It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Use this Web Browser to open GOG.com seems like hackers or scammers has been tampering with the internet code, Also with galaxies internet code.

You actually got free after every game, Splatsch?
Post edited November 09, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: You actually got free after every game, Splatsch?
Yep, just under the price ! You can see on my screenshots what front page looks like for me :P
Post edited November 09, 2018 by Splatsch
See I use Opera For a reason:

again OPERA WEB BROWSER

Direct Download for windows Here

Direct Download for Mac Here

Direct Download for Linux Here
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (322 Kb)
untitled1.jpg (351 Kb)
untitled2.jpg (429 Kb)
fr33kSh0w2012: See I use Opera For a reason:
[...]
Thanks for the suggestion, and I'll remember it if I decide to change my browser one day :)
For now, I would prefer to stick with PaleMoon, it's a browser that I appreciate, and given that it's based on Firefox, I've got good hopes that things can get fixed. Moreover, I'm not really using front page anymore since the redesign :/ So it's only with events like this that it's problematic.
For current giveaway, I used temporarily Firefox the time to grab the movie.
Still, thanks again ;)

Edit : and really sorry, I didn't thought your previous message was a direct answer to me XD
Post edited November 09, 2018 by Splatsch
high rated
So, in what seems to be GOG tradition, the web-team broke the front page in order to put up a very nice GA. And as usual, everything works as should in any Chrome based browser.

*sigh*
high rated
BKGaming: Looks like it is because someone set it from private to unlisted...

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1430742867#changelog
Got an answer from support ;

answer : "everything is normal"

*sigh*

solution to fix the issue (at least removing the invalid entry) :

https://www.gog.com/user/refresh

but i'm afraid, it could happend again since this bug, is triggered after a purchase (either games or dlc). so until it's fixed it's most likely a temporary solution.
Post edited November 10, 2018 by DyNaer
high rated
After more than a week, "Jill of the Jungle" still has no forum.

At first, I thought they might have a problem building one in the jungle, but then I remembered that they do have one for "Journey to the Center of the Earth", which sounds quite a bit more challenging.

So, now I'm beginning to think --- as unlikely as it may seem --- that it might be a bug.
high rated
mrkgnao: After more than a week, "Jill of the Jungle" still has no forum.

At first, I thought they might have a problem building one in the jungle, but then I remembered that they do have one for "Journey to the Center of the Earth", which sounds quite a bit more challenging.

So, now I'm beginning to think --- as unlikely as it may seem --- that it might be a bug.
Actually just sent a support ticket about it earlier.
store prices are all euros. not gbp. you know it's things like this which mean i miss big sales like halloween. i hate you gog
The bug that makes it impossible to access more than 5 "topics I've participated in" is still not fixed. I am actually rather annoyed since a topic I didn't expect to get deleted did get deleted, and as a result I no longer have easy access to other topics I am interested in, like the two "gimmick" topics.

That bug should be fixed, and the "report as spam" mechanism should be fixed to prevent it from being used to delete topics that have had a decent amount of legitimate activity.
Interplay sale is not listed on homepage.
kbnrylaec: Interplay sale is not listed on homepage.
GOG finally fixed the bug, but 1849 is listed there. It is not an Interplay game.
dtgreene: The bug that makes it impossible to access more than 5 "topics I've participated in" is still not fixed. I am actually rather annoyed since a topic I didn't expect to get deleted did get deleted, and as a result I no longer have easy access to other topics I am interested in, like the two "gimmick" topics.

That bug should be fixed, and the "report as spam" mechanism should be fixed to prevent it from being used to delete topics that have had a decent amount of legitimate activity.
Yep, also wondering why that one got deleted...
Sorcerer King – Rivals has been listed on https://www.gog.com/games?tab=on_sale over one week, while in fact it has zero discount.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals/post733
anybody else missing a game in their library?
until yesterday evening I've had 772 games and now it's just 771 ...
not using galaxy btw.