It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Not A Hero soundtrack should now be appearing in the accounts of those of you who purchased the Global MegaLord Edition or the upgrade before we were asked to remove the OST from our offer.
JudasIscariot: The Not A Hero soundtrack should now be appearing in the accounts of those of you who purchased the Global MegaLord Edition or the upgrade before we were asked to remove the OST from our offer.
Don't own the game, but that's great !

Concerning another game, which is Sengoku, there are 4 languages available instead of only english ;) : English, German, French, Spanish.

Last thing : any news concerning the JA strategy guide ?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Splatsch
From MaGog's logs for 8 January:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE 7th Guest, The, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (the_7th_guest_2.0.0.12.dmg ***TO*** the_7th_guest_2.0.0.13.dmg; gog-12 ***TO*** gog-13; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:03:54 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:32:21 GMT; 892,197,814 ***TO*** 635,062,926)

NOTE! ADDED FILE 7th Guest, The, downloadables, original Mac version of The 7th Guest (the_7th_guest_2.0.0.12.dmg; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:03:54 GMT; 892,197,814)

NOTE! CHANGED 7th Guest, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658999.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-13 (08 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ We've uploaded a ScummVM-compatible Mac version of The 7th Guest that fixes an issue with the can puzzle not working correctly. We've moved the native Mac version to the bonus section until an updated native Mac version is provided.

NOTE! CHANGED 7th Guest, The, bonuses: manual, script, soundtrack, making of video, avatar ***TO*** manual, script, soundtrack, making of video, avatar, original Mac version of The 7th Guest

NOTE! CHANGED 7th Guest, The, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Hard drive space: 2GB, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED 7th Guest, The, compatibility: Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility ***TO*** Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, This game is powered by ScummVM

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Rebel Galaxy, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1/2 of 2), dl_ver: 1.062 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.07b (gog-9)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Rebel Galaxy, all_files, Patch 1.07b (gog-9) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.07 (gog-8) -> 1.07b (gog-9)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Rebel Galaxy, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.07 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.07b (gog-9)

NOTE! CHANGED Rebel Galaxy, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1435582019.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.07b (08th January 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes accrual based achievements for GoG (destroy 10 pirate lords, etc.)

NOTE! CHANGED Rebel Galaxy, file_size: 2 GB ***TO*** 2.1 GB

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, compatibility: ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY, Multiplayer notice: The games multiplayer servers have been taken offline, however, multiplayer over LAN is still available, Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility ***TO*** ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY, Multiplayer notice: The games multiplayer servers have been taken offline, however, multiplayer over LAN is still available, Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, AMD compatibility notice: Star Wars: Battlefront II does not support AMD Crimson Edition drivers 15.12 or newer, and requires version 15.11 (stable version) or older drivers.

NOTE! CHANGED Sengoku, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, French
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Sengoku, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, French
Wow, that was fast XD
JudasIscariot: The Not A Hero soundtrack should now be appearing in the accounts of those of you who purchased the Global MegaLord Edition or the upgrade before we were asked to remove the OST from our offer.
Splatsch: Don't own the game, but that's great !

Concerning another game, which is Sengoku, there are 4 languages available instead of only english ;) : English, German, French, Spanish.

Last thing : any news concerning the JA strategy guide ?
No news really. It's a large guide and we have tons of things going on behind the scenes so I haven't had the chance to give it the attention it requires.
JudasIscariot: No news really. It's a large guide and we have tons of things going on behind the scenes so I haven't had the chance to give it the attention it requires.
I understand well, don't worry ;)
Especially because it would be really an "extra" more than anything ! It was simply to know what was the actual status.

I personally prefer that you do things well, and for that you must take the time it need ! :)
JudasIscariot: No news really. It's a large guide and we have tons of things going on behind the scenes so I haven't had the chance to give it the attention it requires.
Splatsch: I understand well, don't worry ;)
Especially because it would be really an "extra" more than anything ! It was simply to know what was the actual status.

I personally prefer that you do things well, and for that you must take the time it need ! :)
Well, hopefully after I get it scanned it will get approved so thee's that as well.
I hope releasing Oblivion is part of that :D
JudasIscariot: Well, hopefully after I get it scanned it will get approved so thee's that as well.
You mean... oh my... you may even scan it for nothing ? Argh, I REALLY hope not. It would be such a shame for everyone XD I cross my fingers that everything will run smoothly the appropriate days.
Ganni1987: I hope releasing Oblivion is part of that :D
YES!
JudasIscariot: ... and we have tons of things going on behind the scenes ...
On no, my poor wallet. I sense a sudden loss of weight in its future.

I second releasing Oblivion if you want to help a family of spiders and butterflies make it their new home for at least a month.

