It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:27:49 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:03:43 GMT; 2,027,457,436 ***TO*** 2,051,738,771)
eiii: As there's no changelog entry does that mean the update flag for Baldur's Gate was only for the Mac version?
There is a changelog entry and it's indeed just for the mac version.

Edit:
Patch gog-4 (10.07.2015)

Fixed a file corruption issue with the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: Original Saga.
This fix applies to all language versions for OS X.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:27:49 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:03:43 GMT; 2,027,457,436 ***TO*** 2,051,738,771)
eiii: As there's no changelog entry does that mean the update flag for Baldur's Gate was only for the Mac version?
There is a changelog entry for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga. I entered the changelog this morning, in fact :) Click "More" then select "Changelog" from the drop down menu :)
Petrell: Wouldn't be able to use Ctrl + C, Ctrl + X or Ctrl + V either then. I at least use them quite frequently. But there are extensions you can use to either change or disable chosen shortcuts like Customizable Shortcuts. Use at your own risk.
Sarisio: Right-click -> Copy, right-click -> Paste :D
Obviously you can do it with mouse but at least I find those shortcuts way more convinient.

Sarisio: Those extension require additional installation and don't allow to switch off shortcuts, only remake them into something else. Oh well, guess I have to keep living with that...
They're more of plugins you add to firefox to extend it's functionality. You just click "add to firefox", click yes and it's done in seconds. They're easy to remove too from your exensions tab. There are plenty of usefull one's like ad blockers (I use Adblock Plus on all my computers and install it pretty much any computer I use), script blockers and the like.

I haven't used shortcut customisers but description of one I linked does state that it allows you to customize or disable most of the shortcuts offered by Firefox. I assume you do this by clearing unvanted shortcut entry and leaving it empty. Wether or not there's way to restore the default one's, I don't know, hence "use at your own risk".
DukeNukemForever: There is a changelog entry and it's indeed just for the mac version.

Edit:
Patch gog-4 (10.07.2015)

Fixed a file corruption issue with the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: Original Saga.
This fix applies to all language versions for OS X.
Bah, I forgot that some people on GOG can't type dates properly. So that entry for the Mac version apparently isn't from July. Sorry!

JudasIscariot: There is a changelog entry for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga. I entered the changelog this morning, in fact :)
Learn to type the date correctly, please. ;)
Post edited October 08, 2015 by eiii
high rated
eiii: Learn to type the date correctly, please. ;)
Yes, ISO 8601 international standard. YYYY-MM-DD.

A properly big-endian date with globally unambiguous formatting.
ssokolow: Yes, ISO 8601 international standard. YYYY-MM-DD.

+10000000000000
eiii: There is a changelog entry for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga. I entered the changelog this morning, in fact :)

It's been fixed and define "correctly" as what's correct for a European is not correct for an American and vice versa. In any case we've picked a format that should be much less ambiguous for both sides :) We'll be changing the dates on the changelogs as we get to them :)

eiii: Learn to type the date correctly, please. ;)

No matter the format, someone will still take umbrage at it :)
Post edited October 08, 2015 by JudasIscariot
high rated
eiii: There is a changelog entry for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga. I entered the changelog this morning, in fact :)

JudasIscariot: It's been fixed and define "correctly" as what's correct for a European is not correct for an American and vice versa. In any case we've picked a format that should be much less ambiguous for both sides :) We'll be changing the dates on the changelogs as we get to them :)

JudasIscariot: No matter the format, someone will still take umbrage at it :)
Yes, but ISO 8601 has certain objective advantages that no other format has:

1. It's language-agnostic, unlike "long" formats (no "January vs. Janvier vs. Januar vs. Январь" problems)
2. It's unambiguous (no other format has an XXXX-XX-XX structure, unlike MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY)
3. It's big-endian and zero-padded, so string sorting algorithms will "do the right thing" and sort chronologically when they encounter it in strings where it's the first non-common substring.
4. It's the most popular short date format for use in non-legacy software, libraries, APIs, and file formats, which reduces the need to transform data as it moves in/out of the system.
5. It manages to have all of these advantages while remaining human-readable, unlike POSIX "seconds since the epoch" timestamps.

Plus, it's an international standard, which always helps.
Just use Stardate...
(now: 69233.7).
From MaGog's logs for 7 October:

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658886.htm)
NOTE! RMV --- Patch gog-4 (10.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-4 (07 October 2015)

At the moment you confuse everyone, europeans and americans ;-) I think using month-year-day iis very common on both sides, especially for teccies, as it's the best way to get your data easily sorted by date.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
high rated
I'm torn between the ISO 8601 international standard and Stardate...

On a more serious note, I'm with ssokolow, it's the format to cause confusion and discontent among a lot less users. JMO
DukeNukemForever: At the moment you confuse everyone, europeans and americans ;-) I think using month-year-day iis very common on both sides, especially for teccies, as it's the best way to get your data easily sorted by date.
month-year-day??? That's about as messed up and illogical as the American month-day-year format... So much for causing the least confusion ;-)

Another vote for ISO 8601 from me.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by DoctorGOGgles
DukeNukemForever: At the moment you confuse everyone, europeans and americans ;-) I think using month-year-day iis very common on both sides, especially for teccies, as it's the best way to get your data easily sorted by date.
Month-year-day?
Now that's something I see rarely. xD
omega64: Month-year-day?
Now that's something I see rarely. xD
That's something I've never seen.

We use day-month-year here, so strictly going from small to big,
at some point I started using the opposite for my data since folder names consisting of dates sort themselves out automatically in a proper way if you use year-month-day.

I don't care if it's going from small to big or from big to small as long as it's consistent.
People using random orders like month-year-day, day-year-month or year-day-month should be flogged and keelhauled. ;)