It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JudasIscariot:
Hey Judas,

I'm getting a "failed - no file" on 1849: Gold Edition all files (windows, mac, & extras). Wonder if MaGog has uncovered anything or where in the run it is... Could be a local issue, but I'm downloading a ton of GOGstuff right now with no other issue.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by budejovice
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, file_size: 218 MB ***TO*** 0.8 GB
That's certainly a notable increase in size.

Thank you for the post! There didn't seem to be a flag.
JudasIscariot:
budejovice: Hey Judas,

I'm getting a "failed - no file" on 1849: Gold Edition all files (windows, mac, & extras). Wonder if MaGog has uncovered anything or where in the run it is... Could be a local issue, but I'm downloading a ton of GOGstuff right now with no other issue.
Fixed :)
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, file_size: 218 MB ***TO*** 0.8 GB
ZaineH: That's certainly a notable increase in size.

Has anyone been able to successfully download the lastest Windows version of that game? For some reason the file download keeps failing.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by IronArcturus

IronArcturus: Has anyone been able to successfully download the lastest Windows version of that game? For some reason the file download keeps failing.
I checked all the offline installer links and they work fine. How are you trying to download the game?
IronArcturus: ne been able to successfully download the lastest Windows version of that game? For some reason the file download keeps failing.
I can confirm that I was able to download Sir, You Are Being Hunted 1.3 and install it. I downloaded it in Firefox though and not Galaxy if that makes any difference.
Grargar: I didn't notice this update of yours.
But I did get a notice for that one. Thanks for bringing these to my attention, mrkgnao.
You're welcome. I forgot to reply to you on the first post, and only remembered on the second.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by mrkgnao

IronArcturus: Has anyone been able to successfully download the lastest Windows version of that game? For some reason the file download keeps failing.
Worked for me when I went to update my offline backups using LGOGDownloader.

(I maintain backups of the Windows and Linux versions of all games I own, plus the extras. Among other things, it allows me to stay on an old version if I don't agree with a change made by GOG or the devs.)
Post edited October 13, 2015 by ssokolow
JudasIscariot: I checked all the offline installer links and they work fine. How are you trying to download the game?
I've just tried downloading SYABH a third time through the GOG website and it still failed. :(

I've tested other GOG files and they all downloaded fine. It's just the Windows version of SYABH that isn't working. Can you check the links on the website?
IronArcturus: I've just tried downloading SYABH a third time through the GOG website and it still failed. :(
I've tested other GOG files and they all downloaded fine. It's just the Windows version of SYABH that isn't working. Can you check the links on the website?
Downloaded just now from the website on Firefox without any problem.
Did you try refreshing your account?
mrkgnao: Downloaded just now from the website on Firefox without any problem.
Did you try refreshing your account?
I've refreshed my account and it finally downloaded successfully! Thanks!
From MaGog's logs for 13 October:

NOTE! CHANGED title: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, The ***TO*** Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The

NOTE! NO RELEASE DATE SECTION for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [DLC]

NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone [DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

[Probably a GOG page bug]
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

[Probably a GOG page bug]
Fixed.
high rated
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 12 October:

[...]

NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664303.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3 / 1.0.0 MP (12 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This update adds multiplayer to Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

[...]
Was this flagged for anyone?

Also, were we supposed to get a flag for Wasteland 2: Director's Cut?
HypersomniacLive: Also, were we supposed to get a flag for Wasteland 2: Director's Cut?
I think the usual Modus Operandi for upgrades is a thread, not a flag. Especially if the old files are left intact.