Just release it or [url=http://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffunmozar.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2FCute-Baby-Rabbits-01.jpg&f=1these two bunny cups]these two bunny cups[/url] will die!!!
Post edited January 08, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
So if I bought Battlefront II, I can't update to AMD 15.12 on my AMD powered PC... Hmm.
PookaMustard: So if I bought Battlefront II, I can't update to AMD 15.12 on my AMD powered PC... Hmm.
Sorry. We try to do what we can but AMD drivers tend to be problematic and we put these notices up until we can something that works with newer AMD drivers.
PookaMustard: So if I bought Battlefront II, I can't update to AMD 15.12 on my AMD powered PC... Hmm.
JudasIscariot: Sorry. We try to do what we can but AMD drivers tend to be problematic and we put these notices up until we can something that works with newer AMD drivers.
Well, its no problem. That PC has a monitor with the power cable being borked to begin with. By the time I get to buy a new power cable either a new AMD driver is released or I just let it stay on Omega.

As long as there isn't any Nvidia related issues.
From MaGog's logs for 8 January (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (part 1 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.0.13.exe ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.15.exe; 4.0.3.0 (gog-13) ***TO*** 4.1.1 (gog-15); Thu, 03 Dec 2015 10:50:16 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:17:37 GMT; 35,081,968 ***TO*** 35,095,968)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (part 2 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.0.13-1.bin ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.15-1.bin; 4.0.3.0 (gog-13) ***TO*** 4.1.1 (gog-15); Thu, 03 Dec 2015 10:59:45 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:33:33 GMT; no change in size)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (part 3 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.0.13-2.bin ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.15-2.bin; 4.0.3.0 (gog-13) ***TO*** 4.1.1 (gog-15); Thu, 03 Dec 2015 10:59:46 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:31:12 GMT; 3,806,235,393 ***TO*** 3,173,799,579)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Patch 4.1.1 (patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.14.exe; ; Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:59:04 GMT; 128,599,584)

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], file_size: 7.5 GB ***TO*** 6.9 GB

[No changelog]

NOTE! ADDED FILE Robinson's Requiem Collection, downloadables, DEUS manual (deus_manual.zip; Fri, 08 Jan 2016 14:42:11 GMT; 1,023,305)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Robinson's Requiem Collection, downloadables, Robinson's Requiem manual (robinsons_requiem_manual.zip; Fri, 08 Jan 2016 14:42:00 GMT; 949,027)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Robinson's Requiem Collection, downloadables, manuals (34 pages) (robinsons_requiem_manuals.zip; ; Mon, 05 Jan 2009 05:00:00 GMT; 1,982,995)

[No changelog]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01.04 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.02.00 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, Patch 1.02.00 [Windows]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01.04 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.02.00 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, Original Game: Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01.04 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.02.00 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Helmet In-Game Items: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01.04 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.02.00 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Helmet In-Game Items: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01.04 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.02.00 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Valhalla Hills, all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Helmet In-Game Items: Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01.04 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.02.00 (gog-1)

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1445528240.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.02.00 (08 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fog of war
NOTE! ADD +++ Parts of the mountain are covered in fog. Who knows what's hidden behind it? Find out!
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Goat breeding
NOTE! ADD +++ You can now breed livestock (only goats at the moment). A lot of feeding is needed for breeding.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Changes in game design
NOTE! ADD +++ The small dwelling requires less space.
NOTE! ADD +++ The accumulated honor of your Vikings is displayed directly in the main menu.
NOTE! ADD +++ There are more Vikings available in hard mode to storm the mountain.
NOTE! ADD +++ The kitchen can now store mushrooms.
NOTE! ADD +++ The Farmer always needs a sickle now.
NOTE! ADD +++ The random–mountain- generator has been reworked. Now your Vikings should always be able to achieve their goal.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ UI & Controls
NOTE! ADD +++ The player is informed about update news in-game.
NOTE! ADD +++ You can now click on a building in path building mode and begin or end a path at the entrance.
NOTE! ADD +++ Deleted messages are not displayed again.
NOTE! ADD +++ The UI can be scaled to 150%.
NOTE! ADD +++ Scroll bars in the options menu are displaying the current value.
NOTE! ADD +++ The camera movement takes rotation movement into account.
NOTE! ADD +++ Camera movement now takes camera angle into account.
NOTE! ADD +++ Placing paths is no longer restrained when selecting Vikings.
NOTE! ADD +++ The (hidden and incomplete) controller-support is deactivated. You can now connect your controller with external programs without problems.
NOTE! ADD +++ Renaming Vikings in the Vikings overview can be cancelled by pressing ESC. When starting a new game, it remembers if the last one was free or normal and set your choice as default.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Other changes
NOTE! ADD +++ Updated Unreal Engine to version 4.10.
NOTE! ADD +++ Felled trees leave stumps.
NOTE! ADD +++ The buildings have a Christmassy touch and are decorated!

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills, file_size: 714 MB ***TO*** 733 MB

[Note that the Two-Horned Helmet Edition game page still doesn't list a file size]