It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: No kidding, i have a bug (not the one which crashed firefox) and i got the above answer....

the site is just a bugfest >_>
Funny thing is that I've already done all that stuff while testing something else, and it's still there. You think that if I tell GOG that I've already tried all their usual suggestions it will lead to a different reply? At least one other user (IIRC, it was moonshineshadow) did so and they still got the scripted reply.
Grargar: It seems that GOG has unbundled the two DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Mindgames and Gold Edition Upgrade. They look like a mess and an account refresh didn't fix them.
The dowload seems broken too, hopefully this gets fixed soon.
stg83: Avatar change not showing up on the forum for me and quite a few other users, I first learned of this issue when IAmSinistar changed his avatar. So how long does it actually take to see the change reflected on the website? And will this be fixed or is it a non-issue for GOG like most things on the forum.

www.gog.com/forum/general/orion_trail/post1
This problem hasn't been solved yet... It's been a week now... :-(
There's something funny going on with my Wishlist, and since I'm testing adaliabooks script, I'd like to ask if anyone else who is not using that script and has a two-page long wishlist, has noticed something like this.

The first page displays fine, but the second one is a series of blank entries with a "TBA" price tag. Interestingly, these entries allow me to add them to your wishlist (first screenshot: notice the little heart button instead of the X one).

And if I change the order while on the second page, it forces a page refresh that brings me back to the first one where the blank entries with the "TBA" price tag have spilled over to it (second screenshot).

Funnily enough, Technobabylon showed in my Wishlist (with a messed up "owned+price" tag) which I was able to remove clicking the X button.

Anyone else with this?
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: There's something funny going on with my Wishlist, and since I'm testing adaliabooks script, I'd like to ask if anyone else who is not using that script and has a two-page long wishlist, has noticed something like this.

The first page displays fine, but the second one is a series of blank entries with a "TBA" price tag. Interestingly, these entries allow me to add them to your wishlist (first screenshot: notice the little heart button instead of the X one).

And if I change the order while on the second page, it forces a page refresh that brings me back to the first one where the blank entries with the "TBA" price tag have spilled over to it (second screenshot).

Funnily enough, Technobabylon showed in my Wishlist (with a messed up "owned+price" tag) which I was able to remove clicking the X button.

Anyone else with this?
Well i don't use the script you mention, and i have the same "feature" >_>
HypersomniacLive: There's something funny going on with my Wishlist, and since I'm testing adaliabooks script, I'd like to ask if anyone else who is not using that script and has a two-page long wishlist, has noticed something like this.

Anyone else with this?
Does this occur on every browser you have? Does it also occur when you don't have the script active?

Anyone else with this?
Nowhere near 100 entries, so can't comment on whether I see the same, but...

Most everyone's wishlist is filled with obsolete entries (e.g. preorder games, other games that changed their IDs, etc.), but until now GOG did not display them, so they were invisible (except to MaGog's "Get From GOG" facility). I would guess that GOG now has a bug whereby they attempt to display them, but since the IDs are invalid, they display empty entries instead.

How is your wishlist sorted? Is by date added, it would make sense that these (mostly older) entries, would end up on the second page. Try sorting by title.

Example of common obsolete entries:
- Pillars of Eternity preoder
- Trine 3 preorder
- Kyn preorder
- Grand Ages Medieval preorder
- Not a Hero preorder
- Lichdom Battlemage old ID
- Republique old ID

P.S. Looked at DyNaer's wishlist and it's probably not what I thought for there are far too many , but sorting by title makes them appear throughout the wishlist, so I would say the bug is GOG being unable to retrieve more than 100 entries.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by mrkgnao
JudasIscariot: Does this occur on every browser you have? Does it also occur when you don't have the script active?
I can anwser : i tried with IE 11 , no addon / no module or whatever used , same problem.

removing a title like pillars of eternity and readding it doesn't change anything

the search function in the whislisht reports 2 entries for "pillars" but they are blank with TBA as price , so something is broken.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by DyNaer
Browser or addons doesn't matter. My colleague have investigated this bug and it will be fixed very soon.

mrkgnao: it's about loading wishlisted products via AJAX and a bug. :)
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Johny.
stg83: Avatar change not showing up on the forum for me and quite a few other users, I first learned of this issue when IAmSinistar changed his avatar. So how long does it actually take to see the change reflected on the website? And will this be fixed or is it a non-issue for GOG like most things on the forum.

www.gog.com/forum/general/orion_trail/post1
Empress_Owl: This problem hasn't been solved yet... It's been a week now... :-(
Well they haven't even acknowledged this as a problem, let alone do anything to solve it. So its not a priority, like everything else on the forum.
Empress_Owl: This problem hasn't been solved yet... It's been a week now... :-(
stg83: Well they haven't even acknowledged this as a problem, let alone do anything to solve it. So its not a priority, like everything else on the forum.
Because it is not a bug. It is a feature. They finally got rid of this constant chaos created by people changing their avatars all the time :P
moonshineshadow: Because it is not a bug. It is a feature. They finally got rid of this constant chaos created by people changing their avatars all the time :P
I knew you would be really happy with this "feature" moonshineshadow, though I had just changed mine to the regular avatar that I use but still stuck with the temporary one. :)

EDIT: Also this issue has actually caused more chaos and confusion since the quoted reply shows the changed avatar while the forum shows the old one. ;)
Post edited October 05, 2015 by stg83
stg83: Well they haven't even acknowledged this as a problem, let alone do anything to solve it. So its not a priority, like everything else on the forum.
moonshineshadow: Because it is not a bug. It is a feature. They finally got rid of this constant chaos created by people changing their avatars all the time :P
I was sure you were involved !!! >:-| grmbl
stg83: I knew you would be really happy with this "feature" moonshineshadow, though I had just changed mine to the regular avatar that I use but still stuck with the temporary one. :)

EDIT: Also this issue has actually caused more chaos and confusion since the quoted reply shows the changed avatar while the forum shows the old one. ;)
Yeah if being serious I have to say that it really is a mess. The quotes show the new avatar while the forum one is stuck. Also in the chat contact list the new avatar is shown. Really confusing, I scrolled the list up and down twice to find someone because I did not realise the person had a new avatar :D

Empress_Owl: I was sure you were involved !!! >:-| grmbl
I don't know what you are talking about *innocent smile* Now gog only needs to fix the avatar change problem in the quotes and in chat and everything will be wonderful :P
Looks like it's fixed, cheers.

On a side note - I am very pleased to see that "very soon" appears to be measured in a very different time-unit than soon™.

mrkgnao: Nowhere near 100 entries, so can't comment on whether I see the same, but...

[...]
Are there 100 unique titles left in the GOG catalogue that you don't have?