It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I now installed the new Outcast 1.1 version. It should be mentioned that the game now has English, German and French audio (and videos) and additional to subtitles in these languages it has subs in Italian, Brazilian and Dutch.
This is clearly reflected on the game's page, which reads: "Audio and text: English".
Post edited December 19, 2014 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: I now installed the new Outcast 1.1 version. It should be mentioned that the game now has English, German and French audio (and videos) and additional to subtitles in these languages it has subs in Italian, Brazilian and Dutch.
Klumpen0815: O.O

We finally have Manfred Lehmann's voice again without any additional language patching? Yeeha!

To all foreigners here:
He is the synchronous speaker of Bruce Willis (and some other butch characters in movies and games) in Germany and has a way cooler voice than his famous alter ego himself.
I wouldn't go this far as Willis himself also has a cool voice but here in Germany Willis' voice is Lehmann's voice and yes it is back in Outcast. Even the German intro movie is back.

mrkgnao: This is clearly reflected on the game's page which reads: "Audio and text: English".
Audio and text English yes - but it is not mentioned that now there are German and French audio (and text) and Italian and Dutch and Brazilian text, too. You are confusing me. How is this fact clearly stated on the gamepage which does omit several languages the game now has?
Post edited December 19, 2014 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Audio and text English yes - but it is not mentioned that now there are German and French audio (and text) and Italian and Dutch and Brazilian text, too. You are confusing me. How is this fact clearly stated on the gamepage which does omit several languages the game now has?
Sarcasm.
mrkgnao: This is clearly reflected on the game's page which reads: "Audio and text: English".
MarkoH01: Audio and text English yes - but it is not mentioned that now there are German and French audio (and text) and Italian and Dutch and Brazilian text, too. You are confusing me. How is this fact clearly stated on the gamepage which does omit several languages the game now has?
Ninja'd by Grargar.
mrkgnao: Ninja'd by Grargar.
OMG - just use the needed smiley and I had noticed this clearly. Being a foreigner I though that I understrood everything wrong...but no, it was just sarcasm ;)
mrkgnao: Ninja'd by Grargar.
MarkoH01: OMG - just use the needed smiley and I had noticed this clearly. Being a foreigner I though that I understrood everything wrong...but no, it was just sarcasm ;)
I'll try next time.
mrkgnao: The forum for NEO Scavenger is still missing
It's finally live.
high rated
MarkoH01: OMG - just use the needed smiley and I had noticed this clearly. Being a foreigner I though that I understrood everything wrong...but no, it was just sarcasm ;)
mrkgnao never uses smileys, it's all in the choice of words and phrasing. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: mrkgnao never uses smileys, it's all in the choice of words and phrasing. ;-)
So it is level 2 in speaking English. I think I am not yet prepared for such challenges. Let us stay here with simple sentences like "Tibby is drinking milk" - I know I can do that ;)

(Cannot understand how one could not want to use my favorite smiley :))
From MaGog's logs for 18 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, cur_price: $24.99 ***TO*** $19.99

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Outcast, title: Outcast ***TO*** Outcast 1.1

NOTE! CHANGED Outcast 1.1, bonuses: manual (37 pages), soundtrack, making of Outcast, Outcast Outakes, 90 artworks ***TO*** manual (37 pages), Outcast Classic, soundtrack, making of Outcast, Outcast Outakes, 90 artworks

NOTE! CHANGED Outcast 1.1, companies: Appeal S.A. / Appeal ***TO*** Fresh3D / Fresh3D

NOTE! CHANGED NEO Scavenger, forum: [NONE] ***TO*** http://www.gog.com/forum/neo_scavenger

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
HypersomniacLive: I like how GOG said that our experience with the site would not change because of Galaxy; it has already declined, and Galaxy isn't even here yet.
Nit, this is because of the site redesign and not Galaxy. GOG was already intending the site redesign. Perhaps it would have been more complete if they didn't need the fresher, better site up for the Galaxy alpha/beta, but I kind of doubt it.
HypersomniacLive: I like how GOG said that our experience with the site would not change because of Galaxy; it has already declined, and Galaxy isn't even here yet.
Gydion: Nit, this is because of the site redesign and not Galaxy. GOG was already intending the site redesign. Perhaps it would have been more complete if they didn't need the fresher, better site up for the Galaxy alpha/beta, but I kind of doubt it.
Don't you think that if they didn't bother with Galaxy they might have had more resources to fix the website?
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
Thanks for the update!
I didn't see the announce here, so if you have miss it
Patch 5 of Wasteland 2 have been released 2 day ago.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Sarasa
Gydion: Nit, this is because of the site redesign and not Galaxy. GOG was already intending the site redesign. Perhaps it would have been more complete if they didn't need the fresher, better site up for the Galaxy alpha/beta, but I kind of doubt it.
mrkgnao: Don't you think that if they didn't bother with Galaxy they might have had more resources to fix the website?
I don't think the Galaxy team has much, if any, overlap with the website team. The skillsets required are fairly different, and developers tend to specialize, so I would expect the two teams work quite independently of the other (outside, perhaps, of some API work to make Galaxy possible, but I don't see that as being a high drain on resources).

Perhaps GOG would have hired more web devs if they didn't need Galaxy devs, but that's the only thing that comes to mind.