It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Tales from the Borderlands is updated:

-The final episode 'The Vault of the Traveler' has been added to Tales from the Borderlands.
budejovice: Tales from the Borderlands is updated:

-The final episode 'The Vault of the Traveler' has been added to Tales from the Borderlands.
Got a notifier for that.
he patch is downloading fine using the downloader, new installation files don't. They are added to the downloader, but are paused and can't be resumed.
high rated
HertogJan: Got a notifier for that.
he patch is downloading fine using the downloader, new installation files don't. They are added to the downloader, but are paused and can't be resumed.
Just fyi, all files downloaded fine for me from the browser.
budejovice: Just fyi, all files downloaded fine for me from the browser.
Galaxy works fine as well.
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664303.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.4 (20 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This patch brings the single player game up to 1.4 and multiplayer to 1.1.0.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Multiplayer:
NOTE! ADD +++ Allow password to be set when using direct connect
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix dogs getting stuck to players after a pounce
NOTE! ADD +++ All game settings menus have a "default" button for easy resetting
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug where a trading player's disconnect could cause inventories to misbehave for others
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug that causes disconnected/kicked players to not be removed from the player list
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug stopping scarecrows from spawning in a field where one had previously been killed
NOTE! ADD +++ Horse ragdolls now despawn faster (3 minutes instead of 3 hours...)
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Single player:
NOTE! ADD +++ Performance fixes brought across from multiplayer
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix some bugs that would cause some of the bot population to be reduced in late game
NOTE! ADD +++ Built with newer Unity version to include more performance/bug fixes from the Engine
muntdefems: Hmmm... unless it's included in the generic last line of the changelog, this new version doesn't seem to address the issues I was having with the previous update. I'll have to try it later when I get home.
Just auto-quoting me to confirm that the Linux single-player version works fine again with today's update. Yay!
muntdefems: Hmmm... unless it's included in the generic last line of the changelog, this new version doesn't seem to address the issues I was having with the previous update. I'll have to try it later when I get home.
muntdefems: Just auto-quoting me to confirm that the Linux single-player version works fine again with today's update. Yay!
Both this new version and the previous one have performance and control issues when running in fullscreen mode. Running the game in window mode (no matter the resolution) works for me.

I hope this helps you too.
HertogJan: he patch is downloading fine using the downloader, new installation files don't. They are added to the downloader, but are paused and can't be resumed.
I have that issue with Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Patches are fine, but main installer is permanently paused. I wonder if it's worth writing to support about it.
vanchann: Both this new version and the previous one have performance and control issues when running in fullscreen mode. Running the game in window mode (no matter the resolution) works for me.

I tried it in fullscreen and seemed to work OK. Well, there happened to be a robot just next to my initial spawn point and it killed me even before I could put the first fragment back in the stone, but I wouldn't consider this a performance issue. :P
budejovice: Tales from the Borderlands is updated:

HertogJan: Got a notifier for that.
Fixed.
vanchann: Both this new version and the previous one have performance and control issues when running in fullscreen mode. Running the game in window mode (no matter the resolution) works for me.

muntdefems: I tried it in fullscreen and seemed to work OK. Well, there happened to be a robot just next to my initial spawn point and it killed me even before I could put the first fragment back in the stone, but I wouldn't consider this a performance issue. :P
I would say it's a *sunglasses*...

player performance issue :P
Post edited October 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Democracy 3
Patch 1.21 (21 October 2015)

after installing this update you must start a new game!
fixes an alt-tab bug
this is an update for the Windows version only
Sublevel Zero
Patch 20152010 (21 October 2015)

10 new rooms for the Industrial biome
Keys appear on map
Scrolling unlock and inventory panels
Fixed run stats persisting after winning run
Turrets no longer spawn on doors
Made Stormtrooper unlock easier
Quit dialogs notify player that run progress will be lost
Changed starting loadout for some ship classes
Fixed 'using' things at closer ranges
Flux Drive Component now requires manual pickup
edit: The DLCs of Democracy 3 have not been updated and have a lower version number now. I hope they are still compatible.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
Wurzelkraft: Democracy 3

Patch 1.21 (21 October 2015)

after installing this update you must start a new game!
fixes an alt-tab bug
this is an update for the Windows version only
Wurzelkraft: Sublevel Zero

Patch 20152010 (21 October 2015)

10 new rooms for the Industrial biome
Keys appear on map
Scrolling unlock and inventory panels
Fixed run stats persisting after winning run
Turrets no longer spawn on doors
Made Stormtrooper unlock easier
Quit dialogs notify player that run progress will be lost
Changed starting loadout for some ship classes
Fixed 'using' things at closer ranges
Flux Drive Component now requires manual pickup
Wurzelkraft: edit: The DLCs of Democracy 3 have not been updated and have a lower version number now. I hope they are still compatible.
They are :) Just make sure to start a completely new game after the update and you'll be fine :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: They are :) Just make sure to start a completely new game after the update and you'll be fine :)
Any word (you can share) on mac/linux updates on this one?
JudasIscariot: They are :) Just make sure to start a completely new game after the update and you'll be fine :)
budejovice: Any word (you can share) on mac/linux updates on this one?
We're still waiting on those.
We've added a few goodies to Randal's Monday :) Please check your accounts :)
JudasIscariot: We've added a few goodies to Randal's Monday :) Please check your accounts :)
Very nice! Thanks!!