It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Get download link. If filename exists locally, check size. If size matches, mark as complete. If size doesn't match, assume incomplete download. If installer, check hashes, download missing and/or corrupt parts. If extra, continue download from end of file.
At no point was the downloader modifying files it didn't know about.
It's not clear to me what files it does know about though. I'll assume from what you've said that if a filename changes, the old file will be left alone and not deleted and it's up to the user to clean up their directories as I've been attempting to do.
JMich: Get download link. If filename exists locally, check size. If size matches, mark as complete. If size doesn't match, assume incomplete download. If installer, check hashes, download missing and/or corrupt parts. If extra, continue download from end of file.
At no point was the downloader modifying files it didn't know about.
skeletonbow: It's not clear to me what files it does know about though. I'll assume from what you've said that if a filename changes, the old file will be left alone and not deleted and it's up to the user to clean up their directories as I've been attempting to do.
if i'm not wrong :

let's say you have a v1 installer of a game and you download the v2 one of the same game , the v1 installer is left in the directory.

if an installer has the same build version but different size (so different hash) ; i think the downloader restarts to zero to avoid issues we got in the past. If it's an incomplete file, it restarts where it could.

for bonus , if a file has just one different character, same story as the v1 & v2 installer.

the explanations of JMich are clear like the crystal :)
Post edited January 05, 2014 by DyNaer
The Mac versions of Rogue Legacy and Shadowrun Returns just got updated :)
JudasIscariot: The Mac versions of Rogue Legacy and Shadowrun Returns just got updated :)
Why PC versions also tagged as updated ? I think this will confuse many people .
JudasIscariot: The Mac versions of Rogue Legacy and Shadowrun Returns just got updated :)
Skysect: Why PC versions also tagged as updated ? I think this will confuse many people .
If you haven't checked them by clicking on the link then the update remains. If you have checked them and downloaded the latest version of the PC installer and the flag is there again because of the Mac version update then that's a bug. Please report things like that to Support :)
Skysect: Why PC versions also tagged as updated ? I think this will confuse many people .
JudasIscariot: If you haven't checked them by clicking on the link then the update remains. If you have checked them and downloaded the latest version of the PC installer and the flag is there again because of the Mac version update then that's a bug. Please report things like that to Support :)
I can confirm that bug. Whenever the Mac version gets updated the website also flags the PC version and the patch as new. I downloaded the patch and compared the binary to make sure nothing has changed since the last time I downloaded it.
JudasIscariot: If you haven't checked them by clicking on the link then the update remains. If you have checked them and downloaded the latest version of the PC installer and the flag is there again because of the Mac version update then that's a bug. Please report things like that to Support :)
I can also confirm the bug. Another similar bug that occurs often, is when the base version is flagged as updated alongside the patch. It has happened many, many times with Rise of the Triad (2013) and Strike Suit Zero.
are you sure you didn't flagged the PC version by error :D ?
Post edited January 07, 2014 by DyNaer
I can confirm it is a bug too... but why we should report it and not you, the staff member, directly to your colleagues?
cyboff: I can confirm it is a bug too... but why we should report it and not you, the staff member, directly to your colleagues?
Because we have a system for collecting feedback and bug reports already in place.
cyboff: I can confirm it is a bug too... but why we should report it and not you, the staff member, directly to your colleagues?
JudasIscariot: Because we have a system for collecting feedback and bug reports already in place.
but customers like me are lazy bastards :D
JudasIscariot: Because we have a system for collecting feedback and bug reports already in place.
Well, i still wait about a fix about the notification system which stays stuck , after having consulted games which have been updated And trust me i have reported this multiples times , soooooooooooo .......... :(
DyNaer: Well, i still wait about a fix about the notification system which stays stuck , after having consulted games which have been updated And trust me i have reported this multiples times , soooooooooooo .......... :(
I know that this will be fixed but in due time :)

cyboff: but customers like me are lazy bastards :D
Keep in mind that I am, well, I won't say lazy since my overlords are reading this, but I do tend to be forgetful and the feedback/bug reporting system available at the Contact Us link helps keep everything in order.

in short, having me report everything would be like using IP over avian carriers.
Post edited January 07, 2014 by JudasIscariot
DyNaer: Well, i still wait about a fix about the notification system which stays stuck , after having consulted games which have been updated And trust me i have reported this multiples times , soooooooooooo .......... :(
JudasIscariot: I know that this will be fixed but in due time :)

cyboff: but customers like me are lazy bastards :D
JudasIscariot: Keep in mind that I am, well, I won't say lazy since my overlords are reading this, but I do tend to be forgetful and the feedback/bug reporting system available at the Contact Us link helps keep everything in order.

in short, having me report everything would be like using IP over avian carriers.
OK, so I rather reported it :D
JudasIscariot: Keep in mind that I am, well, I won't say lazy since my overlords are reading this, (...)
<blushed>
Attachments: