the Steam version or for multiplayer? Or as a requirement to always get the latest patches? Strange...

If someone could test what happens when you pull the plug or see if the games communicates somewhere with WireShark... But with those system requirements I doubt many people here have bought it.
But they changed the processor requirements from i7 to any QuadCore, is that right?
Isn't Ashes of the Singularity that InDev game that is currently multiplayer only?
Edit: Here.
Post edited February 15, 2016 by JMich
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 15 February:

[Can someone please explain why one needs an internet connection to play this?]

NOTE! CHANGED Perimeter, languages: Audio and text: English, Russian. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: English, French, Italian, Russian. Text only: German, Spanish
It's for multiplayer, not single player :)