It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
satoru: 2) we didn't ban you because "Your account is just a Community Banned. Its not a deactivated or deleted."
KabyLake: No need to be a rocket scientist to interpret this message as "Your account is just a Community Banned. Its not a deactivated or deleted."

It's easy like 2x2.
Those messages have nothing to do with your ban at all.

What part of the previous 2-3 modmail messages of "We are not approving your post" did you not understand?

What part of posting a thread we did not approve did you not understand?

What part of the 2 other threads we deleted previously did you not understand?

You 'interpreted' what you wanted to interpret. Not what actually happened.

If you want to continue to reject reality go ahead.
low rated
KabyLake: No need to be a rocket scientist to interpret this message as "Your account is just a Community Banned. Its not a deactivated or deleted."

It's easy like 2x2.
satoru: Those messages have nothing to do with your ban at all.

What part of the previous 2-3 modmail messages of "We are not approving your post" did you not understand?

Take easy, man. I did not talked that my reddit ban was undeserved. I actually ignored all automated messages and because I constantly used a modmail. In the modmail I have received the explanation that my account is not deleted.

"An answer from the Reddit moderator in the my last attachment: "You seemed to be unhappy with the fact that your profile was rightfully banned. There's nothing anyone can do . "

Your profile seems fine"
What else do you need?
Post edited July 04, 2018 by KabyLake
low rated
satoru: Those messages have nothing to do with your ban at all.

KabyLake: Take easy, man. I did not talked that my reddit ban was undeserved. I actually ignored all automated messages and because I constantly used a modmail. In the modmail I have received the explanation that my account is not deleted.

"An answer from the Reddit moderator in the my last attachment: "You seemed to be unhappy with the fact that your profile was rightfully banned. There's nothing anyone can do . "

Your profile seems fine"
What else do you need?
The fact that you ddin't bother to read the modmail ban message? But again, why bother to you know 'read' stuff

Or the fact you ignored all the other messages moderators sent you about denying your post. Twice?

But again 'reading' for you is hard apparently
Post edited July 04, 2018 by satoru
low rated
satoru: But again 'reading' for you is hard apparently
Yep, I agree. Sadly, English is not my native language :(
>Someone loses access to hundreds of products he paid good money for
>Shares his negative experience
>Posts lots of evidence, including direct Steam support tickets
>Doesn't hide the fact he bothered Steam support a ((little)) too much
>Just wanted to help fix security issues (Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that trying to help is wrong.)
>Was clumsy and went wrong about it, but had only the best intentions
>Is obviously and understandably incapable of handling this injustice regarding his treatment
>Seeks emotional support (again, understandable)
>Is Russian
>Russians don't have that much purchasing power
>Loses a lot of money
>A moderator joins the thread and calls him a pathological liar... multiple times (such professional, very wow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=squ0qu55JHM
ArachnosX: >Someone loses access to hundreds of products he paid good money for
>Shares his negative experience
>Posts lots of evidence, including direct Steam support tickets
>Doesn't hide the fact he bothered Steam support a ((little)) too much
>Just wanted to help fix security issues (Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that trying to help is wrong.)
>Was clumsy and went wrong about it, but had only the best intentions
You missed out a few steps here

1) Was banned by steam for circumventing security protocols
2) This is normal and is just a normal Community ban which freezes the account in time. And allows them access to all their games.
3) From that point they proceeded to harrass everyone at steam about this.
4) Remember, at this point the person has not lost access to any games. if they had just sucked it up nothing would have happened. They have at this point lost nothing.
5) After HUNDREDS of denials from steam. HUNDREDS. Steam issues an ultimatum. Stop contacting Support regarding the account's community ban.
6) Person ignores said ultimatum
7) Steam goes through with disabling the enire account. An event so rare multiple moderators on steam are genuinieuly confused by this since there's literally no history of this ever happening. Ever.

This person 'lost money' because they actively said "I dont care about my account" and ignored hundreds of warnings from Steam. HUNDREDS OF WARNINGS.

They're a pathologcial liar because they totally misreprsent the events that took place. They didn't get banned for explointing anything. They got their entire account disabled for ignoring support's ultimatum. They were banned from the steam subreddit because, again, they ignored multiple warnings to not post this obvious tripe on our subreddit. Hell on the steam subreddit his other post that we actually banned him on was a nonsense tirade about how "Jared" was corrupt and using alts to ban his accounts. Again totally misrepresenting entirely what happeend.

Note the 'we keep warning you but you keep ignoring us, yet expect sympathy for doing so' problem
Post edited July 05, 2018 by satoru
satoru: They're a pathologcial liar because they totally misreprsent the events that took place. They didn't get banned for explointing anything. They got their entire account disabled for ignoring support's ultimatum. They were banned from the steam subreddit because, again, they ignored multiple warnings to not post this obvious tripe on our subreddit. Hell on the steam subreddit his other post that we actually banned him on was a nonsense tirade about how "Jared" was corrupt and using alts to ban his accounts. Again totally misrepresenting entirely what happeend.
So why do you keep arguing with him if he's a pathological liar?
Post edited July 05, 2018 by richlind33
the OP has no recourse with a lawyer: if the EULA in Russia says the same thing the US one does, the only thing is court-binding arbitration with a max value to the OP of 10,000 USD. If the account is worth more, then they lose that money. This is in the EULA. it's not me making stuff up. We only know what the OP is saying and we don't have the whole side-just what the Op wants us to know. If we had the FULL context for every support ticket including time between tickets, that would probably go a long way towards the OP.
low rated
Thanks for the "low rated" bug.
Post edited August 06, 2018 by KabyLake
wizisi2k: the OP has no recourse with a lawyer: if the EULA in Russia says the same thing the US one does, the only thing is court-binding arbitration with a max value to the OP of 10,000 USD. If the account is worth more, then they lose that money. This is in the EULA. it's not me making stuff up. We only know what the OP is saying and we don't have the whole side-just what the Op wants us to know. If we had the FULL context for every support ticket including time between tickets, that would probably go a long way towards the OP.
The SSA says nothing about a max value. If the amount sought is US$10,000 or less then Steam agrees to reimburse all fees and arbitration costs. If it's more than that them arbitration costs must be shared. Arbitration costs can get very expensive so that's something to think about.
Oh cool! I'd forgotten about this thread! XD

Something to do until the WC Final tomorrow!
Amazing that he still goes on to pester them , if he had settled down on gog by now he could have gotten back at least half of his games right here. I wonder how much patience we all will have to see his antics continue ....

inb4 the legal dept wipes out his letter with a lets meet up in court reply.
richlind33: So why do you keep arguing with him if he's a pathological liar?
Fortunatelly, I can give an answer to this question now :)

Satoru is currently dreaming to became a Global Steam Community Moderator. He is a member of the private Community Moderators group. (and the sole poster on its channel xD).

In his interest to defend Steam and employees in hope that they are promoted him to a global mod. And he is also stole my avatar *o*

He think that I'm his competitor, lol.

satoru: Its sort of cute that you basically have lied about literally everything but somehow expect people hop aboard your "hate Steam train".
As stated on the first page I'm not a Steam or Valve hater. I was also the same contributor like satoru. Here is an example: https://steamcommunity.com/id/satoruu/posthistory (55k forum posts). I just want my subsriptions to be restored.
Attachments:
And next... More actual information in the attachments. Good boy Satoru...
Attachments:
You don't give up, do you? I'm pretty sure this particular well of sympathy has run dry for you.

Also, when did you move to Spain?