It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are still 16 games listed on their game pages as suffering from the "System Integrity Protection" (a.k.a. El Capitan) issue:
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=711&scp=gdspuri&dsp=iX&ord=&flt=Xcs~System+Integrity+Protection~&opt=n]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=711&scp=gdspuri&dsp=iX&ord=&flt=Xcs~System+Integrity+Protection~&opt=n[/url]

Of these, two are likely incorrect (i.e. already resolved):
- Stronghold HD, since patch gog-4 (03 December 2015)
- Total Annihilation: Commander Pack, since today
Post edited February 08, 2016 by mrkgnao
astrugar710: I downloaded the new Dropsy installer manually and it is version 1.3 (GOG 7). I don't see 1.4 in my files.
That's fixed. Refresh your account and try again please.
astrugar710: I downloaded the new Dropsy installer manually and it is version 1.3 (GOG 7). I don't see 1.4 in my files.
JudasIscariot: That's fixed. Refresh your account and try again please.
So do I need to ticket support about Darkest Dungeon's patch? It's not 3mb as the download page says... it's 1.3gb; the entire game.
JudasIscariot: That's fixed. Refresh your account and try again please.
micktiegs_8: So do I need to ticket support about Darkest Dungeon's patch? It's not 3mb as the download page says... it's 1.3gb; the entire game.
Refresh and try again.
JudasIscariot: Refresh and try again.
Hi Judas !
Do you have any news concerning the wrong version of The Guild ?
Post edited February 09, 2016 by Splatsch
PaterAlf: Mac updates for Wizardry 8, Primordia and Gemini Rue:

"We've updated the Mac version of [insert game] to be compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"."
Same here, plus Total Annihilation. All showing as updated on the website, but MaGog seems to show they're all just Mac updates. The GOG changelogs for the games work and confirm this as well. Good to know, to avoid unnecessary downloads. :)
Post edited February 09, 2016 by skeletonbow
From MaGog's logs for 8 February:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Dropsy, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.3 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Dropsy, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.3 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Dropsy, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.3 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-6)

NOTE! CHANGED Dropsy, file_size: 175 MB ***TO*** 257 MB

[The actual change described by the changelog earlier today.]
From MaGog's logs for 9 February:

NOTE! CHANGED Stronghold HD, compatibility: Mac OS X 10.11 notice: The System Integrity Protection Feature must be disabled before playing this game. ***TO***

NOTE! CHANGED Total Annihilation: Commander Pack, compatibility: Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, Mac OS X 10.11 notice: The System Integrity Protection Feature must be disabled before playing this game, ATI/AMD compatibility notice: Total Annihilation: Commander Pack requires graphic card drivers version 13.4 or older. ***TO*** Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, ATI/AMD compatibility notice: Total Annihilation: Commander Pack requires graphic card drivers version 13.4 or older.
high rated
Outlaws update:
- music should no longer stop after going to menu in-game.
Thiev: Outlaws update:
Nice going!
Awesome!
Nice! But will the game also get a changelog entry for it? ;)

Edit:
The changelog entries for the recent updates of Psychonauts and Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich are also still missing.
Post edited February 09, 2016 by eiii
It does! Thank you very much. :)
Thanks a lot for this, that's great !!
Very nice, thanks.