It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good question, nothing was posted yet in the sub forum and I would not be familiar enough with the game to be able to notice differences, even if I'd had the time to look for them.
Has anyone looked into the HoMM and M&M subforums yet?
Gabelvampir: There are some new v2 installers without notification:
Superfrog (2.0.0.7) )
Checked this one, and the basic game has no update, but like most it now has the new installer/uninstaller & icon, + a GameuxInstallHelper.dll file. Also the dosbox.conf file is now split in two files instead of being one file (the last ten+ lines now lives in their own file

JudasIscariot: Has anyone looked into the HoMM and M&M subforums yet?
Yip updated soundtracks
Much appreciated. Thank you. :)

Any word on the Throne of Bhaal soundtrack? :)
Wow, lots of stuff today.
Gabelvampir: Also I got this updates without a notification
Shogo (2.0.0.6)
VR Soccer 96 (2.1.0.36)
Probably fixed the compatibility setting bug that wipes your settings upon uninstall, a number of v2 installers still do that.
Gabelvampir: Also I got this updates without a notification
Shogo (2.0.0.6)
VR Soccer 96 (2.1.0.36)
Fuzzyfireball: Probably fixed the compatibility setting bug that wipes your settings upon uninstall, a number of v2 installers still do that.
Hmm you're right, there could still be some of that around.
Another very minor update: they fixed a typo in the Icewind Dale Complete wallpapers archive.
Before "idewinddale_wallpapers.zip", after "icewinddale_wallpapers.zip"
Gabelvampir: Another very minor update: they fixed a typo in the Icewind Dale Complete wallpapers archive.
Before "idewinddale_wallpapers.zip", after "icewinddale_wallpapers.zip"
Good catch, I can also confirm that Shogo and VR Soccer no longer wipe compatibility settings.
Retro City Rampage has an updated installer.
Nergal01: Much appreciated. Thank you. :)

Any word on the Throne of Bhaal soundtrack? :)
Send us some feedback on that, please, via the official channels. Thanks :D
Signal Ops just got a nice update, details here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/signal_ops/patch_r5159_is_available_for_download
System Shock 2 Mac got updated.
Fuzzyfireball: System Shock 2 Mac got updated.
Hmm, I wonder what changed? Thanks for the heads up.

Just checked it and System Shock 2 is same version I had and still displays a 1.0.0 on shelf too. Maybe somebody else here had recently already pointed it out? I can't keep up mentally with all the changes. lol
Post edited June 26, 2013 by dirtyharry50
dirtyharry50: Hmm, I wonder what changed? Thanks for the heads up.

Just checked it and System Shock 2 is same version I had and still displays a 1.0.0 on shelf too. Maybe somebody else here had recently already pointed it out? I can't keep up mentally with all the changes. lol
THe one on me shelf also say 1.0.0.6