It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Okay so the 1.3.2 Terraria patch is here but I don't see a download link. :P
I think you have to re-download the whole game.

Changelog for <span class="bold">Terraria</span> version 1.3.2.
Post edited July 01, 2015 by PaterAlf
The wait is over! it's July the first - so where is Judas? After seeing that I received a flag (Dreamfall Chapters) my initial response was "he's back" but I cannot see anything blue posted here. If you read this, Judas - welcome back!
high rated
MarkoH01: The wait is over! it's July the first - so where is Judas? After seeing that I received a flag (Dreamfall Chapters) my initial response was "he's back" but I cannot see anything blue posted here. If you read this, Judas - welcome back!
He posted in the Ronin release thread. (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_ronin_0d8bb/post30)

Welcome back Judas!
Post edited July 01, 2015 by budejovice
From MaGog's logs for 1 July:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Patch 3.0.1 (gog-9) (patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.6.1.9.exe; 3.0.0.3 (gog-8) to 3.0.1 (gog-9); Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:32:52 GMT; 17,557,688)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+German (dreamfall_chapters_2.5.0.16.dmg ***TO*** dreamfall_chapters_2.6.0.17.dmg; 3.0.0.3 (gog-16) ***TO*** 3.0.1 (gog-17); Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:02:22 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:36:46 GMT; 6,233,859,313 ***TO*** 6,234,022,756)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Tarball archive, English+French+German (gog_dreamfall_chapters_1.7.0.9.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_dreamfall_chapters_1.8.0.10.tar.gz; 3.0.0.3 (gog-9) ***TO*** 3.0.1 (gog-10); Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:37:32 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:59:21 GMT; 6,190,663,302 ***TO*** 6,191,049,642)

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666503.htm)
[Text already posted above by Sarasa]

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Terraria, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_terraria_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_terraria_2.1.1.3.exe; ***TO*** 1.3.0.2 (gog-3); Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:22:57 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Jul 2015 12:54:35 GMT; 109,190,808 ***TO*** 137,327,344)

NOTE! CHANGED Terraria, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207665503.htm)
[Text too long to quote; see link]

NOTE! CHANGED Ronin: Digital Special Edition [Premium], bonuses: ***TO*** [none]

NOTE! CHANGED Ronin: Digital Special Edition [Premium], file_size: ***TO*** ??? MB

NOTE! FAILED to find FORUM for Ronin

[Some issues with the recent game release]
Post edited July 01, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED FILE Terraria, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_terraria_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_terraria_2.1.1.3.exe; ***TO*** 1.3.0.2 (gog-3); Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:22:57 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Jul 2015 12:54:35 GMT; 109,190,808 ***TO*** 137,327,344)

NOTE! CHANGED Terraria, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207665503.htm)
Hmm, interesting. I actually had two Terraria updates in the last two days, and different filenames, too.

The first one was yesterday, filename setup_terraria_2.1.0.2.exe.
The second came today, filename setup_terraria_2.1.1.3.exe

Maybe the second update was so soon after that your script didn't see it and went straight from 2.0.0.1 to 2.1.1.3?
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED FILE Terraria, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_terraria_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_terraria_2.1.1.3.exe; ***TO*** 1.3.0.2 (gog-3); Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:22:57 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Jul 2015 12:54:35 GMT; 109,190,808 ***TO*** 137,327,344)

korell: Hmm, interesting. I actually had two Terraria updates in the last two days, and different filenames, too.

The first one was yesterday, filename setup_terraria_2.1.0.2.exe.
The second came today, filename setup_terraria_2.1.1.3.exe

Maybe the second update was so soon after that your script didn't see it and went straight from 2.0.0.1 to 2.1.1.3?
Indeed. MaGog has missed yesterday's change because GOG did not set an update flag for the game.

MaGog is limited in its rate of checking file changes (currently 120 games every 6 hours). Faster than that and it gets blocked by GOG for 18 hours. It therefore takes MaGog about 60 hours to scan all games and if a game is updated twice during this time, one update may go unreported.

MaGog only deviates from its regular cycle when a game has an update flag. It will check those ASAP and then return to its regular cycle. If GOG had set the flag yesterday, MaGog would have reported both changes. Since it didn't, it reported only the second, which did get a flag.
Post edited July 01, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Indeed. MaGog has missed yesterday's change because GOG did not set an update flag for the game.

MaGog is limited in its rate of checking file changes (currently 120 games every 6 hours). Faster than that and it gets blocked by GOG for 18 hours. It therefore takes MaGog about 60 hours to scan all games and if a game is updated twice during this time, one update may go unreported.

MaGog only deviates from its regular cycle when a game has an update flag. It will check those ASAP and then return to its regular cycle. If GOG had set the flag yesterday, MaGog would have reported both changes. Since it didn't, it reported only the second, which did get a flag.
But I got an update flag for Terraria yesterday. That's how I knew about the download, and why I was surprised to get another flag today with another different filename.
mrkgnao: Indeed. MaGog has missed yesterday's change because GOG did not set an update flag for the game.

korell: But I got an update flag for Terraria yesterday. That's how I knew about the download, and why I was surprised to get another flag today with another different filename.
You did.
But at least HypersomniacLive, PaterAlf and myself did not.
I didn't get the original flag either, I just got the newest one (or in any case, a flag after the second patch went live).
DeathDiciple: I didn't get the original flag either, I just got the newest one (or in any case, a flag after the second patch went live).
Same here.
mrkgnao: But at least HypersomniacLive, PaterAlf and myself did not.
Count also me and tinyE as people who didn't get the original flag.
From MaGog's logs for 1 July:

NOTE! CHANGED Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves, title_fr: ***TO*** Sang-Froid : Un conte de loups-garous

NOTE! CHANGED Masterplan, The, file_size: 131 MB ***TO*** 130 MB

[Don't have the game so can't say what changed]

NOTE! CHANGED Terraria, file_size: 104 MB ***TO*** 131 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Ronin, sys_req_win: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core Duo or faster, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 2 GB video memory, OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card, DirectX: Version 9.0, Hard Drive: 300 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes: Controller recommended ***TO*** Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core Duo or faster, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card, DirectX: Version 9.0, Hard Drive: 300 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes: Controller recommended

[Much the same for the premium edition and DLC, except that these two require a keynoard, instead of a keyboard.]
[P.S. A "keynoar" is a violin in Hebrew, so there might be an attempt at a sophisticated multilingual portmanteau here.]
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Masterplan, The, file_size: 131 MB ***TO*** 130 MB

Patch 1.0.4
Fixed diamond boxes sometimes shifting position in warehouse
Remade some assets to reduce memory usage
Fixed a location in police station where you might get stuck
Flipped a door in the bar to avoid clashing with another door
high rated
mrkgnao: [P.S. A "keynoar" is a violin in Hebrew, so there might be an attempt at a sophisticated multilingual portmanteau here.]
That was probably it.

Also, no original Terraria flag for me either.
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Masterplan, The, file_size: 131 MB ***TO*** 130 MB

JMich:

Patch 1.0.4
Fixed diamond boxes sometimes shifting position in warehouse
Remade some assets to reduce memory usage
Fixed a location in police station where you might get stuck
Flipped a door in the bar to avoid clashing with another door
JMich:
Thanks. Got flag?