It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I only back up English installers since I never play games in my native language. The way I see it, you lose a lot in the translation, especially humour and cultural references. Even if that's not the case, I rather experience it in the language it was originally written. Of course, there are games that were originally written in languages different than English (Spanish, French, German, Russian and Japanese are the most common I guess), but even then I find English translations better than those to my language, so...

Anyway, I took my English studies quite far but now I very rarely need to use it in my day to day life, so sticking with games/books/movies in English is my way to keep current and practice it.
Windward has been updated:

Patch 2015.08.31 (02.09.2015)
- Added extra code to prevent pirated versions from ruining players’ experience. The game has no DRM, so “cracking” an old version to mimic a newer version when connecting to the server is stupid, to say the least. Version checks are there for a reason. If you’re so hellbent on playing online with a pirated version, then just pirate the latest one, not some shady outdated version. Like I said: No DRM!
- Added support for “flair” on ships. Currently in testing. Flair is basically extra decorations visible at mid to higher graphics settings. Only one ship has been set up with flair right now as it’s a prototype test feature for the time being. Bosses sailing this certain ship type will have flair visible. For players it’s an unlockable feature.
Post edited September 02, 2015 by Jagger2k7
Klumpen0815: Yes! I wish this would be the case for every game around here.
JudasIscariot: Really? We figured people would appreciate the separate language versions since that means they wouldn't have to download data they don't need :)
Nowadays lots of people speak more than one language fluently. Even if you don't download all language versions you might want to archive at least all language versions that you can understand. And even if you only speak two languages that means you have to download all games assets (graphics, code, etc.) twice even though only the text (and sometimes speech) is different.

In the case of Heretic Kingdoms downloading one installer with 0.9 GB for all languages is definitley preferable to downloading two installers with 0.7 GB (sums up to 1.4 GB) for only two languages.
Something updated in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition but for some reason I can't get a changelog?

Edit: it's up now, apparently a new Linux installer
Post edited September 02, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
JudasIscariot: Really? We figured people would appreciate the separate language versions since that means they wouldn't have to download data they don't need :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Nowadays lots of people speak more than one language fluently. Even if you don't download all language versions you might want to archive at least all language versions that you can understand. And even if you only speak two languages that means you have to download all games assets (graphics, code, etc.) twice even though only the text (and sometimes speech) is different.

In the case of Heretic Kingdoms downloading one installer with 0.9 GB for all languages is definitley preferable to downloading two installers with 0.7 GB (sums up to 1.4 GB) for only two languages.
Like most or all Germans here, I'm speaking German and English too and play games in both languages.
Since I'm planning on refreshing my French, I need to download three giant files for some games only for the stuff that I will need and then there's the fact, that I want to have the original version (which sometimes is a fourth language) and this "I bought it, so I'll take it" which makes me take the other languages as well, so in the case of Heretic Kingdoms I now have 0.9Gb instead of 5.6GB on my backup-drives.

In bigger games like Baldur's Gate, the saved bandwidth and space is huge, that's why I want to thank you guys for the new multi-language Linux installer. At least that's what the download page says it is, because it's the same file at every language selection now.
Post edited September 02, 2015 by Klumpen0815
The older/indie games not having separate language installers are one thing, however when you look at today's AAA titles with full voiceovers and 20 languages, you'd end up having to download 50GB installer instead of 20GB because of it. Which is horrible waste of space for anyone that uses just 1 of them - likely still the majority of gamers.

Please don't make a habit of doing it in such cases.
BillyMaysFan59: Something updated in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition but for some reason I can't get a changelog?

Edit: it's up now, apparently a new Linux installer
Similar changes to the linux installers were made for Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition and Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.

Patch gog-4 Linux (02.09.2015)
We've uploaded a new Linux installer [...] for ID EE / BG2 EE.
Added missing dependency.
Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers).
Post edited September 02, 2015 by WinterSnowfall
JudasIscariot: By the way, why are you backing up data that you may not need?
For example, I may decide to become Portuguese (and move to a Mac) long after GOG is a distant memory...

