It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

poop
Post edited November 30, 2015 by solzariv
solzariv: poop
i love poop
high rated
ElTerprise: Same here....that notification is a real torment ;)

And on the other hand i don't get any other notifications today...
Apparently, third time was the charm!
No notification for (post release) added Linux ports at all but El Capitan is knocking on my door every day, wtf?
Post edited November 30, 2015 by Klumpen0815
From MaGog's logs for 30 November:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 240 (gog-12) ***TO*** 243 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Patch 243 [Windows]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 240 (gog-11) ***TO*** 243 (gog-12)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 239 (gog-10) ***TO*** 243 (gog-11)

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1435329098.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 243 (30 November 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added tons of new speech bubble visuals
NOTE! ADD +++ Science now yields less renown
NOTE! ADD +++ The level 2 entourage of Constantinople is now level 3 and vice versa
NOTE! ADD +++ Cernunnos Skull gives slightly lower gains
NOTE! ADD +++ Executioner's axe gives collect instead of battle token
NOTE! ADD +++ Crown of thorns gives 2 supplies on top of current effect, but only triggers 3 times and loses resolve boost
NOTE! ADD +++ Defensive items have a bigger disparity between their first and secondary buffs
NOTE! ADD +++ Philospher Stone now gives +2 Campaign when a lvl 2 Archaeologist succeeds on the adventure wheel
NOTE! ADD +++ Seth Maribre's Scepter now triggers on lvl 3 Tactician and Diplomat
NOTE! ADD +++ Helpers get more expensive more quickly
NOTE! ADD +++ Rio entourage is more expensive
NOTE! ADD +++ Constantinople Entourage more expensive
NOTE! ADD +++ Earl gained a little more speech defense, and his captain perk is boosted
NOTE! ADD +++ Hungarian Fort is a bit more balanced out with treasures
NOTE! ADD +++ The Group Insult debuff is now defensive

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, file_size: 704 MB ***TO*** 705 MB
HypersomniacLive: Apparently, third time was the charm!
Yup. For me too...
ElTerprise: Yup. For me too...
Have your other notifications returned now that this one's gone for good?
HypersomniacLive: Have your other notifications returned now that this one's gone for good?
Nope...only those within the forums....still no notifications in the account tab...
high rated
ElTerprise: Nope...only those within the forums....still no notifications in the account tab...
Not even if you go to the front page or one of your account ones? That's pretty messed up, if the case.

Mine are a bit of a mixed bag. If I have a forum reply, I often get the gear next to the thread while account tab and drop down menu show none, or only get it in the drop down menu, and have to refresh the page for them to show in the tab itself. It's been like this ever since the latest fix for the account tab.

And chat notification don't always count towards the total in that account tab, I've gotten used to checking the drop down menu just to be sure. And this is not a new issue for me, been like this ever since the NAS got introduced.
HypersomniacLive: Have your other notifications returned now that this one's gone for good?
ElTerprise: Nope...only those within the forums....still no notifications in the account tab...
What notifications are you waiting for?
The only other game that changed today is "Renowned Explorers", which you don't own, I believe.
HypersomniacLive: Not even if you go to the front page or one of your account ones? That's pretty messed up, if the case.

Mine are a bit of a mixed bag. If I have a forum reply, I often get the gear next to the thread while account tab and drop down menu show none, or only get it in the drop down menu, and have to refresh the page for them to show in the tab itself. It's been like this ever since the latest fix for the account tab.

And chat notification don't always count towards the total in that account tab, I've gotten used to checking the drop down menu just to be sure. And this is not a new issue for me, been like this ever since the NAS got introduced.
Well i got neither earlier (aside from the Torment update one) but atleast the gears are back. And no don't get them at all....but i'm optimistic. Maybe they are bored from whatever they're doing currently and are returning tomorrow ;)

Yes. Chat notifications have been unreliable since the NAS and also still miss some old conversations....

mrkgnao: What notifications are you waiting for?
The only other game that changed today is "Renowned Explorers", which you don't own, I believe.
Well the update notifications were not a problem. The Torment one was actually really persistent today...but haven't any other (reply, chat) notifications today....
HypersomniacLive: Not even if you go to the front page or one of your account ones? That's pretty messed up, if the case.

Use ssokolow's script. It might have some minor issue with chat (see my post in his thread), but otherwise it's much better than the Account for notifying you that something requires your attention.
high rated
Door Kickers got an update:
Patch 1.0.9 build 20151130 (01 December 2015)

Added German and French language support
Fixed startup crash on Windows XP.
Fixed startup crash on certain hardware configurations.
From MaGog's logs for 1 December:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Door Kickers, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_door_kickers_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_door_kickers_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.0.9 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.0.9 build 20151130 (gog-9); Fri, 09 Oct 2015 12:18:14 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:35:47 GMT; 648,099,088 ***TO*** 643,915,088)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Door Kickers, downloadables, Patch 1.0.9 (patch_door_kickers_2.2.0.8.exe; 1.0.8 (gog-6) -> 1.0.9 (gog-8); Fri, 09 Oct 2015 12:13:28 GMT; 31,533,616)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Door Kickers, downloadables, Patch 1.0.9 build 20151130 (patch_door_kickers_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.0.9 (gog-8) -> 1.0.9 (gog-9); Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:34:30 GMT; 12,068,656)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Door Kickers, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (door_kickers_2.4.0.15.dmg ***TO*** door_kickers_2.5.0.16.dmg; 1.0.9 (gog-15) ***TO*** 1.0.9 build 20151130 (gog-16); Fri, 09 Oct 2015 12:19:35 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:36:43 GMT; 744,649,602 ***TO*** 737,019,522)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Door Kickers, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_door_kickers_2.6.0.9.sh ***TO*** gog_door_kickers_2.7.0.10.sh; 1.0.9 (gog-9) ***TO*** 1.0.9 build 20151130 (gog-10); Fri, 09 Oct 2015 12:19:06 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:37:14 GMT; 755,152,283 ***TO*** 746,275,016)

NOTE! CHANGED Door Kickers, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666463.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.9 build 20151130 (01 December 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added German and French language support
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed startup crash on Windows XP.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed startup crash on certain hardware configurations.

NOTE! CHANGED Door Kickers, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Spanish, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Door Kickers, file_size: 618 MB ***TO*** 614 MB

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Ziggurat, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 13 build 20152711 (gog-5) ***TO*** 13 build 20151201 (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Ziggurat, all_files, Patch 13 build 20151201 [Windows]

[No changelog yet]

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], languages: Text only: German, English, Russian ***TO*** Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Valhalla Hills [Upcoming], sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Sound Card with Latest Drivers ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better), Hard Drive: 3 GB available space, Sound Card: Sound Card with Latest Drivers, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only

[Same for Two-Horned Helmet Edition]

NOTE! CHANGED title: Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams ***TO*** Ultima™ Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams

NOTE! CHANGED title: Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire ***TO*** Worlds of Ultima™ : The Savage Empire

[Similar changes to other Ultima unbundled boxes in one's library]
high rated
Lords of Xulima update:
Patch 2.0.4 (01 December 2015)

This is an update for the WIndows & Linux versions of Lords of Xulima.
The Mac version will be updated as soon as possible.
This update adds mod support to Lords of Xulima. To access and add or remove mods from your game simply navigate to Documents\My Games\Lords of Xulima\Mods.
This update also includes the LOXEditor tool (Windows only!)