It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stopped getting notifications for replies
greeklover: Stopped getting notifications for replies
There's a small purple dot now when you have replies (and also when there is new feed activity). I guess this is the new notification.
And it changed the place to COMMUNITY tab.
PaterAlf: There's a small purple dot now when you have replies (and also when there is new feed activity). I guess this is the new notification.
It just appeared, Gog is so quick to fix stuff:D
high rated
PaterAlf: There's a small purple dot now when you have replies (and also when there is new feed activity). I guess this is the new notification.
But it doesn't tell you what replies you have, does it? Why change something that they introduced not that long ago, and worked well?
HypersomniacLive: But it doesn't tell you what replies you have, does it? Why change something that they introduced not that long ago, and worked well?
I have no idea and I agree: The notification for forum replies was one of the few things that worked extremely well. Not to mention that the old notification was much more visible than the tiny purple dot we have now.
high rated
PaterAlf: I have no idea and I agree: The notification for forum replies was one of the few things that worked extremely well. Not to mention that the old notification was much more visible than the tiny purple dot we have now.
So, in typical GOG fashion scrap something useful and working well, and replace it with something meh that nobody asked for.

It doesn't tell you what replies you have, it's just another link to the "My posts" page that blinks every time someone replies to you.

GOG's really taking the piss.
Not sure how long this has been a thing, but it is now no longer possible to rearrange tags in the game list by dragging the eight dots. Tried in Chrome, Edge and the Galaxy client. I get the "hand" cursor, but holding down the mouse button does nothing.
_ChaosFox_: Not sure how long this has been a thing, but it is now no longer possible to rearrange tags in the game list by dragging the eight dots. Tried in Chrome, Edge and the Galaxy client. I get the "hand" cursor, but holding down the mouse button does nothing.
Yeah, rearranging tags isn't working. I added some thinking they now reorganize themselves automatically but nothing happened, the new one remains on top despite its initial letter. This feature is definetly broke.
Wanted to check the rules for how in-dev works clicked the Learn more about games in development link.
Got the message "oops You're not authorized to access this page", could just be at my end, not sure.
looks like keyboard shortcuts for images on the game pages is broken...
timmy010: looks like keyboard shortcuts for images on the game pages is broken...
Been a while...
DampSquib: Wanted to check the rules for how in-dev works clicked the Learn more about games in development link.
Got the message "oops You're not authorized to access this page", could just be at my end, not sure.
Thanks for the heads up. That was actually on our end but it should be fixed now :)
DampSquib: Love me.
JudasIscariot: Thanks for the heads up. That was actually on our end but it should be fixed now :)

Yup fixed.
I can't accept friends invites...