It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Please don't give them Ideas ;) - it took me nearly the enitre day to get rid of the notifications i had :)
Haha...yeah I saw many posts in this thread with the notification number going up to 20 for some folks. Lets just hope its not a repeating bug like some persistent games that like to remind us everyday that they have been updated. :)
stg83: Haha...yeah I saw many posts in this thread with the notification number going up to 20 for some folks. Lets just hope its not a repeating bug like some persistent games that like to remind us everyday that they have been updated. :)
I only had 8 but it was really annoying...and no i certainly hope there won't be a sequel to that ;).
Grargar: Say, maybe I missed it, but what happend to the release you were hinting you had something to with it?
One of them fell through, as I ended up in the same cul-de-sac that GOG had encountered before. The other is still in the works, but movement is glacial there. Sorry.
IAmSinistar: One of them fell through, as I ended up in the same cul-de-sac that GOG had encountered before. The other is still in the works, but movement is glacial there. Sorry.
Any news about Dungeon Master?
Grargar: Any news about Dungeon Master?
That unfortunately was the one which cul-de-sac'd. I received good info from Doug Bell, and am now connected with him on LinkedIn, but the rights ultimately reside with Wayne Holder, who appears to be reclusive on the matter. GOG had attempted to contact him before as well, to little avail. So I fear that for now this one goes onto my list alongside Siege Of Avalon and Project: Nomads as games I have traced to unresponsive ends.
IAmSinistar: That unfortunately was the one which cul-de-sac'd. I received good info from Doug Bell, and am now connected with him on LinkedIn, but the rights ultimately reside with Wayne Holder, who appears to be reclusive on the matter. GOG had attempted to contact him before as well, to little avail. So I fear that for now this one goes onto my list alongside Siege Of Avalon and Project: Nomads as games I have traced to unresponsive ends.
Oh well. Maybe one day...
Geralt_of_Rivia: Finished checking all my flags. I had 11 flags:

Tales of Maj'Eyal, Shadowgate, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, Pixel Piracy, Mount & Blade: Warband, Vertical Drop Heroes, The Settlers II, Goodbye Deponia, The Bard's Tale, Guilty Gear Isuka and Outcast 1.1.

I downloaded all bonus content as well as all game installers (Windows only, German and English only) and did a binary compare with the files on my hard drive.

Result: If you have been keeping up to date during the last months thanks to MaGog then nothing has changed.
Thanks for that. I had 11 games flagged as well, mostly overlapping with your list, so it's good to know I can ignore most of them.
From MaGog's logs for 21 April:

NOTE! CHANGED title: Desktop Dungeons ***TO*** Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, image: http://images.gog.com/de9b3dbb85fd65825cd5db280af1b767209f3628a1d393de79ca3451c58aea83_100.jpg ***TO*** http://images.gog.com/a6de695ddbcb81c3d01c347101173be8a41237eb1a3c779830cf7bfbb37fccfb_100.jpg

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
[Probably a bug]

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, file_size: 244 MB ***TO*** 249 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Goatperson [DLC], file_size: 7 MB ***TO*** 8 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Elminage Gothic, bonuses: manual, wallpaper, 23 artworks ***TO*** manual, wallpaper, 23 artworks, artbook

NOTE! CHANGED Gratuitous Space Battles 2, file_size: 380 MB ***TO*** 382 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Lords of Xulima, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[Essentially the same for deluxe edition, but DLC does not list Mac OS X]

NOTE! CHANGED Lords of Xulima, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish
[Same for deluxe edition and DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Lords of Xulima, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual Core 2.4 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4650 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 / Intel HD 3000 Graphics, or equivalent, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Quad Core 3 Ghz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: AMD Radeon 5870, NVIDIA GTX 260, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard
[Same for deluxe edition and DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Meridian: New World, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, Portuguese, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED MouseCraft, bonuses: 12 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), 4 avatars ***TO*** 12 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 4 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED MouseCraft, languages: Audio and text: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese ***TO*** Text only: Chinese, Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED TRI: Of Friendship and Madness, file_size: 250 MB ***TO*** 251 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Wizardry 6+7, languages: Audio and text: German, English ***TO*** Audio and text: German (DOS version only), English
Finally!! Lords of Xullima is on Linux! I've been waiting on this one. Thanks GOG.
hummer010: Finally!! Lords of Xullima is on Linux! I've been waiting on this one. Thanks GOG.
"Xullima now on Linux" is almost a palindrome. :)
hummer010: Finally!! Lords of Xullima is on Linux! I've been waiting on this one. Thanks GOG.
IAmSinistar: "Xullima now on Linux" is almost a palindrome. :)
Nice usage of palindrome in a sentence! How many people are going to have to go and look up what a palindrome is?
IAmSinistar: "Xullima now on Linux" is almost a palindrome. :)
hummer010: Nice usage of palindrome in a sentence! How many people are going to have to go and look up what a palindrome is?
I always have to think of Weird Al's "Bob" when someone mentions palindromes.
high rated
Update flags bombardment, I see. Shall I take this as GOG's pay back for all the comments and jokes? Or is this how the update flags bug's going to treat us from now on? Can't say that it feels like an improvement, if the latter.
HypersomniacLive: Update flags bombardment, I see. Shall I take this as GOG's pay back for all the comments and jokes? Or is this how the update flags bug's going to treat us from now on? Can't say that it feels like an improvement, if the latter.
I think they are actually working as they should for the most part. The huge first number is due to a number of older updates being included, which many of us already knew about from here and downloaded. After I went through my big initial batch, I later received three more, all of which were valid updates. So I'm hopeful that the system is in fact restored.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by IAmSinistar
hummer010: Nice usage of palindrome in a sentence! How many people are going to have to go and look up what a palindrome is?
Klumpen0815: I always have to think of Weird Al's "Bob" when someone mentions palindromes.
I always think of the episode of The Simpsons where Otto losses his drivers license. Principal Skinner is driving the school bus. Bart walls on the bus and says "Where's Otto"? Principal Skinner respond with "Otto .... that's one palindrome you won't be hearing for awhile".