It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: So, the blocker is reminded that they've blocked someone, but the blocked one is oblivious of the fact, and can even send a friend's invitation. Which they'd not do if they knew that they've been blocked, would they now?
Not unless they're desperate (which, obviously, I'm not – obviously!).

Lemon_Curry: Ah, it changes into ’PENDING INVITATION…’ [...]
HypersomniacLive: Anything to keep you from getting wind that you've been blocked, mate!
Woo-hoo!

HypersomniacLive: OK, this implementation is beyond ridiculous and broken. Not only did I receive your invitation, I can even accept it, if I choose so. While I have you still blocked.

And this is on top of the fact that in order to block somebody, one has to first allow/invite them into their chat.

*rolls eyes*

And I've accepted your invitation. So now, we're friends. But we can't chat. Because I still have you blocked.

*facedesk*
It gets even better. 'START CONVERSATION' and 'BLOCK CHAT' are among my options related to you in the 'FRIENDS' section of my account, and once again I'm not notified that you have me blocked (there's no additional info when hovering over those options).

Um, we're still friends, right? ;D
Post edited September 01, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: [...] (which, obviously, I'm not – obviously!). [...]
Of course not!

Lemon_Curry: [...]

It gets even better. 'START CONVERSATION' and 'BLOCK CHAT' are among my options related to you in the 'FRIENDS' section of my account, and once again I'm not notified that you have me blocked (there's no additional info when hovering over those options). [...]
Test result may be inaccurate, especially regarding the "Start Conversation"; I unblocked you in the mean time.
But fret not, I reblocked you now, so check again.

Lemon_Curry: [...] Um, we're still friends, right? ;D
Of course we are - didn't I just reblock you? Need more proof?
HypersomniacLive: Test result may be inaccurate, especially regarding the "Start Conversation"; I unblocked you in the mean time.
But fret not, I reblocked you now, so check again.
Ah right, 'START CONVERSATION' is greyed out now and I get the proper ’You can’t chat with this user due to their or your privacy settings' message (which also appears below our previous conversation in the chat (where I still have the option to block you)).

However, the 'BLOCK CHAT' option remains available even though you've already blocked our conversation. :)

HypersomniacLive: Of course we are - didn't I just reblock you? Need more proof?
Ha!
Post edited September 01, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Two multiplayer checkboxes in the features tab on the library screen. One looks to show games with all forms of multiplayer and the other looks to show games with Galaxy multiplayer. Perhaps it's not fully implemented yet?

Confusing to say the least... needs a better name.
Attachments:
capture.png (95 Kb)
Post edited September 01, 2017 by BKGaming
BKGaming: Two multiplayer checkboxes in the features tab on the library screen. One looks to show games with all forms of multiplayer and the other looks to show games with Galaxy multiplayer. Perhaps it's not fully implemented yet?

Try again, please :) Should be fixed already :)
BKGaming: Two multiplayer checkboxes in the features tab on the library screen. One looks to show games with all forms of multiplayer and the other looks to show games with Galaxy multiplayer. Perhaps it's not fully implemented yet?

JudasIscariot: Try again, please :) Should be fixed already :)
Nope. I still see it.
JudasIscariot: Try again, please :) Should be fixed already :)
BKGaming: Nope. I still see it.
My bad. Didn't see the "library screen" :)
Lemon_Curry: Ah right, 'START CONVERSATION' is greyed out now and I get the proper ’You can’t chat with this user due to their or your privacy settings' message [...]
Isn't it funny that you're supposed to think that I just may have tightened my privacy settings, and all's good? Unless we are befriended, in which case it's simply a load of crap (see below).

Lemon_Curry: [... in the chat (where I still have the option to block you)).

However, the 'BLOCK CHAT' option remains available even though you've already blocked our conversation. :)

Ha!
Of course you still have the option to block me (too) - since we are befriended, you should be able to contact me, so that message basically tells you that I've blocked you or "blocked" you (i.e. set my chat to nobody)*. In which case you go "aargh, that !&?@#!#%&!", so what do you do? You... retaliate by blocking me back! There!

This whole implementation feels like a reflection of how little kids often react when they get into a fight:
- Kid A: You're mean, I'm not talking to you anymore!
- Kid B: No, I'M not talking to you anymore!

*unless, of course, I haven't and it's one of GOG's bugs that pop up randomly.
I can't use my chat, it says "Impossible de trouver l'adresse DNS du serveur chat.gog.test" !
MaxFulvus: I can't use my chat, it says "Impossible de trouver l'adresse DNS du serveur chat.gog.test" !
Yeah, me too.

It should be chat.gog.com though so it looks like someone has accidentally put something live that they shouldn't have maybe?
MaxFulvus: I can't use my chat, it says "Impossible de trouver l'adresse DNS du serveur chat.gog.test" !
adaliabooks: Yeah, me too.
You also have your browser set up in French? :P

Jokes aside, yep, I can't access my chat either.
muntdefems: You also have your browser set up in French? :P

Jokes aside, yep, I can't access my chat either.
You don't? :P

Yeah, I've started a thread about it. Gog are actually implementing a new chat box by the look of things and it's either gone live accidentally or not been put live properly.

I've pinged the blues.
blood and wine expansion (and by extension, witcher 3 goty) MP3 goodies are non-standard mp3s. as a result pro players such as vlc have no issues while "dumb" players such as "mp3 cd" players will be incompatible unless the flac or original mp3 gets transcoded. long standing issue but it's not like gog cares.
HypersomniacLive: Of course you still have the option to block me (too) - since we are befriended, you should be able to contact me, so that message basically tells you that I've blocked you or "blocked" you (i.e. set my chat to nobody)*. In which case you go "aargh, that !&?@#!#%&!", so what do you do? You... retaliate by blocking me back! There!
That sounds like a plan! :P

*Sigh*
Post edited September 04, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
BKGaming: Nope. I still see it.
JudasIscariot: My bad. Didn't see the "library screen" :)
Yep I only see it in the library and it's still that way. :P