It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is this gfhhhsghfhsgs all over again ?
Oy, I asked that this thread be stopped because I am way to humble for it. I am really beginning to wish I'd kept my mouth shut. I want to apologize to the OP and everyone involved and I think it's safe to say that I have learned my lesson regarding how NOT to act when someone is simply trying to show their appreciation for you.
tinyE: Oy, I asked that this thread be stopped because I am way to humble for it. I am really beginning to wish I'd kept my mouth shut. I want to apologize to the OP and everyone involved and I think it's safe to say that I have learned my lesson regarding how NOT to act when someone is simply trying to show their appreciation for you.
...it was more fun as a mysterious twilight zone thread!
tinyE: Oy, I asked that this thread be stopped because I am way to humble for it. I am really beginning to wish I'd kept my mouth shut. I want to apologize to the OP and everyone involved and I think it's safe to say that I have learned my lesson regarding how NOT to act when someone is simply trying to show their appreciation for you.
It's always fun until someone loses...something or other.....I got nothin'.
hay dont worry!
i kinda like it, its mysterious, sorta suites you.
*hands you a trench coat and glasses*