It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The "ACCOUNT" tab has vanished from my GOG login as of the last 24 hours or so. I am logged in and account operations appear to work, but the account menu has completely vanished.

Makin' Websites is Hard™
HypersomniacLive: [...] sable Firefox.
I don't think sables and foxes can interbreed; in fact, foxes eat sables.
HypersomniacLive: [...] sable Firefox.
HunchBluntley: I don't think sables and foxes can interbreed; in fact, foxes eat sables.
A <span class="bold">firefox</span> is not a fox, but a <span class="bold">red panda</span>, and it only eats bamboo, eggs, birds, and insects.  ;-p
Post edited April 08, 2017 by _Slaugh_
HunchBluntley: I don't think sables and foxes can interbreed; in fact, foxes eat sables.
_Slaugh_: A <span class="bold">firefox</span> is not a fox, but a <span class="bold">red panda</span>, [...]
Well, that's counter-intuitive. :)
_Slaugh_: [...] it only eats bamboo, eggs, birds, and insects. ;-p
There's probably some variety of one of those things that has "sable" in its name... :P
"ACCOUNT" tab missing update:

- Disabled Adalia Fundamentals
- Disabled Barefoot Essentials
- Logged out of GOG website
- Flushed all gog.com cookies
- Verified that all domain subresources are permitted in RequestPolicyContinued and NoScript for gog.com website that are necessary for proper operation.
- Restarted Firefox
- Go to forum page (logged out), no login box shown where ACCOUNT button normally shows.
- Go to gog.com homepage and login button shows.
- Click on COMMUNITY tab, and when it loads up ACCOUNT has vanished again.

Very robust.
HunchBluntley: There's probably some variety of one of those things that has "sable" in its name... :P
A <span class="bold">fire sable</span> ?  :-p
Oops, they did it again. No account button in community area. :(
Will try to update my Firefox and see if that works as HypersomniacLive and others don't have the problem.

Edit: Nope
Post edited April 08, 2017 by MarkoH01
You are, regrettably, correct - no more account tab on the forum for me either now, and my Firefox dining on another sable did not rectify the situation.

Worst is that the earliest this will be looked into is Monday.
MarkoH01: Oops, they did it again. No account button in community area. :(
Will try to update my Firefox and see if that works as HypersomniacLive and others don't have the problem.

They had non-broken script file cached on their machine.
I can confirm it's broken.
I guess you all need to wait until Monday for the fix...
MarkoH01: Oops, they did it again. No account button in community area. :(

Johny.: They had non-broken script file cached on their machine.
I can confirm it's broken.
I guess you all need to wait until Monday for the fix...
I thank you for the reply then and fill patiently await next week :)
Have a nice sunday.
After the account tab disappearing, it's now the "other user panel" (to start up chat, view member's wishlist, etc) which doesn't appear on the forum (Firefox here).
Account tab shows up correctly in every page, in Galaxy 1.2.4 BETA.
What catpower1980 said. Latest sable Firefox. Thank the gods Monday is just around the corner.
It's all likely the same issue.. once Angular crashes (in the menu bar) it crashes everywhere.

Let me check if my fix for the last time it happened still works.

Edit: Nah, it's something different this time. I don't have the time to figure it out before Gog fixes it tomorrow anyway.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: I[...] Let me check if my fix for the last time it happened still works.

Edit: Nah, it's something different this time. I don't have the time to figure it out before Gog fixes it tomorrow anyway.
You could have asked me to save some time and trouble; your fix was the first thing I tried when it hit me yesterday.