It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now I'm having the USD problem on the site, despite not having it even as recently as yesterday. Galaxy is still fine.

EDIT: Happy 100 pages of site problems, y'all.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by Blackdrazon
The new game Jill of the Jungle is not showed on New tab of homepage.
Now we have to go through this pain-in-the-butt Captcha garbage, and it seems GOG will no longer allow you to stay logged in so you don't have to deal with the Captcha.

It just keeps getting worse.
HawkDawg: Now we have to go through this pain-in-the-butt Captcha garbage, and it seems GOG will no longer allow you to stay logged in so you don't have to deal with the Captcha.

It just keeps getting worse.
What do you mean by us not letting you stay logged in anymore?
Every time I close my browser (Firefox) I get logged out because next time I come back to the site I have to go through that Captcha to log in again.

This just started in the past couple of days. I never had this problem before, and it's not due to a Firefox update either.

I did come up with a work-around for this though. I installed Opera. It seems to let GOG remember me.
It's just a pain in the butt to have to install an additional browser just to use a website that worked fine until the recent website update.

It's really a shame too. I liked GOG until this website update.
kbnrylaec: The countdown clock on Treats tab have no background image.
It is supposed to show the Halloween theme [1], but GOG set it like this: background-image: url("").

[1] http://images-3.gog.com/a9d019c23061443bf44ed99c24af57d5053489a7a13fabd1fa8428e466f8026d.jpg
MarkoH01: My countdown looks even better...
48 hours passed after GOG re-re-introduced countdown clocks, and both bugs are still not fixed.

Obviously, GOG staff do not use their own website.
HawkDawg: Every time I close my browser (Firefox) I get logged out because next time I come back to the site I have to go through that Captcha to log in again.

This just started in the past couple of days. I never had this problem before, and it's not due to a Firefox update either.

I did come up with a work-around for this though. I installed Opera. It seems to let GOG remember me.
It's just a pain in the butt to have to install an additional browser just to use a website that worked fine until the recent website update.

I don't have that problem with the updated Firefox.

Check the privacy settings in Firefox and delete the GOG cookies.
gixgox: I don't have that problem with the updated Firefox.

Check the privacy settings in Firefox and delete the GOG cookies.
I tired that. It didn't help.

Opera works so I can live with that. Especially since I won't be visiting GOG much anymore. Only when games I own are updated.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by HawkDawg
MarkoH01: My countdown looks even better...
kbnrylaec: 48 hours passed after GOG re-re-introduced countdown clocks, and both bugs are still not fixed.

Obviously, GOG staff do not use their own website.
Maybe they use Galaxy only since it seems to work there.
HawkDawg: Every time I close my browser (Firefox) I get logged out because next time I come back to the site I have to go through that Captcha to log in again.

Nothing changed with the way we handle auth cookies, I'd say it's something wrong with your Firefox installation - seems like it clears cookies when you close it. Check if they're still there after you reopen the browser, if they are but you're logged out please open a support ticket and we'll investigate :)
can't sign in directly to support pages. 2 day issue atleast.
still not fixed. not goingto buy anything from the halloween sale if it's not fixed.
kbnrylaec: The new game Jill of the Jungle is not showed on New tab of homepage.
Two new games today are not showed on New tab of homepage.
Jill of the Jungle on homepage have no price tag. It just showed a blank.
It should show FREE or $0.00, not just blank.
I was trawling through the last few minutes of the Trick or Treat sale seeing if there was anything interesting when my currency suddenly changed to EUR while I was browsing, and there's now no longer any option of using GBP, just euros and USD. Put me off from looking any further. Super annoying.