It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I DIDN'T break the site this morning just by being here? That post my message hanging bug isn't my fault? Phew, now here's to hoping it can be fixed post haste.
hello Rager :D

Have some coffee.

Stay a while.
Themken: Every post hanging here too.
This is now fixed :)
Themken: Every post hanging here too.
JudasIscariot: This is now fixed :)
Does this mean the 'Game specific forum' bug where the date of the last post on the main forum page shows as Nov. 30, -0001 is now fixed too?

EDIT: Apparently not :( Any idea on the ETA for this fix?
Post edited December 02, 2017 by Pajama
JudasIscariot: We're looking into this exact issue but, as of right now, no ETA as to when it will be resolved, sorry for the hassle :)
What about the same bug plaguing the creation of new threads which has been reported here (and elsewhere) several times (starting here)?

EDIT: Nope, this one still goes strong. Are you at least in the process of fixing it? It's been over two months now.
Post edited December 01, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: What about the same bug plaguing the creation of new threads which has been reported here (and elsewhere) several times (starting here)?

EDIT: Nope, this one still goes strong. Are you at least in the process of fixing it? It's been over two months now.
From what I can see, it's being looked into but no ETA on a fix at this time. Once the issue does get fixed, I will let you know :)
What's the deal with this?

EDIT: Of course, now it's no longer occurring.
Attachments:
Post edited December 08, 2017 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: What's the deal with this?

EDIT: Of course, now it's no longer occurring.
"Hello Neighbor Pre-Order" was renamed "Hello Neighbor", and it took a few minutes for the new title to show up. In the meantime, the space it formerly occupied was just blank for a few minutes until another game took its place.
The game card for Hello Neighbor still says "Released: August 29, 2017", and the description still says "Hello Neighbor is coming in Summer 2017." Also, the changelog says "Update (28 July 2017)", so Adalia Fundamentals should probably be made aware that the product has changed from the alpha version to the full release. I'm sure all of this is screwed up because it's a title that wasn't listed as being in development, but the alpha version was available before the full release of the game. Also, please remove that extremely irritating animated .gif in the description.
Post edited December 09, 2017 by finkleroy
finkleroy: The game card for Hello Neighbor still says "Released: August 29, 2017", and the description still says "Hello Neighbor is coming in Summer 2017." Also, the changelog says "Update (28 July 2017)", so Adalia Fundamentals should probably be made aware that the product has changed from the alpha version to the full release. I'm sure all of this is screwed up because it's a title that wasn't listed as being in development, but the alpha version was available before the full release of the game. Also, please remove that extremely irritating animated .gif in the description.
You should probably post that in the release thread: this is more for things that are (reliably) not working right with the site itself, not for things like incorrect info on store pages.
Also, I'm pretty sure GOG isn't going to remove a .gif that the game's publisher had them put there. ;)
finkleroy: The game card for Hello Neighbor still says "Released: August 29, 2017", and the description still says "Hello Neighbor is coming in Summer 2017." Also, the changelog says "Update (28 July 2017)", so Adalia Fundamentals should probably be made aware that the product has changed from the alpha version to the full release. I'm sure all of this is screwed up because it's a title that wasn't listed as being in development, but the alpha version was available before the full release of the game. Also, please remove that extremely irritating animated .gif in the description.
HunchBluntley: You should probably post that in the release thread: this is more for things that are (reliably) not working right with the site itself, not for things like incorrect info on store pages.
Also, I'm pretty sure GOG isn't going to remove a .gif that the game's publisher had them put there. ;)
Thanks. I've done that now.
A bunch of the games in the "Notable" section on the main page show as being "FREE" until you add them to your cart. Distant Worlds, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, A Hat in Time, What Remains of Edith Finch and possibly Cuphead and Hellblade. I own those last two, so they show as "OWNED".
finkleroy: A bunch of the games in the "Notable" section on the main page show as being "FREE" until you add them to your cart. Distant Worlds, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, A Hat in Time, What Remains of Edith Finch and possibly Cuphead and Hellblade. I own those last two, so they show as "OWNED".
Just came into the forum to see what was up with that, if I'm the only one seeing this. Thanks for confirming it isn't just me. And of course if you were still wondering, it isn't just you.
GOG sent me an e-mail that states that We Happy Few is 40% off, but the game's not on sale.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by finkleroy
This is how my main page looks.
My language was and currently is English.

I've also noticed that some recently added posts from one of threads are missing. Considering problems with forum (earlier today), something goes wrong, I'm afraid...
Attachments: