It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GR00T: ...Erotic Kingdoms...
updated, its now stuffed with more content

Changelog for version 1.5 / GOG-8 (added 01.09.2015):

Patch 1.5:
- This is an official update from GamesFarm, the developer of Heretic Kingdoms.
- The version number of the game has not changed.
- For non-Galaxy users: all of the supported languages are now in one installer.
- Fixed problems with Windows Xp 32-bit.
- Resolved one crash.
Yes! I wish this would be the case for every game around here.
GR00T: Since you missed the 'H' in the title, I read it as Erotic Kingdoms, lol.
I totally would buy that one...
WinterSnowfall: - For non-Galaxy users: all of the supported languages are now in one installer.
Klumpen0815: Yes! I wish this would be the case for every game around here.
+1

Changelog for version 1.5 / GOG-8 (added 01.09.2015):

Patch 1.5:
- This is an official update from GamesFarm, the developer of Heretic Kingdoms.
- The version number of the game has not changed.
- For non-Galaxy users: all of the supported languages are now in one installer.
- Fixed problems with Windows Xp 32-bit.
- Resolved one crash.
Really? We figured people would appreciate the separate language versions since that means they wouldn't have to download data they don't need :)
JudasIscariot: Really? We figured people would appreciate the separate language versions since that means they wouldn't have to download data they don't need :)
For those of us who like to backup all the games we own on GOG it is nice to download everything in one go and most of the time the installers with all languages combined are much smaller than separate installers for every language.

+1 from me for all-in-one installers :)
JudasIscariot: Really? We figured people would appreciate the separate language versions since that means they wouldn't have to download data they don't need :)
I wish the same. Would make things easier and, although I know I speak for myself, I don't mind the bit of extra data. :) But I don't have any limits on my internet...
DoctorGOGgles: For those of us who like to backup all the games we own on GOG it is nice to download everything in one go and most of the time the installers with all languages combined are much smaller than separate installers for every language.

Yes, well, I hope you think about how large some games can get when you stuff all of the available languages into one installer :)

By the way, why are you backing up data that you may not need? Not saying that you don't speak all of the languages in a given game or that you shouldn't download it as it's your bandwidth but I am curious as to why you'd download everything besides that what you need :)
DoctorGOGgles: For those of us who like to backup all the games we own on GOG it is nice to download everything in one go and most of the time the installers with all languages combined are much smaller than separate installers for every language.

This!
I'm saving a lot of bandwidth and hdd space with all-in-one packages that are usually many gigs smaller than all the game files cloned in several packages with only the language files varying.
I back up completely everything that I bought including all languages.
Since I'm planning to learn other languages in the future, this may come in handy since I learned a big part of my English from video games (no kidding).
Post edited September 02, 2015 by Klumpen0815
DoctorGOGgles: +1 from me for all-in-one installers :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, I hope you think about how large some games can get when you stuff all of the available languages into one installer :)
For this kind of games, I agree that it is a lot more convenient ; but for a lot of other games, I prefer like some others all-in-one installer : when I can, I back-up games in english and french.
high rated
GR00T: Since you missed the 'H' in the title, I read it as Erotic Kingdoms, lol.
Haha, I'm almost tempted to change it to that.
JudasIscariot: By the way, why are you backing up data that you may not need? Not saying that you don't speak all of the languages in a given game or that you shouldn't download it as it's your bandwidth but I am curious as to why you'd download everything besides that what you need :)
GOG just drops the fact that there are many multilingual users here. It's harder to maintain a multilingual backup collection using separated installers.

I download English and German languages for example.
There are those of us that appreciate the separate installers. Lots of the installers are large enough to put a strain on bandwidth as it is and most of those extra languages, I will never play in anyway. From the comments here, it sounds like it's people who live in countries where the norm is to dub audio that really appreciate the multilingual installers.
I loved how gog did it first with the language patches - small main installer and addtional small language packages. But I can understand why gog stopped doing this, as it costs much time to create und update such packages.

Personally I download the english and german versions, for that case I would also prefer one big download file. But I can understand gog here why they decide to create for each language an installer. Most customers here are very likely still english-only speakers. I remember that some years ago 50% of the customers came from the states, add australia and great britain to this it's likely 60%, maybe more english-only speakers. Knowing that not everyone has a fast internet connection and many also having a bandwith cap it's better to have a small english-only installer. It's very likely also easier to create them, knowing that they need to have separate language installations for Galaxy.
Post edited September 02, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
JudasIscariot: By the way, why are you backing up data that you may not need? Not saying that you don't speak all of the languages in a given game or that you shouldn't download it as it's your bandwidth but I am curious as to why you'd download everything besides that what you need :)
The ideal solution for me are all-in-one installers for smaller games and English installers with small language packs for larger games, like Witcher 3 does it.

Worst case are large installers for each language, like Gothic 3, where I have to backup two 3 gigabyte installers to have English and German.

I back everything up because I've bought and own the games in all those languages.
I enjoy "owning" games here instead of only "renting" them from the DRMed competition :)

I actually only need and play games in English, German, Japanese and sometimes French.