It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I don't get it either...must be some dark Mac magic or something :P
HypersomniacLive: Haha, quite possibly.

On a side note - I've got a notification flag stuck in my account tab for the past 20-25 minutes, but nth shows as updated. That's after I had to clear the one for this update twice. Did you flag a game, and it's just taking its sweet time to show, or is this some remnant of the above mentioned dark magic?
Well...I did flag the individual installers for the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga so that could be the flag that's still kind of haunting you :)
From MaGog's logs for 26 November (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.5.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.7.dmg; gog-5 ***TO*** gog-7; Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:34:13 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:44:13 GMT; 2,050,575,533 ***TO*** 2,048,061,580)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, French (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_french_2.0.0.5.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_french_2.0.0.7.dmg; gog-5 ***TO*** gog-7; Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:34:28 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:44:52 GMT; 2,064,730,731 ***TO*** 2,067,533,989)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, German (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_german_2.0.0.5.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_german_2.0.0.7.dmg; gog-5 ***TO*** gog-7; Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:33:52 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:44:24 GMT; 2,063,083,560 ***TO*** 2,065,820,725)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, Polish (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_polish_2.0.0.5.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_polish_2.0.0.7.dmg; gog-5 ***TO*** gog-7; Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:33:36 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:45:34 GMT; 2,059,237,103 ***TO*** 2,062,081,540)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, Russian (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_russian_2.0.0.5.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_russian_2.0.0.7.dmg; gog-5 ***TO*** gog-7; Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:34:47 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:44:39 GMT; 2,082,029,149 ***TO*** 2,073,229,324)

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658886.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-7 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ The Mac version of Baldur's Gate has been updated.
NOTE! ADD +++ This update fixes a conflict between the Mac printer driver and the Wineskin wrapper used for the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Hard West, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 151118_1413 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.1 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Hard West, all_files, Patch 1.1 [Mac OS X], dl_ver: ***TO***

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Hard West, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 151118_1413 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.1 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Hard West, all_files, Patch 1.1 [Linux], dl_ver: ***TO***

NOTE! CHANGED Hard West, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1442827661.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed AI behavior in evaluating flanking movement and range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Decreased point-blank range to 4, increased AI avoidance area around player characters to 5 (reaction shot range +1).
NOTE! ADD +++ AI now will not move directly into the point-blank range of players also when out of combat (like roaming).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a glitch in AI movement rules which would bring it into point-blank attack range.
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor pathfinding fix for specific tactical situations.
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjusted difficulty during the optional Mexican Town fight (As Good As Dead scenario)
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjusting the mining/prospecting mechanic for difficulty and clarity (will take effect upon scenario restart).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed credits display issue.
NOTE! ADD +++ Friday restored.
NOTE! ADD +++ Preparing ground foe UI fixes for resolutions above Full HD in 1.2 patch.
NOTE! ADD +++ Addressed the issue of characters shooting through the floor in certain cases.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed target selection with LMB on targets which are 'sensed' and in field of fire.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed no fade-in when returning to the strategic in the first scenario.

NOTE! CHANGED Hard West, file_size: 5.3 GB ***TO*** 5.5 GB

[Windows already changed earlier today]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Kingdom, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.3 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.0.5 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Kingdom, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.3 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.0.5 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Kingdom, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.3 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.0.5 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Kingdom, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1444654650.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.5 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Vagrant camp exploit
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed infinite tools from merchants
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed flying monster getting stuck
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed gold bag collider and coin freezing
NOTE! ADD +++ ​
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Gameplay
NOTE! ADD +++ Catapult
NOTE! ADD +++ Engineers are assigned to the catapult unless new task are assigned near them i.e. upgrade a wall near them, they do it.
NOTE! ADD +++ Catapult can be destroyed by enemies. The catapult has 4 HP.
NOTE! ADD +++ New catapults can be bought
NOTE! ADD +++ Others
NOTE! ADD +++ Grass grows past fertile land patches.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Miscellaneous
NOTE! ADD +++ Reduced load times
NOTE! ADD +++ Auto set language to OS
NOTE! ADD +++ Saves are now by version, so each update will start a new game the first time running.

NOTE! CHANGED Kingdom, file_size: 183 MB ***TO*** 184 MB
high rated
JudasIscariot: Well...I did flag the individual installers for the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga so that could be the flag that's still kind of haunting you :)
Either this is an incredibly important update that will haunt me until I figure out its meaning, or some kind of sorcery is involved here. Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga showed up in the updated list for the third time now.

