It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, it is not like this is the first time this happens... let's see how long it takes this time to get the function back ;-)
Yeah... Actually noticed the lack of dot despite having a reply earlier today but can't say I looked where the account menu should be so may have even missed the lack of it till now.
On my phone so I can't check (and haven't had any issues here) but it's usually an error with AngularJS script they cobbled together for the forum.
Once there is an error it basically breaks everything AngularJS related, which is basically all the moving parts and account stuff.
The front page only has a row of four games instead of the usual five. Also, the Forum Replies dot still exists for me even though I've read through all my replies.
high rated
Yeah, there's an angular error

Uncaught Error: [$injector:unpr] Unknown provider: gogAnalyticsActionsProvider <- gogAnalyticsActions

for any blues watching this thread.
For the better part of a day, the dropdown menu with my name on it disappeared when accessing the forum, but it was fine when accessing my library or the main page. That issue has been fixed, but now the most recent post in all threads runs off the screen below, so I can't read them without clicking the "reply" button and reading what's quoted. The "new post" button is way down at the bottom of the page, as well. I've never seen this issue before, and I've been running Barefoot Essentials and Adalia Fundamentals with Tampermonkey in Chrome for the longest time. It's probably an issue of breaking something in the process of fixing something else. Does anyone know what's causing this, and if it has anything to do with either of the user scripts?
Post edited July 17, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: For the better part of a day, the dropdown menu with my name on it disappeared when accessing the forum, but it was fine when accessing my library or the main page. That issue has been fixed, but now the most recent post in all threads runs off the screen below, so I can't read them without clicking the "reply" button and reading what's quoted. The "new post" button is way down at the bottom of the page, as well. I've never seen this issue before, and I've been running Barefoot Essentials and Adalia Fundamentals with Tampermonkey in Chrome for the longest time. It's probably an issue of breaking something in the process of fixing something else. Does anyone know what's causing this, and if it has anything to do with either of the user scripts?
I haven't noticed anything like that I would disable your scripts and clear cache.
Disabling Barefoot Essentials fixed it.
gixgox: Disabling Barefoot Essentials fixed it.
It appears all that needs to be disabled is the last option in the bugfixes menu (keep the footer at the bottom of the page). No need to disable the entire script. The issue I was having with the bottom of the page and also the issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum have both been fixed. Thanks to HypersomniacLive for figuring out how to fix it.
gixgox: Disabling Barefoot Essentials fixed it.
finkleroy: It appears all that needs to be disabled is the last option in the bugfixes menu (keep the footer at the bottom of the page). No need to disable the entire script. The issue I was having with the bottom of the page and also the issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum have both been fixed. Thanks to HypersomniacLive for figuring out how to fix it.
Thanks, everything is fine now.
It's wonderful that you can always rely on the knowledge of the best men/women of the forums.
high rated
finkleroy: It appears all that needs to be disabled is the last option in the bugfixes menu (keep the footer at the bottom of the page). No need to disable the entire script. The issue I was having with the bottom of the page and also the issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum have both been fixed. Thanks to HypersomniacLive for figuring out how to fix it.
The issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum had nothing to do with BE, it was caused by the issue reported by adaliabooks in post #1745. Jus a FYI.
moonshineshadow: Well, it is not like this is the first time this happens... let's see how long it takes this time to get the function back ;-)
The account menu is back for me. But I still have that neat purple dot near the community menu and have no idea how to get rid of it (other than hiding it with BE :P).
high rated
eiii: The account menu is back for me. But I still have that neat purple dot near the community menu and have no idea how to get rid of it (other than hiding it with BE :P).
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification
Maybe this will help.
Thank you! :)
eiii: The account menu is back for me. But I still have that neat purple dot near the community menu and have no idea how to get rid of it (other than hiding it with BE :P).
InkPanther: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification
Maybe this will help.
I also thank you. :)