Actually, if I buy it, I download it, and the copies GOG stores for me are my BACKUPS.

I'll find extra space for my own backups for every online store that goes under. (Ideally, anyway - I haven't quite managed to practice what I preach yet, but the Desura wake-up call got me started on it. Some small download sources I don't even bother trusting their backups from day one.)

Language packs save space. You could even things out by not including English in the base package, but, erm, let's just call it "C" locale support...
Klumpen0815: Yes! I wish this would be the case for every game around here.
We do appreciate that. The Internet also thanks you. :)
JudasIscariot: By the way, why are you backing up data that you may not need?
mvscot: For example, I may decide to become Portuguese (and move to a Mac) long after GOG is a distant memory...

Actually, if I buy it, I download it, and the copies GOG stores for me are my BACKUPS.

I'll find extra space for my own backups for every online store that goes under. (Ideally, anyway - I haven't quite managed to practice what I preach yet, but the Desura wake-up call got me started on it. Some small download sources I don't even bother trusting their backups from day one.)

Language packs save space. You could even things out by not including English in the base package, but, erm, let's just call it "C" locale support...
It seems that I'm not the only one planning this far ahead.

One more argument for this that I didn't find in the quotet post:
I may not alsways have such a good internet connection like now, maybe none at all when I got my house in the woods someday and in both cases I'd desperately need my offline backups, that's one of the many reasons why I only buy DRM-free. Since this house may stand in another country, it's not totally impossible, that I'll be talking an additional language then that I haven't planned yet.

I've got two 4tb drives (the second one is simply a clone of the first one) dedicated to GoG and HumbleBundle and I store every file I buy twice in addition to the online backup which may always change or disappear, one never knows.
Since I'm using docking stations, I can always easily extend my data storage if the funds allow it.

For me it doesn't really matter if it's a multi-language version or if there are language packs, both cases are good for me and far superior to maintaining backups with all the game data multiple times in it and I'm grateful for that.
Post edited September 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Loenas: They point to older versions than before.

amerzone_the_explorer_legacy/setup_amerzone_french_2.1.0.10.exe was replaced with setup_amerzone_french_2.0.0.8.exe
baldurs_gate_2_complete/setup_baldurs_gate2_french_2.1.0.17.exe was replaced with setup_baldurs_gate2_french_2.0.0.12*
setup_beneath_a_steel_sky_french_2.1.0.10.exe was completely removed, the link now gives you the english version.
JudasIscariot: I see :) Thanks!
These are still unfixed.

I also found that the following Linux language versions are not there any longer (were there before, and are still there for Windows):
darklands - german
fragile allegiance - french, german
fantasy general - french, german

Please re-add these.

Thank you!
From MaGog's logs for 30-31 August:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Satellite Reign, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.02 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.02-11507 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Satellite Reign, all_files, Patch 1.02-11507 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.02 (gog-1) -> 1.02-11507 (gog-4)

NOTE! CHANGED Satellite Reign, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1428054996.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.02-11507-Windows (08.31.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where the game would crash when attempting save while running GOG Galaxy while logged off.

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Shadowrun: Hong Kong, all_files, Patch 3.0.4 [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Shadowrun: Hong Kong, all_files, Patch 3.0.5 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 3.0.3 (gog-1) -> 3.0.5 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Shadowrun: Hong Kong, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 3.0.3 (gog-2) ***TO*** 3.0.5 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Shadowrun: Hong Kong, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 3.0.3 (gog-1) ***TO*** 3.0.5 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Shadowrun: Hong Kong, all_files, Patch 3.0.5 [Linux], dl_ver: ***TO*** 3.0.3 (gog-1) -> 3.0.5 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun: Hong Kong, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1436866438.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 3.0.5 (08.31.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Core/Engine Bug Fixes:
NOTE! ADD +++ General animation fixes and polish
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused Achievement “I Feel Great!” to unlock incorrectly.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused cosmetic text to be missing from Character Creation screen.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused incorrect VFX to be used when Laser Rifle missed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused some Cyberdecks to fail decking hiring Prerequisites.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause some conversations to retain choices after a level Restart.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could result in item loss when the player became the target of the Disarmed ability.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved minor UI issues.
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor item tweaks and rebalancing
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Content Bug Fixes:
NOTE! ADD +++ Clarified the result of subduing Gaichu in the Outsider mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved edge case issue that could prevent the Exit, Stage Left mission from being completed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved edge-case issue that caused combat to not resolve as expected in the Hard Landing mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved edge-case issue that could cause combat to continue incorrectly in the Extraction mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved edge-case issue that could prevent the Misdirection mission from being completed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused certain hostiles to have incorrect behaviour in the Whistleblower mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused hostiles to have incorrect behaviour the Bad Qi mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused incorrect crew members to be available for the Extraction and City of Death missions.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused incorrect dialogue to be shown in Bad Qi mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that caused Is0bel to respond incorrectly after the City of Darkness mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause Gobbet to not receive her Trust Mission reward.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause incorrect behavior in hostile actors in Prosperity Tower.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause Is0bel to briefly lose Mark Target Ability.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause some events to trigger in an incorrect order in the Bad Qi mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause some events to trigger in an incorrect order in the City of Darkness mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could cause some incorrect NPCs to spawn in Heoi after a certain point in the story.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could make it difficult to leave The Extraction mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could prevent one of the outcomes of the Sinking Ship mission from being accomplished.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could prevent Players from jacking into the Matrix in Bad Qi mission under specific conditions.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that could prevent the Prosperity Tower mission to be completed under specific save/load conditions.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that prevented DeckCon 2056 optional Pay Data from being sold.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that prevented Koschei’s laser from lighting people on fire.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that prevented Shangri-La optional paydata from being sold.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue that prevented the Bad Qi mission from being completed under specific conditions.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved issue with not being able to sell the SimSense chip from the City of Darkness mission.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved minor grammatical errors and typos.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved potential blocking issue in Prosperity Tower if events were completed in a certain order.
NOTE! ADD +++ Other minor bug fixes.
NOTE! RMV --- The Linux version will be updated ASAP.

NOTE! Possibly CHANGED FILE Cyberia 2: Resurrection, all_files, Windows installer, French

NOTE! Possibly CHANGED FILE Cyberia 2: Resurrection, all_files, Windows installer, German

French and German have been added to the language drop-down menu for the Cyberia downloadable Linux installers. No file changes involved.

NOTE! CHANGED Grandia II Anniversary Edition, sys_req_win: Windows 7, 8, 10, Processor: Dual Core, 2.5Ghz, Memory: 4GB RAM, Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series / Nvidia GTX 200 Series / Intel HD 3000 Series, DirectX Version 10, Hard Drive: 1.5 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows 7, 8, 10, Processor: Dual Core, 2.5Ghz, Memory: 4GB RAM, Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series / Nvidia GTX 200 Series / Intel HD 3000 Series, DirectX Version 10, Hard Drive: 2.8 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS, image: http://images.gog.com/4c4eceb3c7afcb43618e672a5fd277319af46d498182638b7a2a94e694d7e10e_100.jpg ***TO*** http://images.gog.com/2470f1b7f6a94b35303ee395e859a00954790bea38049423c06f201979166852_100.jpg

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, genres: Strategy, Adventure, Managerial ***TO*** Strategy, Adventure, Historical

NOTE! CHANGED Walking Dead: Season 2, The, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German
Post edited September 04, 2015 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 1 September (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_heretic_kingdoms_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:37:35 GMT; 732,629,488)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, Chinese (setup_heretic_kingdoms_chinese_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:15:08 GMT; 730,827,560)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_heretic_kingdoms_french_2.1.0.6.exe; ; Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:06:28 GMT; 709,933,760)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_heretic_kingdoms_german_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:51:26 GMT; 722,315,624)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, Italian (setup_heretic_kingdoms_italian_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:07:37 GMT; 718,847,416)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, Portuguese (setup_heretic_kingdoms_portuguese_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:29:16 GMT; 724,100,304)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_heretic_kingdoms_russian_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:06:29 GMT; 740,541,256)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_heretic_kingdoms_spanish_2.0.0.4.exe; ; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:52:20 GMT; 719,143,104)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish (setup_heretic_kingdoms_2.1.0.8.exe; 1.5 (gog-8); Tue, 01 Sep 2015 14:20:21 GMT; 944,956,408)