Starts to smell like a Dragonsphere...
From MaGog's logs for 26 November (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Pathologic Classic HD, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_pathologic_classic_hd_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_pathologic_classic_hd_2.1.0.2.exe; gog-1 ***TO*** 1.0.1 (gog-2); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:08:46 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:20:05 GMT; 1,447,665,920 ***TO*** 1,447,937,288)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Pathologic Classic HD, downloadables, Patch 1.0.1 (patch_pathologic_classic_hd_2.1.0.2.exe; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:16:41 GMT; 7,716,600)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Pathologic Classic HD, downloadables, Windows installer, Polish (setup_pathologic_classic_hd_polish_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_pathologic_classic_hd_polish_2.1.0.2.exe; gog-1 ***TO*** 1.0.1 (gog-2); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:09:50 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:20:30 GMT; 1,447,718,464 ***TO*** 1,447,990,344)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Pathologic Classic HD, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_pathologic_classic_hd_russian_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_pathologic_classic_hd_russian_2.1.0.2.exe; gog-1 ***TO*** 1.0.1 (gog-2); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:11:13 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:20:12 GMT; 1,408,836,656 ***TO*** 1,411,084,312)

NOTE! CHANGED Pathologic Classic HD, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1445852217.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.01 (26 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ OpenAL bug fixed; the audio is playing normally now, leaving no one with an uncannily mute game.
NOTE! ADD +++ Firestarters sound volume fixed. There'll be no more ridiculously loud cries from any distance upon firestarters being disturbed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Codec notification added. If you're unable to launch the game properly for the lack of codecs, the game will now notify you of this so that fixing the issue would be easier.
NOTE! ADD +++ A number of text bugs and typos fixed, including several embarrassing ones.

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: Viking Diary (behind the scenes, English)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: Viking Diary (behind the scenes, German)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: Behind the Scenes (English)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: Behind the Scenes (German)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: Viking Diary (English)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: Viking Diary (German)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], all_files, DLC: Two-Horned Edition: autographed card
Thanks for posting about the Pathologic update. Didn't get a flag...
Wurzelkraft: Thanks for posting about the Pathologic update. Didn't get a flag...
Probably because the game's ID in the library is different from that in the catalogue.
vv221: Looks like the language-specific installers have been merged into a multi-languages one.
mrkgnao: Yes. It says so in the changelog quoted in the post you've replied to:
>>> NOTE! ADD +++ We've updated the Linux .sh file with the mod support fix from November 20th and consolidated all of the supported languages into one .sh file.
Oops, I thought this changelog was for X3: Terran War Pack only.
mrkgnao: Yes. It says so in the changelog quoted in the post you've replied to:
>>> NOTE! ADD +++ We've updated the Linux .sh file with the mod support fix from November 20th and consolidated all of the supported languages into one .sh file.
vv221: Oops, I thought this changelog was for X3: Terran War Pack only.
It was for X3: Terran War Pack only. But that is the game you quoted (here). Did you mean to quote X3: Reunion?
mrkgnao: Probably because the game's ID in the library is different from that in the catalogue.
Another one?? Is there a way to get the full list of these titles using MaGog?
Sorry if you've posted about it before and I've missed it.
mrkgnao: It was for X3: Terran War Pack only. But that is the game you quoted (here). Did you mean to quote X3: Reunion?
Oh, I actually quoted the wrong game…
You’re right, I was writing about X3: Reunion.
mrkgnao: It was for X3: Terran War Pack only. But that is the game you quoted (here). Did you mean to quote X3: Reunion?
vv221: Oh, I actually quoted the wrong game…
You’re right, I was writing about X3: Reunion.
X3: Reunion was simply a consolidation of all the languages into one .sh file, nothing more :)
high rated
Posted the Pathologic Classic HD Changelog in the game forum.
mrkgnao: Probably because the game's ID in the library is different from that in the catalogue.
HypersomniacLive: Another one?? Is there a way to get the full list of these titles using MaGog?
Sorry if you've posted about it before and I've missed it.
No, you can't get it on MaGog, but here is the list (excluding of course the many unbundled games):
- an elder scrolls legend battlespire
- broken sword 5 the serpents curse
- fallout (the new one)
- fallout 2 (the new one)
- fallout tactics (the new one)
- frozen synapse
- pathologic classic hd
- pillars of eternity
- quake ii quad damage
- quake iii gold
- quake the offering
- randals monday
- return to castle wolfenstein
- the elder scrolls adventures redguard
- the elder scrolls iii morrowind goty edition
- the ultimate doom
- the witcher 3 wild hunt

Sorry for the lowercase format. Copied straight from MaGog code.

P.S. And before someone says that I forgot Wasteland 2 --- Wasteland 2 is an unbundled game.
mrkgnao: No, you can't get it on MaGog, but here is the list (excluding of course the many unbundled games):

snip

P.S. And before someone says that I forgot Wasteland 2 --- Wasteland 2 is an unbundled game.
Cheers for the list, but do you mean Wasteland 2 is an unbundled game?
mrkgnao: No, you can't get it on MaGog, but here is the list (excluding of course the many unbundled games):

snip

HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the list, but do you mean Wasteland 2 is an unbundled game?
That's what I wrote, didn't I?