It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just checking here

Anyone else still unable to get to their settings menu at the top of the page because it's blocked by the GOG Menu Bar?
tinyE: Just checking here

Anyone else still unable to get to their settings menu at the top of the page because it's blocked by the GOG Menu Bar?
Yes, this is still a problem for me as well.
tinyE: Just checking here

Still broken for me.

If you have Stylus extension in your browser, this bit of CSS should fix the problem:
.nav-spacer {
padding-top: 54px;
}
It's 54px so tabs in community wishlist align with background.
Post edited December 08, 2018 by InkPanther
Yep, still broken here, had to do what InkPanther did but didn't go 54px (didn't think of the community wishlist).
VanishedOne: I'm getting a broken front page in Pale Moon again. 'Now on sale' is empty, news doesn't load, and the word Free appears after every price.
I'm also using Pale Moon but I don't see the word "Free" next to the prices (as you do). I am having problems with Weekly & Weekend sales... and the Browse Deals button doesn't work. I tried using Pale Moon in Safe Mode (which disables all plugins), but that didn't help. I hope GoG can fix these problems, as I have no desire to change my browser.
Cavalary: (And anyone else having browser compatibility issues...)

Got a reply to my support ticket, and it's the expected bad news:

"I'm very sorry, but out website is no longer supported on IE11, and may not be optimized for Palemoon, or for other less popular browsers. Unfortunately this is not going to change. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I understand the sentiment you bring up, but I'm afraid there isn't much that I can do about the issue."
MarkoH01: Only selected browsers are welcomed to our store website. That's ONE strange way to sell more games ;)
What an incredibly lazy attitude their web guys have. Are they so rich they don't need customers?
Attachments:
gog.jpg (79 Kb)
Post edited December 08, 2018 by sbrad5000.849
A Linux version of Overlord II is advertised on the store page (with system requirements too), but it's not available in my library. Same for Mac.
They've fixed the nav bar covering settings.
Is it just me or is the bottom bar (Redeem code, Reclaim your game. etc.) on the wishlist page now semi-covering the last game on your list?
Pajama: Is it just me or is the bottom bar (Redeem code, Reclaim your game. etc.) on the wishlist page now semi-covering the last game on your list?
Looks fine to me. No more padding, but the footer starts just after the last game.
Cavalary: Looks fine to me. No more padding, but the footer starts just after the last game.
Yes, the gap has disappeared and the footer is now creeping right up over the last game - doesn't look good :(

Are there any script gurus out there who can cobble together a Stylus script to move the footer back down again? Thanks in advance if so :)
The Featured deals tab on homepage become Our friends.
Sub-sections of Now on sale tab are wrong.
For now, they are "Russia, The Earth, China, France, Poland, Germany", but games listed there have nothing to do with those stupid titles.
Featured deals on homepage showed games that have zero discount.
Cavalary: (And anyone else having browser compatibility issues...)

Got a reply to my support ticket, and it's the expected bad news:

"I'm very sorry, but out website is no longer supported on IE11, and may not be optimized for Palemoon, or for other less popular browsers. Unfortunately this is not going to change. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I understand the sentiment you bring up, but I'm afraid there isn't much that I can do about the issue."
Thanks for the info... :S
Of course, with current sale, same issues again. :/

And sorry for late answer, I didn't got a notification for your answer ^^"
Attachments:
broken.jpg (90 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Splatsch
kbnrylaec: Sub-sections of Now on sale tab are wrong.
For now, they are "Russia, The Earth, China, France, Poland, Germany", but games listed there have nothing to do with those stupid titles.
GOG renamed "Now on sale" to Favorites from, which is still meaningless.
What the fu*k is "Favorites from The Earth?"
Those games are totally unrelated with those stupid titles.

GOG staff are so lazy that they just rename things, and do not really fix bugs.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by kbnrylaec