It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Give it another try now, it's possible there was some weird caching going on or somesuch.
moonshineshadow: Still broken.
Must be a (slightly) different issue. At least it's partially fixed, hopefully Johny can sort whatever the issue is for you too..
Johny.: Please check if it works for you now.
For me it works fine now.
moonshineshadow: Still broken.
Ok, I'll mention that in my report update also, and point back here. Ditto with PaterAlf's comment.
I think "report as spam" may be broken for me. It used to be that the "report as spam" next to a post disappeared for good after I used it, but now when I refresh the page, it's back. I'm not sure if the spam gets reported, and it's just the disappearing of the "report" button that's broken or if nothing even does get reported.
moonshineshadow: Anyone else having the problem that they can't open page 4 of their order history? Other pages works fine but when I want to go to page 4 it says "No results found".
The bug persists, but it's slightly different, in my case.
I can't open page 3.
Suddenly in the last hour or so Galaxy has started throwing up a big blue button [GET CONNECTED] for me and wont load any store pages. Restarting the client doesn't help. Games work etc. just no online functionality because it can't log in apparently. Presumably the Galaxy servers are undergoing maintenance or they barfed.

Update: It's doing it on and off sporadically rather. Other software services are not experiencing the issue so it appears to not be on my end at least.
Post edited September 17, 2016 by skeletonbow
moonshineshadow: Nope. Still not working. When going to page 4 or searching for the order I still get the "No results found" thing.
Any info about that, moonshine?
I'm having this issue, too..
I wonder why it keeps happening to some of us, but not others (it's now working, for skeletonbow).

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."
Post edited September 25, 2016 by almabrds
almabrds: Any info about that, moonshine?
I wonder why it keeps happening to some of us, but not others (it's now working, for skeletonbow).
I'm wondering if they have database corruption or something and have to go pull backups off of stone tablets stored in a deep underground abyss protected by a hydra or something. :)
moonshineshadow: Nope. Still not working. When going to page 4 or searching for the order I still get the "No results found" thing.
No new info yet. I gave Johny some more details about the problem and they are still looking into it.
moonshineshadow: No new info yet. I gave Johny some more details about the problem and they are still looking into it.
Thanks.
Keep us informed, please.

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."
Post edited September 25, 2016 by almabrds
Hi people,

Could you please check if the orders history is working for you? I think it should be fixed now.
To the webdev team :

Is it normal to have the captcha offered at the first login attempt to an account ? ,that's extremely annoying -_-
high rated
I got that most annoying "I'm not a robot" captcha today at my very first login.
Is this a deliberate change? If yes, why?

You sure make it more and more annoying to visit this place...
almabrds: Keep us informed, please.
Just quoting so that you see the news :-)

ssoerss: Hi people,
Could you please check if the orders history is working for you? I think it should be fixed now.
Yep, it is working now for me.
HypersomniacLive: I got that most annoying "I'm not a robot" captcha today at my very first login.
Is this a deliberate change? If yes, why?

You sure make it more and more annoying to visit this place...
It's been here since last year if you are referring to the reCaptcha https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_hate_this_new_recaptcha_with_pictures/post4