NOTE! CHANGED Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207660283.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.5 (09.01.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This is an official update from GamesFarm, the developer of Heretic Kingdoms.
NOTE! ADD +++ The version number of the game has not changed.
NOTE! ADD +++ For non-Galaxy users: all of the supported languages are now in one installer.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed problems with Windows Xp 32-bit.
NOTE! ADD +++ Resolved one crash

[No flag]

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Long Live the Queen, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_long_live_the_queen_2.3.0.7.exe ***TO*** setup_long_live_the_queen_2.4.0.8.exe; 1.3.20 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.3.21 (gog-8); Thu, 02 Jul 2015 09:28:28 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Sep 2015 13:43:47 GMT; 59,258,424 ***TO*** 59,775,040)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Long Live the Queen, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (long_live_the_queen_2.3.0.11.dmg ***TO*** long_live_the_queen_2.4.0.12.dmg; 1.3.20 (gog-11) ***TO*** 1.3.22 (gog-12); Thu, 02 Jul 2015 09:28:36 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Sep 2015 13:43:20 GMT; 60,233,612 ***TO*** 60,487,273)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Long Live the Queen, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_long_live_the_queen_2.2.0.8.sh ***TO*** gog_long_live_the_queen_2.3.0.9.sh; ***TO*** 1.3.21 (gog-9); Tue, 04 Aug 2015 20:09:05 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Sep 2015 13:42:59 GMT; 57,566,938 ***TO*** 57,578,183)

NOTE! CHANGED Long Live the Queen, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659933.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.22 09.01.2015
NOTE! ADD +++ minor fixes for Mac version
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.21 09.01.2015
NOTE! ADD +++ Plot fixes:
NOTE! ADD +++ Elodie no longer writes a letter to Charlotte if Charlotte's already in the castle.
NOTE! ADD +++ Delaying your marriage to Banion now shows up properly in the epilogue.
NOTE! ADD +++ Slight rewording of Internal Affairs 50 text.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Video tweaks:
NOTE! ADD +++ There's now a 'Snap to 1024x600' button, so you can fix the window size if you want everything pixel-perfect. (The code has been there since forever, but the button wasn't being displayed.)
NOTE! ADD +++ A system/image cursor toggle has been added. In image cursor mode, you get the magic wand from the prefs screen as your cursor. This is a hack to help LPers - normally, LLtQ will skip redrawing frames when possible to save CPU time and battery life. However, several video recording programs don't work well at low/variable framerates (or work just fine but ignore the cursor because that's drawn by the OS rather than the game.). Using an image cursor forces more frequent redraws, as every mouse movement will then trigger redraw.

NOTE! CHANGED Long Live the Queen, file_size: 56 MB ***TO*** 57 MB
From MaGog's logs for 1 September (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Telepath Tactics, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_telepath_tactics_2.17.0.19.exe ***TO*** setup_telepath_tactics_2.18.0.20.exe; 1.043 (gog-19) ***TO*** 1.044 (gog-20); Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:16:31 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Sep 2015 14:05:52 GMT; 156,509,048 ***TO*** 156,510,152)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Telepath Tactics, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (telepath_tactics_2.15.0.25.dmg ***TO*** telepath_tactics_2.16.0.27.dmg; 1.043 (gog-25) ***TO*** 1.044 (gog-27); Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:38:58 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Sep 2015 14:03:36 GMT; 162,221,771 ***TO*** 162,213,774)

