It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 just got voice sessions added to the bonus content.
JMich: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 just got voice sessions added to the bonus content.
Yeah, just noticed that. What are those ?
JMich: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 just got voice sessions added to the bonus content.
Licurg: Yeah, just noticed that. What are those ?
My guess is video footage of the recording sessions for the voice overs. Grabbing them now, but unable to listen to it atm.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by JMich
These are bonus videos showing the voice actors at work. They're fun because you get to see Michael Bell, Simon Templeman, Tony Jay and René Auberjonois goofing around in the studio. :D
Nergal01: These are bonus videos showing the voice actors at work. They're fun because you get to see Michael Bell, Simon Templeman, Tony Jay and René Auberjonois goofing around in the studio. :D
Sounds awesome :D
Nergal01: These are bonus videos showing the voice actors at work. They're fun because you get to see Michael Bell, Simon Templeman, Tony Jay and René Auberjonois goofing around in the studio. :D
Is that it, just that bonus content? I'm not complaining mind you, I love stuff like that, but I want to make sure I don't have to immediately download anything critical to game play.
tinyE: Is that it, just that bonus content? I'm not complaining mind you, I love stuff like that, but I want to make sure I don't have to immediately download anything critical to game play.
No need, the installer hasn't been updated.
tinyE: Is that it, just that bonus content? I'm not complaining mind you, I love stuff like that, but I want to make sure I don't have to immediately download anything critical to game play.
Nergal01: No need, the installer hasn't been updated.
Thank you good sir. :D
He he he, nice. :) Good work GOG!
Not sure if it is old news or not but Reus got an 80 mb update to version 2.0.2.
jumbalia: Not sure if it is old news or not but Reus got an 80 mb update to version 2.0.2.
Is this the June 4th one?
jumbalia: Not sure if it is old news or not but Reus got an 80 mb update to version 2.0.2.
JMich: Is this the June 4th one?
Old news so.:D Sorry I only logged in for the first time in a while and scrolled back a few pages and didn't see it mentioned so I thought it was newer. It updated my game to 2.0.2.12 in case there is a difference from the June 4th one.
Die by the Sword got a V2 installer, not sure when...
Fuzzyfireball: Die by the Sword got a V2 installer, not sure when...
Really? I'm not seeing a v2 installer, just the old setup.
Fuzzyfireball: Die by the Sword got a V2 installer, not sure when...
Crosmando: Really? I'm not seeing a v2 installer, just the old setup.
Me neither.