It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
How is that Singularity game?
I wasn't expecting this. I promised myself not to buy anything untill I get through all of my backlog, but with so many games from my wishlist I gave in and got one. Yes, just one! Initially I had way more in the cart, but I managed to get a hold of myself at the last moment :D
Meh... where are the new releases?
I wish there was more filtering options in the games lists. Such as being able to use multiple include & exclude filtering. I want to be able to exclude games I already own, genres that don't interest me plus include discounted and games below a certain price threshold all in the same list. That would pare the list down so that I wouldn't feel overwhelmed by 12 pages of games that include both many that I already own and games that hold no interest for me no matter how low the price. As it is now there's so many games that I don't feel like shifting through it all as a result I probably won't buy anything in this sale.
Looks like a lot of good deals. :) I am surprised there weren't any Connect titles added; that helps generate buzz.

EDIT: I'd wishlist Pajama Sam in case it goes on sale, but I can't because I already own it.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by tfishell
I own pillars base game and the 2 part whitmarch yet the sales doesnt show it to me as in my possesion

i do own the game :D, cause when i see an image i know 99.90% of the time if i own that game

my files

The White March - Part I - Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I (Part 1 of 2) 3.05 (gog-18) 32 MBThe White March - Part I - Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I (Part 2 of 2) 3.05 (gog-18) 2.6 GBThe White March - Part I - Patch 3.03 3 MBThe White March - Part I - Patch 3.04 5 MBThe White March - Part I - Patch 3.05 2 MBThe White March - Part II - Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part II (Part 1 of 2) 3.05 (gog-18) 32 MBThe White March - Part II - Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part II (Part 2 of 2) 3.05 (gog-18) 1.9 GBThe White March - Part II - Patch 3.03 3.02 (gog-15) -> 3.03 (gog-16) 3 MBThe White March - Part II - Patch 3.04 3.03 (gog-16) -> 3.04 (gog-17) 4 MBThe White March - Part II - Patch 3.05 3.04 (gog-17) -> 3.05 (gog-18) 1 MB
Game goodie
Attachments:
Post edited March 06, 2017 by gamesfreak64
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
IronArcturus: How is that Singularity game?
This shows a 3v3.

Fairly low player population on steam, I imagine minuscule on gog. Plus no crossplay.

Good news though, they're adding Vulkan at some point this year.
fishbaits: This shows a 3v3.

Fairly low player population on steam, I imagine minuscule on gog. Plus no crossplay.

Actually, that's Ashes of the Singularity. :P

I was asking about Singularity which is an FPS game. Have you tried it?
ValamirCleaver: I wish there was more filtering options in the games lists. Such as being able to use multiple include & exclude filtering. I want to be able to exclude games I already own, genres that don't interest me plus include discounted and games below a certain price threshold all in the same list. That would pare the list down so that I wouldn't feel overwhelmed by 12 pages of games that include both many that I already own and games that hold no interest for me no matter how low the price. As it is now there's so many games that I don't feel like shifting through it all as a result I probably won't buy anything in this sale.
This is why I add everything that interests me to my wishlist. Once I've browsed the sale and am sure that there are no bundle-specific discounts to be considered, I just go to my wishlist and from there add everything that is currently on sale for the right price to my cart - all from one page.

The good old classic days when the c&c and red alert games were released and diablo games , those servers were overloaded, i remember all the internet lag on battlenet..... good old days.
C&c had some dumb matchmaking at least i never got to play on a real server like the diablo games on battlenet.
The c&c games timed out most of the time so it wasnt really fun.
Breja: I wasn't expecting this. I promised myself not to buy anything untill I get through all of my backlog, but with so many games from my wishlist I gave in and got one. Yes, just one! Initially I had way more in the cart, but I managed to get a hold of myself at the last moment :D
I had 9 to start with, but ended up picking 6. Not as good as you, though.

IronArcturus: Actually, that's Ashes of the Singularity. :P

Oopsies! Can you tell I've not had a cup of tea yet? ;p
Nah, but heard rave reviews on youtubes.

gamesfreak64: The good old classic days when the c&c and red alert games were released and diablo games , those servers were overloaded, i remember all the internet lag on battlenet..... good old days.
C&c had some dumb matchmaking at least i never got to play on a real server like the diablo games on battlenet.
Never played Diablo, yet.... It appeared in charity shop other day, got it :D
Now, to remember my battlenot details... ;)
Post edited March 06, 2017 by fishbaits
I'm a simple man.
I see good discount in my wishlist, I buy.

(After I get my salary)
IronArcturus: Actually, that's Ashes of the Singularity. :P

fishbaits: Oopsies! Can you tell I've not had a cup of tea yet? ;p
Nah, but heard rave reviews on youtubes.
gamesfreak64: The good old classic days when the c&c and red alert games were released and diablo games , those servers were overloaded, i remember all the internet lag on battlenet..... good old days.
fishbaits: Never played Diablo, yet.... It appeared in charity shop other day, got it :D
Now, to remember my battlenot details... ;)
my accounts are long gone ............ so are my cdroms, i gave them to a friend, also my classic starcraft gave it to friend cause i stopped playing the game and he wasnt able to get the game in his location so he was happy.