It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timmy010: OK firstly the embedded videos in the game pages aren't loading anymore. Yes my Firefox isn't the latest version but that's only because Mozilla currently has quality issues. Once this is resolved I'll update. No other pages have issues. On my android device clicking YouTube videos in the game pages does nothing. Again chrome isn't the latest but it honestly isn't that old version. I don't think blaming browser versions is an excuse. The non YouTube video versions are what, animated gifs? Should these really be a problem? I don't think so
Yet they will likely send you the blanket "your browser should be updated/stop using a non supported browser" reply if you send in a ticket....:\
eiii: Filing a ticket for such a minor issue? I've given up on GOG's web site, even more after the last big change where they've thrown away browser compatibility. I do not have the impression they are much interested in such feedback and already would be happy when they at least would fix the most glaring issues.
I only asked as you said that you've been having this issue since way before some (most/all?) of us were affected by it (Sep 25). But I understand the sentiment, I've basically given up on submitting support tickets myself.
timmy010: On my android device clicking YouTube videos in the game pages does nothing. Again chrome isn't the latest but it honestly isn't that old version.
Just turn your Android device 90° (at least when it's a mobile phone or a tablet). Videos will work then.
timmy010: On my android device clicking YouTube videos in the game pages does nothing. Again chrome isn't the latest but it honestly isn't that old version.
PaterAlf: Just turn your Android device 90° (at least when it's a mobile phone or a tablet). Videos will work then.
Not on my Android phone (Moto g7, Android 9 Pie).
PaterAlf: Just turn your Android device 90° (at least when it's a mobile phone or a tablet). Videos will work then.
mrkgnao: Not on my Android phone (Moto g7, Android 9 Pie).
Ok, so it seems it's not a general solution. For my Samsung Galaxy A7, Android 9 it works.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by PaterAlf
Question when i use the search button right from the thread which is left from new post and write 2 words like health bars i get this:
health%20bars
And it doesn't find it in the earth series forum even though it exists. How long has this been a problem?
Post edited November 17, 2019 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Question when i use the search button right from the thread which is left from new post and write 2 words like health bars i get this:
health%20bars
And it doesn't find it in the earth series forum even though it exists. How long has this been a problem?
Search here is a mess....it's usually best to do a site specific search on google/bing/duckduckgo, with the keywords like: words in the thread title, words in that threads posts, user names to look for, etc.
Anyone else finding that, recently, the "My Posts" page seems incredibly prone to displaying GOGbear-as-Atlas? It seems to make no difference what's going on on the site (I noticed this a week or two before the sale began), and it's not true of the front page, nor the rest of the forums (though there are always times when a certain page loads slowly for a while). I haven't been posting very much for a while, and therefore don't know exactly how long it's been a problem before now -- or if it's just my luck that it's only occurring for me.
HunchBluntley: Anyone else finding that, recently, the "My Posts" page seems incredibly prone to displaying GOGbear-as-Atlas? It seems to make no difference what's going on on the site (I noticed this a week or two before the sale began), and it's not true of the front page, nor the rest of the forums (though there are always times when a certain page loads slowly for a while). I haven't been posting very much for a while, and therefore don't know exactly how long it's been a problem before now -- or if it's just my luck that it's only occurring for me.
Took me a few minutes to find this "My Posts" you're referring to, as I've never used it before. Can't really see what it's for.

Anyhow, clicked on it once. Got a GOGbear-as-Atlas. So far so good.

Clicked on it a second time. Got a screen saying "Sorry, but you haven't posted in the forums recently...Back", which reminded me that I did visit it once before, many years ago, got the same ridiculous response (I'm fairly certain I posted at least half a dozen posts this week, including one earlier today), and lost interest.

Losing interest again.
Store page for The Bard's Tale Trilogy only mentions the Windows version, but from by library I can download the Mac version.
dtgreene: Store page for The Bard's Tale Trilogy only mentions the Windows version, but from by library I can download the Mac version.
32-bit game, no longer sold for Mac since it won't work with the latest version anymore, but if you already have it you can still download it of course.
high rated
dtgreene: Store page for The Bard's Tale Trilogy only mentions the Windows version, but from by library I can download the Mac version.
Cavalary: 32-bit game, no longer sold for Mac since it won't work with the latest version anymore, but if you already have it you can still download it of course.
GOG, in their wisdom, have been removing Mac support indications from tens, if not hundreds, of game pages in the past few weeks. Instead of indicating that the game does support Mac, but only up to version 10.14 (as they do for Windows games that do not support Windows 10), they delete the Mac indications altogether from the "Works On" and "System Requirements" sections, leaving only a note in the "Compatibility" field, if at all. Colour me surprised.
Post edited December 01, 2019 by mrkgnao
HunchBluntley: Anyone else finding that, recently, the "My Posts" page seems incredibly prone to displaying GOGbear-as-Atlas? It seems to make no difference what's going on on the site (I noticed this a week or two before the sale began), and it's not true of the front page, nor the rest of the forums (though there are always times when a certain page loads slowly for a while). I haven't been posting very much for a while, and therefore don't know exactly how long it's been a problem before now -- or if it's just my luck that it's only occurring for me.
mrkgnao: Took me a few minutes to find this "My Posts" you're referring to, as I've never used it before. Can't really see what it's for.

Clicked on it a second time. Got a screen saying "Sorry, but you haven't posted in the forums recently...Back", which reminded me that I did visit it once before, many years ago, got the same ridiculous response (I'm fairly certain I posted at least half a dozen posts this week, including one earlier today), and lost interest.

Losing interest again.
It's mostly useful as a "threads with unread replies" roundup. Otherwise, one has to trawl the front page(s) of the forums (or the main "Community" page) to see these threads; I find "My (recent) posts" to be quicker.

Really, it should be called "Topics in which you've recently posted for the first time", because that's how it actually works (and that's the reason it gave you that message -- all your recent posts were probably limited to threads in which you first posted months or years ago). This is why I mostly just use it to quickly find threads in which someone has directly replied to me since my last visit. ;)
mrkgnao: Took me a few minutes to find this "My Posts" you're referring to, as I've never used it before. Can't really see what it's for.

Losing interest again.
HunchBluntley: It's mostly useful as a "threads with unread replies" roundup. Otherwise, one has to trawl the front page(s) of the forums (or the main "Community" page) to see these threads; I find "My (recent) posts" to be quicker.

Really, it should be called "Topics in which you've recently posted for the first time", because that's how it actually works (and that's the reason it gave you that message -- all your recent posts were probably limited to threads in which you first posted months or years ago). This is why I mostly just use it to quickly find threads in which someone has directly replied to me since my last visit. ;)
Got it. I indeed rarely post in a thread for the first time. And even when I do, I start my post with something like "to continue my post above" just to confuse GOG's search engine.

What I do to keep track of posts and replies is mark every thread I post in as "my favourite topic" and then just follow "My favourite topics" on the main forum page.
GOG says I received a friend request, and that I currently have 84 friends. I accepted the friend request, at which point it said I have 85 friends. It still says I have 1 friend request, though, and when I go to my list of friends, it says I have 84 friends and that same person's request is pending. No matter how many times I accept the friend request, it still says I have 84 friends and 1 request pending from that same person. As a direct result of this absurd bug, I can't start a conversation with them.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by finkleroy