It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
Dr.n00b: Same boat, sneaky "finale", now waiting till summer.

I've checked the (longer) price history of DLC for Nep1 and it seems to be regularly discounted (although this was first time at 75%) so lets hope that trend continues for the newer Nep2 and Nep3!

---

At least you didn't cock up and buy "The Last Federation Collection" at 80% off, and then later realise you already had all the parts years ago when it didnt show up amongst recent purchases in the game library.

DOH ! Oh well Arcen games can have my £4 for a beer
MarkoH01: Abandon all hope regarding the nep DLCs. Here is GOG's reply to my request:

"The Neptunia DLCs were put on sale by mistake and were never intended to be discounted. Once we realized the error, we took them down from the promo.
I apologize for the inconvenience. "
I can wait them out. :D
I got a question, I picked up Technobabylon during the sale and later recognised that I was stupid enough to buy it double, because I already have it through HB. My question can I get a refund for this if I did neither click it nor download it etc.? Or are refunds on gog only eligible for games we experience technical difficulties with? Because there is other great games on gog I would rather spend my money on than owning a game double, but yeah my own stupidity.
low rated
budejovice: I was just providing a data point for gog. With Orwell's romp through the bestseller's list they probably thought that pro-genocide propaganda is a win for all.
muntdefems: I promise you I'm trying as hard as I can, but I completely fail to understand how could you end up drawing this conclusion. I mean, do you really think that without that "pro-genocide propaganda" in the release thread the sales for Orwell on GOG would have been significantly lower?
Well I did say probably there. But look at the available data. If sales were doing poorly, they would have acted. (There were blues in the thread for quite some time after the pro-genocide propaganda and I have to assume sometime in the last week and a half the developers dropped by their release thread.) It obviously didn't hurt sales. When we look at how it has surpassed over 350 other offerings, I would say it has done quite well. One might be tempted to say nazi propaganda = great sales. We have no data to counter that.

Now to see if it's actually a trend, we'll need more pro-genocide propaganda in release threads. Unfortunately I'll have to leave that to other gog users (and leave it to blues and devs to ignore). I was raised to not propagandize for nazis. Hell, I thought the issue was settled by early 1945. Alas...
Karras: Or are refunds on gog only eligible for games we experience technical difficulties with? Because there is other great games on gog I would rather spend my money on than owning a game double, but yeah my own stupidity.
Sounds like you ARE eligible for a refund, since you didn't download it. There are two refunds: didn't download it (I don't remember if it's eligable for up to 2 weeks or 30 days, but I think it's one of those), and game-breaking technical difficulties if you meet the system requirements and Support is unable to fix the issue (30 days).

Though I'm sure GOG would be more than happy to simply give you "GOG Wallet" credit, and ensure you spend more money here. ;)

EDIT: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000487189-Money-Back-Guarantee-Policy#en-US
Post edited March 14, 2017 by tfishell
Karras: I got a question, I picked up Technobabylon during the sale and later recognised that I was stupid enough to buy it double, because I already have it through HB. My question can I get a refund for this if I did neither click it nor download it etc.? Or are refunds on gog only eligible for games we experience technical difficulties with? Because there is other great games on gog I would rather spend my money on than owning a game double, but yeah my own stupidity.
If you haven't downloaded anything you should get the refund. Contact support about it.

budejovice: Well I did say probably there. But look at the available data. If sales were doing poorly, they would have acted. (There were blues in the thread for quite some time after the pro-genocide propaganda and I have to assume sometime in the last week and a half the developers dropped by their release thread.) It obviously didn't hurt sales. When we look at how it has surpassed over 350 other offerings, I would say it has done quite well. One might be tempted to say nazi propaganda = great sales. We have no data to counter that.
We don't have data to support that either. Who knows, maybe without the "nazi propaganda" this game would have surpassed not 350, but 1,000 other games. Or more likely it would have done exactly as it did, no more no less.
Marioface5: It seems like it would be a really unpleasant way to live though.
budejovice: I'm very happy with my life, thank you very much. I enjoy having standards; I find it a rewarding way to live.

I was just providing a data point for gog. With Orwell's romp through the bestseller's list they probably thought that pro-genocide propaganda is a win for all. I just offered a specific monetary value (~$38 if we assume standard percentages throughout the unbought list) as a response to a specific policy of giving nazis an unlimited soapbox on their platform. As I stated, they likely more than made up for it with the pro-genocide propaganda crowd. But at least now they have some concrete data related to that policy.
If you're happy with your life, then good. Tone doesn't translate well over text, but I mean that genuinely.

As for everything else, I think you're massively overestimating the importance of a single forum post that the vast majority of GOG's users probably never saw and never will see. You talk about it as if it somehow affected anyone's purchasing decision but your own, and I really doubt that it did. Even then, I guarantee it didn't have any sort of significant effect on sales one way or the other.

That being said, I don't expect to change your mind, and that's fine. If you're happier not buying from GOG because of it, then that's up to you.
tfishell: There are two refunds
3 refunds if you count the in-dev program. 4 refunds if you count pre-order cancellation.
Thx for your responses on my request matter, I wrote a support ticket and hope this can get sorted out.
tfishell: There are two refunds
JMich: 3 refunds if you count the in-dev program. 4 refunds if you count pre-order cancellation.
Good point, thanks.
Refund was succesful, bought Emperor for it :)
BrokenBull: I saw Divine Divinity on sale for 60%. I was going to get it later, but when I came back it was 50%!
The GOG-lins switched the price! What a tease!
I've already bought some games, so I'll wait for the summer sale...
I just saw this. Do you still want DD? I have an unused key from, like, forever ago.
BrokenBull: I saw Divine Divinity on sale for 60%. I was going to get it later, but when I came back it was 50%!
The GOG-lins switched the price! What a tease!
I've already bought some games, so I'll wait for the summer sale...
joppo: I just saw this. Do you still want DD? I have an unused key from, like, forever ago.
Sorry! I meant Divinity: Original Sin.
Who doesn't have Divine Divinity? I think everyone has that one.
But, thank you for the offer!
Post edited March 22, 2017 by BrokenBull
joppo: I just saw this. Do you still want DD? I have an unused key from, like, forever ago.
BrokenBull: Sorry! I meant Divinity: Original Sin.
Who doesn't have Divine Divinity? I think everyone has that one.
But, thank you for the offer!
I thought so. But who knows? Maybe you had joined some sort of monastery or gone in in some peregrination trip for a few years back when it was being offered to everyone and their grandma.