It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Mystery Games in Leprechauns’ Hats • 300+ deals up to 90% off

UPDATE: The Sale is coming to its end and Daedalic's catalog joins in for the final stretch, alongside steampunk dungeon-crawler Vaporum. Make sure to snatch your Leprechaun hats and sweet deals until March 19, 11pm, everyone!

Oh, Paddy, dear, an' did ye hear the news that's goin' round? It's the start of the GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale, lasting the whole week, I found!

Come join the festivities - we’re launching with 300+ deals up to -90%, and Leprechaun Hats full of great Mystery Games!

Since we’re all Irish this week, how about having some fun, and checking what the GOG Leprechauns have for us, hidden in their mystery Hats! Every Leprechaun Hat contains a Mystery Game that you don't own yet – it's a great way to discover something new and broaden your horizons. What's more, those Mystery Games that are also on sale cost more than the cost of a Hat, so you know you’re getting a great deal with every Hat you open. Check the FAQ for details.

And if you don’t trust in what the mischievous GOG Leprechauns will pick for you, choose from more than 300 deals, with discounts ranging up to -90%. We’ve selected for you some all-time classics, as well as the best games from recent years including Little Nightmares (-50%), Ys SEVEN (-25%), ABZU (-50%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-75%), Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition (-40%), STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II (up to -75%), Yooka-Laylee (-66%) and many more.

The GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale will last until March 19, 11pm UTC.
kbnrylaec: (...)
Chamb: Passed your comment to the development team - they will look into this tomorrow.
Mine did not work either. 2 hats with new ones, 1 hat a double / gift code. Link is still showing "get".

I will have to refund that one, but I will wait until the sale is over, 2,59 Euro do not hurt that much now...
lostwolfe: (...)
Chamb: Let's get one thing straight: no promises were made here. :)
that's fine.

i just want someone at gog to actually look at the feedback from users who are disgruntled by the way the sales work right now with regards to the tile system. even if it doesn't bear fruit [which i seriously hope it will] at least the MESSAGE has [potentially] finally reached the developers of the site.
Anime-BlackWolf: (...) Will I be warned BEFORE receiving a duplicate/gift code or later, after buying it? (...)
Chamb: If you own everything that's on offer inside Hats, you will see "gift a hat" label on the button (instead of "get a hat").
I'm not getting "gift a hat", but I *am* getting repeats.
Sjuan: Maybe I'll buy one of those mysterious hats, but I'm sure I would get a game that I would not play later.
In the past, we've been allowed to contact support, have the game converted into a key and folks have given them away in their own thread or sent them off to Zeogold for his thread.

Just something to consider.
low rated
deleted
I have noticed that Interplay has raised the base price for their games, f.e. games that used to cost 5 € now cost 8,49 €. 5 € on sale for Dragon Wars are a crazy request. And the Fallout games are not on sale.
I would get the 3 Descent games, Of Light and Darkness and Prey, but for much less, my dear Interplay, but check your prices!
Don't appreciate these mystery game hat/star etc things.
So not purchasing them.
Sorry, gog.com, but buying stuff until I'm happy again doesn't work.
The site is really lagging. May be my end as I;m on our wonderful library wifi but *shrug*.
high rated
Chamb: Let's get one thing straight: no promises were made here. :)
lostwolfe: that's fine.

i just want someone at gog to actually look at the feedback from users who are disgruntled by the way the sales work right now with regards to the tile system. even if it doesn't bear fruit [which i seriously hope it will] at least the MESSAGE has [potentially] finally reached the developers of the site.
I concur with lostwolfe. Just to give a statement.
The store search is already not the best, when there is no sale - look up the frequent recommendations of a third party search site - but with the design choosen for sales, it is deliberatly made confusing. We know the idea and intention: The more time spend on the site, the higher is the temptation to click on and buy an interesting looking title. The annoying idea of daily additions of games into the pool of sale underlies the same concept.
Not providing an alternative layout for people, who just want to check fast and reliable, what games, or if certain games are on sale or not, is just your loss.
Kind of interested in Yooka-Laylee and ABZÛ, but that's it.

Hoping A Hat in Time gets a discount.
lostwolfe: ...
Isn't the simplest thing to just open your wishlist and see there what's on sale? It's what I do.
drmike: The site is really lagging. May be my end as I;m on our wonderful library wifi but *shrug*.
Germany has quite large lags, too. The shop site seems to get quite HEAVY traffic.
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Anime-BlackWolf
Dogmaus: I have noticed that Interplay has raised the base price for their games, f.e. games that used to cost 5 € now cost 8,49 €. 5 € on sale for Dragon Wars are a crazy request. And the Fallout games are not on sale.
[...]
That price increse took place last year.
take a look at this thread for details.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_sale_interplay_staycation_5388c/page1
Dogmaus: I have noticed that Interplay has raised the base price for their games, f.e. games that used to cost 5 € now cost 8,49 €. 5 € on sale for Dragon Wars are a crazy request. And the Fallout games are not on sale.
[...]
bhrigu: That price increse took place last year.
take a look at this thread for details.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_sale_interplay_staycation_5388c/page1
Yes, good thing I got everything in bundles for 0,59 € per game.
PS the mystery game sales are fun...I was skeptical at first but last summer I bought many. I had them opened by my ex gf and found many good games. The ones that I disliked, I had them reimboursed by the staff.