NOTE! CHANGED Telepath Tactics, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1428918226.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.044 (09.01.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed screen being off-center when game starts up in fullscreen scaled mode.
NOTE! ADD +++ added in code to have the game’s various menus adjust position to remain mid-screen when the game is scaling up its graphics in fullscreen mode.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed bug where an incorrect Silithis ending shows up if you end the game with Silithis dead and Sarn Kamina alive.
NOTE! ADD +++ buffed up the Mechanic Captain at the start of the Tarion battle, gave Tarion a wall of three Greater Red Spriggats to keep him from being KO’d on turn 1 via the adrenaline pill exploit (and to make the final approach to his location somewhat more challenging).
NOTE! ADD +++ added in a check to make sure the game doesn’t accept non-numbers when loading up a saved seed. (If something that’s not a number erroneously gets saved as the starting seed, the game will now just generate a new one.)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the first character in the character data section of the saved game file would mistakenly be saved as the starting seed, causing the game to behave as if they’d been wiped from the saved game entirely.
NOTE! ADD +++ Now, you might be wondering: what’s all that stuff about saving seeds? In short, I’ve just laid the groundwork for persistent, procedural dungeons (i.e. where the game remembers each floor and recreates it exactly when you traverse up and down levels). The following changes make this possible:
NOTE! ADD +++ procedural level generation now takes a seed parameter, meaning that it can now consistently reproduce a generated level! The new, tenth parameter is seed, a number. Feed it the exact same parameters 1-9 and then the same seed, and it’ll remake the level exactly. (Leave the seed parameter blank if you want the game to supply its own seed.)
NOTE! ADD +++ game now saves and loads the current seed at the start of a scene! This two immediate consequences: first, you can no longer juke the RNG, getting different results out of the same set of actions merely by reloading a battle; and second, reloading a procedurally generated battle will now produce the same exact battlefield no matter how many times you do it, as the seed will remain consistent between reloads.
NOTE! ADD +++ new dialogue action: SetSeed. This has one parameter: a number. When this action is run, the seed is set to your chosen number.
NOTE! ADD +++ new special character: -SEED-. The game will automatically replace this character with whatever the current seed value is. (Note that the seed value changes every time the game generates a random number, so you’ll need this to find out the current seed even if you’d set the seed to something specific at the start of the battle!)
NOTE! ADD +++ new special character: -STARTSEED-. The game will automatically replace this with whatever the seed value was when the scene first loaded.
NOTE! ADD +++ updated the manual with documentation on seeds.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.043 (21.08.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.043 (08.21.2015)

NOTE! CHANGED Telepath Tactics, file_size: 153 MB ***TO*** 149 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Armello [Upcoming], add_date: September 1, 2015 ***TO*** Unknown
From MaGog's logs for 2 September:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_baldur_s_gate_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.2.sh; ; Tue, 04 Aug 2015 17:16:54 GMT; 2,175,772,283)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+German+Polish+Spanish (gog_baldur_s_gate_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.3.sh; Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:26:47 GMT; 2,175,776,008)

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666353.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-3 Linux (02.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added missing dependency.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers).

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_baldur_s_gate_2_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.2.sh ***TO*** gog_baldur_s_gate_2_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.3.sh; Tue, 04 Aug 2015 17:45:41 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:59:01 GMT; 2,311,648,227 ***TO*** 2,311,651,950)

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666373.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-3 Linux (02.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers).

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Eador. Masters of the Broken World, downloadables, Original Game: Patch 1.6.2 (gog-23) (patch_eador2_2.4.1.23.exe; 1.6.1 (gog-22) to 1.6.2 (gog-23); Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:45:05 GMT; 1,909,104)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Eador. Masters of the Broken World, downloadables, Original Game: Patch 1.6.3 (patch_eador2_2.4.1.24.exe; 1.6.1 (gog-22) -> 1.6.3 (gog-24); Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:46:01 GMT; 110,234,520)

NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659194.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.6.3 (02.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added:
NOTE! ADD +++ In the tooltip for province’s income and in the province list players can now see how exactly their income is generated.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed:
NOTE! ADD +++ Dialogue freezes on the astral map.
NOTE! ADD +++ Some cases of game freezes after a victory in the tactical battle.
NOTE! ADD +++ Problem with a hero’s equipment change in the tactical battle.
NOTE! ADD +++ “Horses” resource not counted correctly in hotseat.
NOTE! ADD +++ Errors in provinces’ income calculations.

