It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Email title of "You've received a GOG.com gift!" often showed in different languages.
For example, the mail for Xenonauts redeem key showed Chinese: "您收到了礼品!".
Previous mails showed in other languages that I can not read.
customers to gog, customers to gog. do you read me? over. dying light content drop 10 has been released. we require offline updates for the content. some of us haven't been suckered into your client. over.
timmy010: customers to gog, customers to gog. do you read me? over. dying light content drop 10 has been released. we require offline updates for the content. some of us haven't been suckered into your client. over.
I submitted a support ticket about this exact issue 5 days ago, and haven't heard anything back from them. How hard is it to answer a simple question? Clearly they just don't care.
Not new bugs.
But since GOG fixed a similar bug yesterday [1], I think it is good to list them here.

Bombshell, Prison Architect, and Urban Empire have classic installers that have a (g) in their filename.
(g) should only appear in Galaxy-bundled installers.

Those bugs were reported tens of times at forum, but GOG never fix them until yesterday.

setup_bombshell_1.2.10466(g)_(16787)*
setup_prison_architect_32_13f_(17245)_(g).exe
setup_urban_empire_1.2.1.3(g)_(16910)*

[1]
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_web_installers_for_all_gog_games/post33
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_web_installers_for_all_gog_games/post34
timmy010: customers to gog, customers to gog. do you read me? over. dying light content drop 10 has been released. we require offline updates for the content. some of us haven't been suckered into your client. over.
I just received an e-mail from GOG support regarding this issue:
Sorry for the late reply. These content drops do not require an update to the installer, they are distributed by an in-game system. New content should appear in your stash automatically.
Both countdown clocks of Special Promo: Aragami are wrong

I thought GOG finally hire someone that know how to set clocks right, and then GOG set the clocks wrong again.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_wrong_countdown_timezone_promo_of_gog/post66

The new forum manager is active enough, but he/she ignore bug reports like other blues.
finkleroy: I just received an e-mail from GOG support regarding this issue:

Sorry for the late reply. These content drops do not require an update to the installer, they are distributed by an in-game system. New content should appear in your stash automatically.
finkleroy:
just saw your post, have these items existed before techland announced the dlc? or are they available for in-game downloader, in which case, it's not offline content.
What did just(?) break (again): no more update flags...

E.g. "Order of Battle - World War II" was updated yesterday but - AGAIN - there is no update flag in the games library. It seems - at least for me - there are no more update flags in the account library since the website was updated a few days ago (and offline installers are now offered below the galaxy download button)....

This is a very annoying problem because you now have to manually check if any of your games have been updated recently...
RainbowDragon: What did just(?) break (again): no more update flags...
I did not get any update flags for 13 days.
During the 13 days, I have 69 game-updates.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post19877
RainbowDragon: What did just(?) break (again): no more update flags...
kbnrylaec: I did not get any update flags for 13 days.
During the 13 days, I have 69 game-updates.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post19877
Well, I was afraid that this would be a genereal problem and not just me and your post seems to confirm that, thank you.

And thank you for the "what did just update" link - it is really annoying to manually go through your library and look for changes!

I even have another new update for your list: Galactic Civilizations III" was updated today (of course without an update flag in my library)... will post a short info in the other thread too...
timmy010: just saw your post, have these items existed before techland announced the dlc? or are they available for in-game downloader, in which case, it's not offline content.
Techland included all 10 content drops in the March update to the offline installer. From what I gather, the game checks your computer's clock, and if it's set to after a certain time and date, the content is automatically unlocked. Others on the forum have said that the content showed up on its own. I don't have the game installed because I was waiting for the final content drop before playing it. The best way verify that the content does not require internet access is to install it, block internet access for it with your firewall, and see if it shows up.
finkleroy: Techland included all 10 content drops in the March update to the offline installer. From what I gather, the game checks your computer's clock, and if it's set to after a certain time and date, the content is automatically unlocked. Others on the forum have said that the content showed up on its own. I don't have the game installed because I was waiting for the final content drop before playing it. The best way verify that the content does not require internet access is to install it, block internet access for it with your firewall, and see if it shows up.
ok, so i've downloaded the game, and tested it without internet connection and galaxy. i have limited information as to how to tell if it exists and where to look for it, or if it simply doesn't exist. first i had a look at the "what's new" section. there were eight items and no mention of content drop 10. i had a look at my buggy and i couldn't see the "desert fury". i had a look at my stash to change my character. there were 3 other playable characters (4 including crane) but no mention of the "badlands rider". i have finished the games but i haven't done all the side missions and i don't know if this is a requirement. most likely, content is not present.
timmy010: ok, so i've downloaded the game, and tested it without internet connection and galaxy. i have limited information as to how to tell if it exists and where to look for it, or if it simply doesn't exist. first i had a look at the "what's new" section. there were eight items and no mention of content drop 10. i had a look at my buggy and i couldn't see the "desert fury". i had a look at my stash to change my character. there were 3 other playable characters (4 including crane) but no mention of the "badlands rider". i have finished the games but i haven't done all the side missions and i don't know if this is a requirement. most likely, content is not present.
Open a ticket with support and let me know what they say if and when they ever decide to respond. They sent me this screenshot as proof that the new content is present. Here is a link to Techalnd's list of what content is contained in each drop.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy:
given that screenshot, i can 100% verify content is not in the offline installers and not available offline. support is a waste of time. i've got too many tickets pending.
finkleroy:
created a support ticket, will follow-up hopefully