It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
Breja: I wasn't expecting this. I promised myself not to buy anything untill I get through all of my backlog, but with so many games from my wishlist I gave in and got one. Yes, just one! Initially I had way more in the cart, but I managed to get a hold of myself at the last moment :D
musteriuz: I had 9 to start with, but ended up picking 6. Not as good as you, though.
The fact that I barely started Shadowrun Hong Kong helped me give up on Dex and Invisible Inc- after all, I only need so much cyberpunk at once. But I'm still very tempted by MoH: Pacific Assault. It's likely going to keep gnawing at me untill either the sale ends or I give in again :D
Themken: The right time to get some new games... no, go out in the sun :-)
You know the sun will be out there even after March 12th but the sale won't last until then.. I've warned you! :P
fishbaits: Oopsies! Can you tell I've not had a cup of tea yet? ;p
Nah, but heard rave reviews on youtubes.

Never played Diablo, yet.... It appeared in charity shop other day, got it :D
Now, to remember my battlenot details... ;)
gamesfreak64: my accounts are long gone ............ so are my cdroms, i gave them to a friend, also my classic starcraft gave it to friend cause i stopped playing the game and he wasnt able to get the game in his location so he was happy.
An email to actiblizz with a "my details are lost" should fix that, although your friend will lose out ;)
musteriuz: I had 9 to start with, but ended up picking 6. Not as good as you, though.
Breja: The fact that I barely started Shadowrun Hong Kong helped me give up on Dex and Invisible Inc- after all, I only need so much cyberpunk at once. But I'm still very tempted by MoH: Pacific Assault. It's likely going to keep gnawing at me untill either the sale ends or I give in again :D
Lol your incorrigible!
Breja: I wasn't expecting this. I promised myself not to buy anything untill I get through all of my backlog, but with so many games from my wishlist I gave in and got one. Yes, just one! Initially I had way more in the cart, but I managed to get a hold of myself at the last moment :D
I had 6 or 7 in the cart and then removed them again, one by one, until none was left. Do I win? ;)
GOG, I love ya, but it's so much easier having all my games on Steam in one place. /s
Leroux: I had 6 or 7 in the cart and then removed them again, one by one, until none was left. Do I win? ;)
Yes! You get to start puting them in the cart all over again! :D
musteriuz: This is why I add everything that interests me to my wishlist.
I don't feel like clogging up my wishlist with dozens upon dozens of games. Also I have a very low price threshold for games that I am not already 100% certain that I'll enjoy playing (such a games by developers that are very similar to ones I've liked in the past). If publishers still regularly released demos I'd be more willing to take a chance, but given that I've been burned too many times on game that I either felt weren't as good in comparison to the asking purchase price or had such off-putting control schemes that I didn't want to endure trying to play them that I'm very picky about what I willing to take a chance.
Spring has come!
Leroux: I had 6 or 7 in the cart and then removed them again, one by one, until none was left. Do I win? ;)
Breja: Yes! You get to start puting them in the cart all over again! :D
I'd rather put different, more exciting titles in it this time, but (un)fortunately I don't like the prices attached to them.
gamesfreak64: my accounts are long gone ............ so are my cdroms, i gave them to a friend, also my classic starcraft gave it to friend cause i stopped playing the game and he wasnt able to get the game in his location so he was happy.
fishbaits: An email to actiblizz with a "my details are lost" should fix that, although your friend will lose out ;)
he has the cdroms and manuals, and my account was removed when i stopped playing, usually when i quit online games that i build characters on i delete them, i did gave away all my items i found to my online buddies before i deleted the rest.
Very nice discounts on many-many games, but so little time, to play them all :)
Even if you have money, your life is simply to short.

So I have to make a very carefull selection.
gamesfreak64: I own pillars base game and the 2 part whitmarch yet the sales doesnt show it to me as in my possesion

i do own the game :D, cause when i see an image i know 99.90% of the time if i own that game
Where did you buy the game? I have the same problem with the Kickstarter version of the base game, IIRC it's caused by different AppID's.
Nice sales header with the bear who vacuumsucks away the bad weather.
I have around 45 games from the ones that are on sale , rest are mainly 3d/fpp or action games/shooters.

I still need the last deponia (havent played any of the deponia games nor finished them, its buy first and play someday :D)

Most of my games are classic point and click, and turnbased classic like jagged alliance and fallout, i like these type of games most.

Unfortunately the classic c&c , red alert, dune, will never arrive cause thats EA, i own 2 retail copies of each game but thats serial based, and a drm free would be better.

external wishlist of old games:

Nightlong Union City Conspiracy (team 17)

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura (drm free)

Secret Files: Tunguska (drm free)
Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis (steam/tages)
Secret Files 3 (steam/tages)
Secret Files: Sam Peters (steam/tages)
Lost Horizon (drm)

Art of Murder - Cards of Destiny (drm free)
Art of Murder - FBI Confidential (drm free)
Art of Murder - Hunt for the Puppeteer (drm free)
Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon (drm free)
Reversion Double Pack - Reversion (drm free)
Tony Tough and the Night of the Roasted Moths (drm free)
@gamesfreak64: how many games do you have in your backlog? :)