[No flag]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_2.1.0.3.sh; ; Tue, 04 Aug 2015 20:31:05 GMT; 2,616,183,801)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+German+Italian+Korean+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Turkish (gog_icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_2.1.0.4.sh; Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:07:17 GMT; 2,616,187,518)

NOTE! CHANGED Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666683.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-4 Linux (02.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Swindle, The, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.051 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.061 (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Swindle, The, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.051 (gog-8) ***TO*** 10.61 (gog-9)

NOTE! CHANGED Swindle, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1436971395.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ ########Patch 1.061 (09.02.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ ADDED: [NEW MOVE] walking over a ledge with SNEAK held will automatically move you safetly to a wall grab
NOTE! ADD +++ ADDED: cash from computers is no longer added to the "% stolen" count until you have the appropriate Hack Skill level, so it's now possible to 100% that first level.
NOTE! ADD +++ ADDED: bolstered the jump code; seems different systems calculate the distance to ledge edges differently, meaning some jumps could be unresponsive on some setups. I'm unable to test this, so let me know if it's problematic still.
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: guards will no longer fall off ledges when there's a computer beneath them.
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: tiles below spikes will now also kill the spikes when destroyed.
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Tesla bots should no longer kill you via a hacked drone.
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: hacked drones can now target & destroy WallBots
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: minor issue on building edges where sneaking in the wrong direction would cause you to embed into a tile
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Spikes without bases should no longer appear.
NOTE! ADD +++ TWEAKED: jumping-on-edge code bolstered still further in an attempt to fix unresponsive jumping on some systems
NOTE! ADD +++ TWEAKED: Linux D-pad controls, some minor Linux bug fixes.
NOTE! ADD +++ TWEAKED: some upgrade prices to reflect 100%ing first heist take is now approx £850
NOTE! ADD +++ TWEAKED: maps will now always generate a minimum cash pickup amount of £100
NOTE! ADD +++ TWEAKED: some physics settings, to see if that's a cause of jumping issues between different PCs.
NOTE! ADD +++ TWEAKED: some Linux controller stuff.
NOTE! ADD +++ REMOVED: legacy mouse controls from Skills UI, as it was interferring with some controllers/ Linux.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Windward, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: gog-4 ***TO*** 31082015 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Windward, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: gog-10 ***TO*** 31082015 (gog-11) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Windward, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** 31082015 (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Windward, all_files, Linux installer, French, dl_ver: ***TO*** 31082015 (gog-8) (same for German and Italian; may be only a menu change)

NOTE! CHANGED Windward, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1434370838.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2015.08.31 (02.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added extra code to prevent pirated versions from ruining players’ experience. The game has no DRM, so “cracking” an old version to mimic a newer version when connecting to the server is stupid, to say the least. Version checks are there for a reason. If you’re so hellbent on playing online with a pirated version, then just pirate the latest one, not some shady outdated version. Like I said: No DRM!
NOTE! ADD +++ Added support for “flair” on ships. Currently in testing. Flair is basically extra decorations visible at mid to higher graphics settings. Only one ship has been set up with flair right now as it’s a prototype test feature for the time being. Bosses sailing this certain ship type will have flair visible. For players it’s an unlockable feature.

NOTE! CHANGED Windward, file_size: 51 MB ***TO*** 50 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, image: http://images.gog.com/78216fa9c1be325b44318d7de09aaac2ad0ee369f9a90337a2e39c0e7a96e218_100.jpg ***TO*** http://images.gog.com/d556051f8ff37837459768d33e6a93570865e81bd8f77ce2159f46a0cb3919f7_100.jpg

NOTE! CHANGED Shadow Warrior (2013), languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian