It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
Pos1: Can we get the sale art without the "The Spring Sale Finale"-text and the countdown in a high resolution?
It is so beautiful :)
MightyPinecone: You mean this:
JMich: As always, do link the png version if it exists. Quick check of changing the extension, and either receiving an image or a 404.
MightyPinecone:
I have seen that post before and 600 pixels in height is a little low-res :)
I am sure it was created in a higher resoltion, but scaled down for the website.
Post edited March 12, 2017 by Pos1
Redfern: Some of deals already gone?

I wanted to get Hyperdimention Neptunia DLCs, but noticed that they already at full price while games itself is still at 75% off.
MarkoH01: Oh that is great. I doubt that I will be able to get in contact with GOG to fix this before this sale has ended but I will try. Thank you for telling me.

BTW: Was the DLC for part 1 discounted as well?
Redfern: Darn, i late even to state there is bug on GOG, missed DLC sale too. DLC for part 1 was on sale too.
So far it might as well be a bug (after all in my mail it states that the discount will last till the end of the sale). I contacted GOG about it. Hopefully they'll fix it before the sale is over.
Post edited March 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
Redfern: Some of deals already gone?

I wanted to get Hyperdimention Neptunia DLCs, but noticed that they already at full price while games itself is still at 75% off.

Darn, i late even to state there is bug on GOG, missed DLC sale too. DLC for part 1 was on sale too.
MarkoH01: So far it might as well be a bug (after all in my mail it states that the discount will last till the end of the sale). I contacted GOG about it. Hopefully they'll fix it before the sale is over.
I recall that once, when Divinity Original Sin was on sale they disabled discount like several hours before sale ends. But after several posts on forum discount returned, so there is hope.
MightyPinecone: You mean this:

I have seen that post beforeand 600 pixels in height is a little low-res :)
I am sure it was created in a higher resoltion, but scaled down for the website.
Pos1:
Ah ok, then I'm afraid I can't help ya.
Redfern: I recall that once, when Divinity Original Sin was on sale they disabled discount like several hours before sale ends. But after several posts on forum discount returned, so there is hope.
I remember one time they ended the discount for Way of the Samurai a week early and they didn't do anything, not even acknowledge it.
Won't probably buy anything in this sale. Wanted pharaoh + cleopatra but gonna wait since i still haven't beaten zeus and poseidon only beaten the europa part of it and played a little perseus andd medusa campaign but went to play other games. Also currently don't have a paysafe card with enough amount don't think i will buy one now.
Also i have caesar 3,but only game missing and am interested in is Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.
I've bought some great games at very low price.

Thanks GOG :)
I saw Divine Divinity on sale for 60%. I was going to get it later, but when I came back it was 50%!
The GOG-lins switched the price! What a tease!
I've already bought some games, so I'll wait for the summer sale...
This sale is okay but its not as good as previous ones where they had some gog connect games and free games offered. As others have said though once you have aquired most of the games you want the sales are little less thrilling anyway.
Post edited March 12, 2017 by jrich3500
eiii: I don't know if it has been added late to this sale or if it's a separate
JMich: Separate one for the 1.5.0 patch.
Then it may run longer and not end today so that GOG can fix the problem with the discounts tomorrow. Do you have seen any announcement about this sale or know how long it will run?

ValamirCleaver: The joys of regional pricing, in this so-called global economy. I guess only publishers are supposed to benefit from arbitrage, customers be damned...
Maybe, but so far at least the discounts have been the same for all regions (maybe minus some rounding differences). Having 75% discount in one region and 40% in another would be a new level. I'm sure we will reach that level at some point, before we will reach personalized, completely individual prices. But I thought we haven't reached it yet.

To me it rather looks like one of the many glitches in GOGs shop system. The language and currency settings also randomly do or do not work for me since a few days, a typical degradation of services during larger sales.
Post edited March 12, 2017 by eiii
eiii: Do you have seen any announcement about this sale or know how long it will run?
Nope. Nothing.
I did grab Embers at 70% off though, since I already had the base game and the Ashes DLC. It would show as 40% off momentarily when I viewed it, so it does seem to have a series discount as well.
So do check the prices you get at the checkout screen, they may be lower than expected.
11 hours until the sale is ending. Still no discount on Hyperdimension DLCs and I contacted several people on GOG. GOG really needs to have an emergency team on weekends if they have a sale which won't last after the weekend. I doubt that they will offer me the formerly discounted titles after the sale has ended.

I bought Hyperdimension Neptunia part 2 and 3 and the DLC for part 3. Will have to wait now for another sale until I will buy the DLC for part 1 and 2. Thank you, GOG :(
Post edited March 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
jrich3500: This sale is okay but its not as good as previous ones where they had some gog connect games and free games offered. As others have said though once you have aquired most of the games you want the sales are little less thrilling anyway.
Well after you acquire games on sales, you could also play them and maybe next sale will not burn your eyes what to buy next while completing some previous purchased titles :)
oldgameryeah: I agree with most of what you said. Where we differ is that I do like the opportunity to get free games when I spend enough.
jalister: I like free stuff too. :)
It's just been disappointing that I usually have the free offerings already. :(
I had this happen to me also. I expect this will occur more and more as I buy more games on GoG.
Bought Undying. Thanks.