It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fairfox: As I posted on the game forum proper, the game used to work just fine. I updated to the latest version (Patch 1.1.0) and now, when I click to run the game, no launcher appears. In the Processes tab of Windows' (7 x64) Task Manager 'Launcher.exe' appears three times, and just sits there. Nothing happens, and I can't even kill the processes; I have to restart Windows. I deleted my old installer and so now I have zero game.
That sucks. Looks like the patch needs urgently patching.
From MaGog's logs for 17 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate 2 Complete, compatibility: Mac OS X 10.11 notice: The System Integrity Protection Feature must be disabled before playing this game. ***TO***

NOTE! CHANGED Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator, compatibility: Mac OS X 10.11 notice: The System Integrity Protection Feature must be disabled before playing this game. ***TO***
deleted
Stronghold Crusader HD just got flagged:

Update gog-6 (18 November 2015)
We've updated the Mac installer for Stronghold Crusader HD to be compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
This update means that disabling the System Integrity Protection feature is no longer required.

Also Resonance:

Update gog-7 (18 November 2015)
We've updated the Mac installer for Resonance to be compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
This update means that disabling the System Integrity Protection feature is no longer required.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Tannath
From MaGog's logs for 18 November:

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE GALAK-Z, all_files, Patch 1.00.02 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.00 (gog-1) -> 1.00.02 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE GALAK-Z, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.00 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.00.02 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE GALAK-Z, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.00 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.00.02 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED GALAK-Z, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1446111517.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.00.02 (18 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Potential fix for lockup following intro cutscene
NOTE! ADD +++ Potential fix for hangar lockup when replaying Episode 2-5
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix cursor lock issues allowing the title bar to be dragged while playing
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix Arcade mode Season progress getting lost when advancing in Rogue mode
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.00.01 (18 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed broken distortion shader on OSX/Linux platforms.

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 of 7) (dl_ver: 1.06) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 of 8), dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.10 (gog-40) (same for all other languages)

[No changelog; possibly just promoting the installer from 1.06 to 1.10]

NOTE! CHANGED Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, compatibility: ***TO*** Windows 10 Compatibility Notice: In order to play Recettear on Windows 10, please play the game in windowed mode.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, compatibility: ***TO*** Windows 10 Compatibility Notice: In order to play Recettear on Windows 10, please play the game in windowed mode.
Confused why this would be necessary.
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, compatibility: ***TO*** Windows 10 Compatibility Notice: In order to play Recettear on Windows 10, please play the game in windowed mode.
omega64: Confused why this would be necessary.
Because the game doesn't work in full screen on Win 10 and it may default to launching in full screen mode in Windows 10 :)

Also, when we put these kind of notices on a game card, it's because we've gotten a few support tickets about the same issue :)
Post edited November 18, 2015 by JudasIscariot
omega64: Confused why this would be necessary.
JudasIscariot: Because the game doesn't work in full screen on Win 10 and it may default to launching in full screen mode in Windows 10 :)

Also, when we put these kind of notices on a game card, it's because we've gotten a few support tickets about the same issue :)
Weird that it doesn't work in Fullscreen, putting it on the game card is a smart move.
Just checked, now I finally know where to look for issues. Never noticed it before. xD
JudasIscariot: Because the game doesn't work in full screen on Win 10 and it may default to launching in full screen mode in Windows 10 :)

omega64: Weird that it doesn't work in Fullscreen, putting it on the game card is a smart move.
Just checked, now I finally know where to look for issues. Never noticed it before. xD
That issue was a recent development :) I hope the placement isn't too hard to find :)
omega64: Weird that it doesn't work in Fullscreen, putting it on the game card is a smart move.
JudasIscariot: That issue was a recent development :) I hope the placement isn't too hard to find :)
It's fine, though making the text bold would make it stand out more.
I hate you, El Capitan!
high rated
OMG I have to clear about 40 flags because GOG keeps their games updated for modern systems the horror...
budejovice: OMG I have to clear about 40 flags because GOG keeps their games updated for modern systems the horror...
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/opt_out_of_update_notifications_for_a_specific_os_mac_linux_windows
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/option_to_disable_notifications_about_updated_mac_versions
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/allow_disabling_of_update_notifications_on_a_platform_and_language_basis
Only one captain flag for Resonance - and I was so hoping that GOG has received the original MIND update. The devs promised me that they will send it to GOG.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by MarkoH01
high rated
I was being facetious. I have already voted on one of those because it should totally be optional, but having to clear a couple of flags has brought forth the most overwrought bellyaching that I find it somewhat humorous at this point. :)